The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Tell Them We Love Them While We Got The Chance

We got home from Florida a few days after Kylee did. I haven’t talked to her at all, or Todd for that matter. I really missed Kylee and I felt so bad for yelling at her when I saw her and…Jake. I better not see that boy at a race, for his sakeor he might be leaving the track in an ambulance.

I was sitting on our trampoline while Blake crawled around it, occasionally throwing himself onto my lap while I tickled him. He’s been trying to walk…that hasn’t worked too well for him. He kind of takes like two steps then falls over but he seems to think it’s funny. I really enjoyed just spending time with him, he’s just so adorable and fun!

Josh came out after his daily practicing was done and he hopped on and sat next to me while slinging an around me and pulling me closer. I let out a loud squeal and bolted off the trampoline while Josh stared at me.

“Kirstie I know you are ADHD but that was a little odd,” Josh said.

I just shot him and big smile as I cranked the radio as loud as it would go. Josh then got a knowing look on his face as he figured out why. I started dancing around like a crazy, goofy kidthat I really am.

”We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to
Turn it all around or to throw it all away
We gotta tell them that we love them
While we got the chance to say
Gotta live like we're dying”


I sang the chorus to Live Like Were Dying loudly and danced until the song got over but the smile was still left on my face.

“You are absolutely insane!” Josh laughed loudly.

“And I love every single second,” I smiled brightly as I spun around and funky dance move.

Blake let out the biggest, cutest squeal before he fell over laughing. You haven’t heard cute until you’ve seen a baby laughing.

“Kylee would always laugh at me when this song played. No matter where I am I dance and sing to this song and one time I did it on a street corner and some guy gave me money,” I said with a slight frown coming over my face.

“Aw what’s wrong baby?” Josh asked holding his arms out for me.

I climbed back onto the trampoline and crawled into Josh’s arms. Soon Blake crawled over and sat with us, not wanting to be left out of a hug.

“I just miss Kylee,” I sadly said cuddling into Josh’s embrace farther and put my arms around Blake.

“Then go see her,” Josh plainly stated.

”YOU’RE A GENIUS!” I laughed as I gave him a tight squeeze and a kiss along with Blake before jumping off the trampoline and ran toward the door.

“NO MORE RED BULL FOR YOU!” Josh shouted after me.

“NOT GONNA HAPPEN!” I yelled back with a smile.

I hopped in my truck and flew to the Potter house listening to Live Like Were Dying the entire way making me really hyper. I hopped out of the truck and knocked on the door with a big smile on my face.

Eventually Todd came to the door and he immediately sensed my hyperness and groaned.

“Kirstie you scare me when you’re hyper,” Todd groaned.

“Well I won’t bother you if you just tell me where Kylee is,” I told him.

“I dunno,” He shrugged.

“What do you mean you dunno?” I asked.

“I mean I-don’t-know,” he sounded out slowly.

“Ugh!” I moaned as I threw my hands up in the air and walked back to my truck and started driving home.

Once I came in I saw Josh laying on the couch with Blake sitting upright on his stomach while Josh poked Blake’s little tummy while he let out giggles.

”SHE WASN’T THERE!” I said.

“holy crap Kirstie,” Josh snickered. “How many cans of Redbull have you had?”

”None! I’m just hyper for some reason!” I told him.

“No really? I couldn’t tell,” he laughed while Blake put his arms out for me.

I picked him up and gave him a big kiss then set him back down on Josh. I paced around for a few minutes before my eyes grew wide and I stopped in my tracks looking at Josh.

“What if Kylee ran off to be with Jake Weimer!” I yelled as I pointed at Josh. “Yeah I bet that’s it and that’s why Todd didn’t know where she was!”

“Is this another one of those times like when you though Kylee was pregnant so Todd was going to marry her?” Josh asked with an eyebrow raised and a teasing smile.

“Josh I’m serious here okay. I’m worried about Kylee,” I sighed as I ran a hand through my hair.

“Aw, I’m sorry baby. I just think you’re jumping to conclusions,” he told me. “Maybe she was really there and Todd was just trying to get rid of you.”

“That’s entirely possible,” I rolled my eyes. “I just miss my bestie.”

“I’m sorry sweetheart, I really am. It’ll work out,” He tried to soothe me as I picked up a sleepy Blake in my arms.

“But you don’t know that,” I pouted.

“I promise it will. I’ll make sure it does,” he cutely replied as he pecked my lips.

“C’mon let’s go to bed,” Josh smiled as he put an arm around me and I held Blake on my hip.

“I love you,” I smiled once Josh and I were in bed.

“I love you too,” He beamed. “We gotta tell ‘em we love ‘em while we got the chance to say,” Josh sang.

“Gotta live like were dying,” I finished singing.

And if your plane fell out of the skies who would you call with your last goodbye? Well one of them was Kylee….
♠ ♠ ♠
gosh all of you guys except the Mulisha Maiden are acting like comments are going out of style!?!?! maybe they are and i'm just out of the loop, lol :D

The Grants