The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

You Don’t Call That Magic?

“Party time,” Todd grinned as we walked into Kirstie and Josh’s reception.

“Control yourself, Todd,” I tried to joke, but…there was definitely some truth there.

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around and giving the top of my head a soft kiss as we continued to walk. We met up with a few of the Mulisha riders. Of course Todd being the social butterfly that he is, conversed with every one of them. Instead of joining him, I went around snapping pictures.

I went around to all of their guests, getting pictures of their smiling faces. Right after I had taken a picture of my parents with Ty, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me and a set of warm lips make contact with my shoulder. Mmm… my Toddie.

“You look so sexy tonight,” he said into my ear, but loud enough for my parents to hear.

I’m pretty sure he didn’t realize they were there. My dad pushed out a loud fake cough, making Todd straighten up and remove his arm from me. I tried so hard to keep my giggled it, but it had to push it’s way out. My parents love Todd, but… I’m still my daddy’s little girl… sadly. He’s still a bit protective of me.

“Hey, Mr. Rush… What a wonderful wedding that was huh?” Todd chimed in slightly nervous.

“It would be a lot more wonderful if my daughter’s husband didn’t have his hands all over her,” he shot back teasingly.

Todd quickly took a few steps to the side and made sure his hands were at his side. Are you kidding me, Todd? This time, my mouth won the batter with my thoughts.

“Come on, dad. I mean… we had Tyson some how. It didn’t just magically happen,” I said with a smile pushing it’s way through more and more with every word.

“You don’t call that magic?” Todd asked, forgetting my parents were there once again.

I giggled again and hugged onto my man. He’s too cute sometimes. I could tell my dad was going to shoot back with something smart witted, but the newly married couple was being announced. My smile grew as I turned my camera back on and started snapping away. They’re just so darn cute together.

They went on to do their couple thing. After I had taken more than a thousand pictures, Todd tugged me over to our table where Tyson was waiting on my mom’s lap. His smiled grew just like Todd’s as I reached out for him. Once we sat down, Josh worked his way over to our table as he was making his thank you rounds.

“Have a seat, Joshie. You look winded,” I teased, noticing his face red and a slight shine on his forehead.

“He’s going to have a lot of that now… Look what he married,” Todd smirked, making Josh and I giggle.

“I feel like I should be talking to everyone, but… I only want to talk to one person,” he sighed while looking in the direction of his bride.

“Well, go do it… DUH,” I told him.

Just before he was about to get up, Kirstie came over and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely. If I had my camera in my hands instead of Tyson, I would have gotten this shot!

The two went on to be their cute little couply selves. I smiled and leaned onto Todd’s shoulder. I could barely see his lips from where my head was, but I saw them curl up into a grin before he kissed my cheek. Tyson let out a happy giggle as Todd started to poke his little tummy playfully while sticking his tongue out at him. Isn’t he just the most adorable father?

“Aunt Kirstie, will you dance with me?” I hear, making me snap out of my trance from my son and hubby.

When I looked up, I saw Josh’s nephew, Max, looking up at Kirstie. She smiled down at him before taking his hand and walking off into the small crowd of dancing people. Josh smiled at the two as they started to dance.

“You know… I realized something about Kirstie,” Todd started, making me roll my eyes already.

“What, Todd?” Josh and I asked at the same time, making us both chuckle.

“Her height and her mental age match so well,” he started. “I mean, she’s what? Five something? Her mental age can’t be over five anyway,” Todd snickered.

“You’re so mean sometimes,” Josh said through a smile before he got up and walked over to his girl and nephew.

“Tyson, you want to dance with mommy and me?” Todd asked, smiling at our little boy.

He squealed excitedly and clapped his little hands together before lunging at his daddy. I smiled as he took him from me and held his hand out. I gladly gave him my hand so that he could lead me to the dance floor.

Once we came to a stop, he put an arm around my waist, pulling me against his chest with Tyson being held tightly in his other arm. While we swayed to the music, I smiled at Ty who seemed to be getting sleepy. He let out a big yawn before resting his head on his daddy’s shoulder.

“It amazes me how much he looks like… and acts like you,” I smiled while gazing up into Todd’s gorgeous eyes.

“Well, thanks to you, like Kirstie would say, he didn’t turn out to be a bear cub,” he pouted playfully.

“Aw, but I love you as a Papa Bear,” I cooed while cupping his unusually smooth cheek.

“Really?” he asked, still puckering those luscious lips out.

“Mhm,” I smiled before pressing my lips against his softly.

When we parted, I rested my head on his other shoulder and looked over at the giggly newly married couple. I’m so happy for them; especially Kirstie. She’s found her man that makes her so happy. I knew how happy I was with the man of my dream. I couldn’t wait for Kirstie to start her life with hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I loved writing this chapter for some reason :D

Ky, Todd, & Ty
kinda thrown together but... yeah

comment pretty please :D