The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

I Only Want To Kiss You

Todd, Tyson, and I stayed at my parents that night. All three of us snuggled up in my full sized bed. I wanted a picture of this so bad, but I loved it just as much living in the moment

When I woke up in the morning, my two babies were still sleeping. Ty slept right in between Todd and I. Both of their faces were in my direction, showing off how much they look a like; especially when they’re sleepy boys.

I gently took Tyson in my arms so that I could lie against Todd’s chest. Neither of them woke up during this. But once I left a soft kiss on Todd’s forehead, his usual morning grunts and eye lash flutters came. It made me smile. Before his eyes opened, his arm hooked around me and nuzzled his scruffy face into the crook of my neck.

“Good morning, baby,” he mumbled with his lips pressed against my skin.

“Morning, Toddie,” I giggled as he started to leave soft kisses all along my neck.

“I missed your little nicknames for me,” he sighed while resting his head on my shoulder.

“I just flat out missed you,” I countered, watching his plump lips curl up into a smile.

“Both of us missed you,” he softly said, referring to him and our sleeping boy.

He made me smile… like he always does. But I added a soft kiss on his lips that made his own grin shine through. We stayed in each other’s arms for the remainder of the morning. The only reason we got up was because my mom came in to check on us. Of course she awed at the sight she saw before leaving us alone.

Shortly after that, Ty woke up similar to how his father did. It made me grin and leave a soft kiss on the top of his head. His eyes fluttered opened and slowly focused on his daddy. He crawled over to him and lay on his chest. It was the cutest thing!

While he lay there, I got up to get changed. I wanted to go home and spend time with mynewly reunited family. Just thinking about those two lying on my bed made me smile.

When I emerged from the bathroom, they were gone though. It made me frown and wonder my way downstairs. It wasn’t hard to find them though. Put Todd and Tyson together in a room and they’ll talk the roof off. It’s the cutest thing though. They were actually in the kitchen with my parents. Ty was sitting on Todd’s lap while eating his waffles.

“Mommy!” he squealed, trying to lunge out of Todd’s arms to get to me.

I smiled and rushed over to him while taking the empty seat that was next to Todd. He crawled over onto my lap so that he was facing me. Just seeing him smile made me so happy. I couldn’t imagine what was going through his little head when he saw me storm out. Poor little guy.

“Mommy,” he started, making sure he had my full undivided attention. “I wuv you,” he went on, making me push out an aw and hug him tightly against me.

“I love you too sweetie,” I countered while leaving kisses all over his smooth cheeks.

“When are you two giving me more grandbabies? Tyson’s not much of a baby anymore,” my mom poked once she sat down across from me. This again?

“But Tyson’s still my baby boy,” I cooed at him while leaving multiple kisses all over his face, making him giggle.

“You two could use another one though,” my mom kept poking.

I looked over at Todd to try and get help, but he was just smiling. Are you kidding? I wanted to let out a groan, but I held it in.

“I need to clear things up with Kirstie before we start talking about another baby,” I sighed, hoping my best friend doesn’t hate me right now.

“Well, what are you two doing here then? Go talk to her,” my dad chimed in.

After we finished breakfast, we started piling into Todd’s truck. My mom came around, giving us all hugs before we left. I was so glad to be going home. I haven’t been there in over a week. I wanted to lie in my bed and cuddle with my Toddie Bear. But we had a little over an hour drive to do that.

“So, what do you think is going through Kirstie’s head?” Todd asked while he held my hand and drove at the same time.

“I don’t know. It makes me scared to think about it,” I sighed. “I never expected anything like that to happen… with Josh of all people,” I mumbled on.

“Baby, things happen and you just have to forgive and forget. I’ve forgiven Josh. He may not know it yet, but I have. I mean… who wouldn’t want to kiss you? You’re just beautiful,” he grinned, making my cheeks flush with red.

“But I only want to kiss you… and Ty,” I replied once the color faded in my cheeks slightly.

“If I weren’t driving, my lips would be all over you right now,” he smirked,making me wish we were home!

But we had another stop to make before we could go home. I needed to talk to Kirstie. We haven’t talked since the whole thing. Gosh, I hope and her and Josh made up. That would make me so happy. This guy, that’s constantly kissing my hand as he drives, and I got back together, making me the happiest I’ve been in a week. But adding the Grants getting back together would make everything perfect once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... found out i had 2 chapters to write and didn't know it until today and this was one of them so... sorry! lol

The Po-tterys :)

comment please :D