The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Nemo Rocks

The following couple days I didn’t hear anything from the Potters. Kylee hadn’t been at the studio and whenever I called their house I got no answer. I don’t know if they were back together or not but I sure was curious.

I was all cuddled up on the couch with Josh and Blake one night while we were watching Finding Nemo when the doorbell rang. Josh yelled for whoever it was to come in. I paused the movie and watched as The Potter family came in…all three of them. YEAH!

“Can we sit down?” Todd asked.

“No Todd we are going to make you stand,” I sarcastically shot back with a smile breaking through.

Todd glared playfully at me before the threesome sat down. Kylee nervously looked up at me as she brushed a stray piece of hair out of her face.

“Kirstie,” she started. “Can you forgive me?”

I quickly got up with a smile on my face as I wrapped her up in a big, long, comfy hug.

“Of course I can. Will you forgive me?” I asked. She just pulled me back in for another hug before I went at sat back down.

“So Todd…no heart feelings?” Josh hopefully asked once I cuddled into him and put my arms around both him and our son.

“Yeah, were cool dude,” Todd smiled.

“I think this was a lot of misunderstandings all the way around,” I stated as everyone agreed.

“No offense Josh but, when I kissed you it felt like I was kissing….my brother,” Kylee said as she scrunched up her face.

“I would have to agree, well not on the brother part…but like my sister,” Josh laughed.

“I still can’t believe that you guys though that I would kiss that bear!” I chuckled. “I mean just look at him! EW!” I teased.

“No Kirstie, I’m the beautiful one…you’re the one that’s ew!” Todd teased right back.

I grabbed a pillow and chucked it at his head with a laugh. It hit his giant head but he quickly threw it right back at me… sadly Josh and Kylee made us stop.

“So what were you guys doing?” Ky asked.

”WATCHING NEMO!” I yelled excitedly as Blake clapped his hands together. Haha! I’ve indoctrinated him on the awesome-ness of Nemo.

“I love Nemo!” Tyson laughed.

“Yeah! Nemo rocks!” I smiled.

“I find it funny that you’re agreeing with a bunch of little kids,” Kylee laughed.

“You know Kirstie you remind of that one fish in Finding Nemo that gets up in Nemo’s face and says I’m abnoxious! I just always think of you,” Todd smiled.

“Thanks….HEY WAIT, THAT WAS MEAN!” I shouted once I realized what he meant and everyone laughed.

“You’re so cute,” Josh said through his adorable chuckle as he kissed my cheek.

All the sudden, out of nowhere Kylee started laughing. We all got a puzzled look on our face but she pointed a picture I had on the wall. It was from our camping trip after Todd pushing me into a stream and I was soaking wet.

“That was so much fun,” Kylee smiled.

“Yeah and pushing Kirstie into that stream was pretty fun too!” Todd loudly laughed at the memory.

“Oh you’re so un-funny,” I shot at him with a smirk coming through on my own face.

“We should do something like that again,” Josh suggested.

Kylee and I looked at each other as big smiles spread across our faces. She knew exactly what I was thinking.

”PAINTBALL, PAINTBALL, PAINTBALL!” Kylee and I chanted.

“That would actually be really fun. We should do that,” Josh smiled.

“We should do it tomorrow,” Todd advocated.

“Todd, we have to do that interview thing for the Mulisha tomorrow morning,” Josh reminded him.

“Oh yeah…well we could go do that, then Kylee and Kirstie could meet us after,” Todd grinned.

”YEAH!” Kylee and I simultaneously yelled.

“Kirstie, we could take the kids down to our parents shop, they’d watch them for a few hours,” Kylee proposed.

“To the dirt bike shop?” Tyson asked and Kylee told him yes as he let out a ‘hooray’. Tyson definitely loved to be around dirt bikes, as did Blake.

Josh would take Blake out on his bike or we’d just let him sit on the bike and every time we would try to take him off of it he would cry or just try to get back on it. That boy was definitely going to be a moto rider.

“Okay well, call me tomorrow morning and we can take the kids over there,” Ky told me as she got up to give us all a hug.

The Potters left shortly afterward but I couldn’t stop smiling. Yeah, the people that are closest to you can hurt you the most…but they’re also the only ones who can make it better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually just watched Finding Nemo yesterday with my cousin. i was laughing so hard....she didn't find that movie as much as i did lol.
But OMG!!!!!!!!!!! we have 99 comments, one more makes 100!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW