The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Did I Make You Blush?

I heard a gorgeous voice saying my name as I was gently being shaken. My eyes flickered open to meet Josh’s caramel ones. He told me that we were finally here. We were spending our honeymoon in Hawaii but the only bad part is that I only get three and a half days with my hubby. Yeah we got married yesterday which was a Monday and Josh has a race this weekend so he has to leave on Friday afternoon. He really didn’t have an option to miss a race, it was just out of the question so he told me that once the season was over he’d take me anywhere I wanted to go…I opted for Disneyland for a week.

But he said it wouldn’t be right if we didn’t do anything at all so now were lying in the sun on the beaches of Hawaii with my husband, what could be better?

“We have to go surfboarding today,” I said to Josh when we woke up on our second day in Hawaii.

“Can’t we just stay here all day?” he said as he started leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my lips.

“No, I’ll kiss you as much as you want when we get home but now I have some surfing to do,” I squealed excitedly as I hopped out of bed and got ready. When I came back someone was still lying on bed pouting.

“C’mon baby were wasting daylight,” I grinned as I tugged on his hand.

Josh just grabbed my arm with both of his hands and then pulled me toward him making me lose my balance and fall onto him. I looked up at him and he just shot me an innocent look.

“Joshua don’t give me that look. You are in no way innocent, you did that on purpose. Now c’mon I want to go surfing,” I said as I got up and brought my hands up to my hips.

“Fine,” he groaned getting up to go get changed.

“Thanks,” I smiled as I gave him a kiss once he came out in his swim trunks.

“It’s a good thing you’re so cute,” he muttered as he pulled me up to his bare chest.

“I love you,” I smiled as I pecked his lips.

“I love you too,” he replied as he slung an arm around me as we walked out of the room.

Once we got our surfboards we went out into the ocean and I was having a blasteven though I kind of suck I’ve never been a very good surfer but it’s just so much fun!

“Joshie why didn’t you want to go surfing this morning? You’re amazing!” I said to him once we were lying on the beach taking a short break.

“Because I just wanted to kiss you and tell you how much I love you all day,” he lowly said as he left a kiss right below my jaw bone.

“Oh is that so?” I asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Yes that is so,” he countered back.

The rest of the day we lied on the beach and surfed until Josh insisted that we go back to the hotel. He told me to go get changed and that he would meet me outside the hotel in an hour. He definitely had something up his sleeve.

I took a quick shower and got dressed before sauntering outside the hotel but not before grabbing my camera. I saw Josh standing in a plaid shirt that he knew I loved and dark wash jeans with his hair gelled so that it was spikey in the middle.

He shot me his gorgeous smile and I returned it. He kissed me then laced our fingers together. I asked him where we were going but he didn’t tell me. We walked up to this picturesque place where he sat down pulling me onto his lap. From up here you could see the beach below us. I once again asked him what we were doing and he just nodded his head forward telling me to look there.

Fireworks started going off and my face lit up will with a smile. I started snapping pictures but most of them were of Josh who’s face was lit up by the fireworks.

“Does that thing ever leave your hand?” he teased once we were walking back to the hotel and I was still taking his picture.

“What can I say, I’m a photographer,” I smiled.

“Let me see that,” he smirked as he grabbed my camera as I started giving him goofy poses. He laughed as he was taking all of them as was I.

“Man you’re so beautiful,” he blissfully sighed as he looked at some of the pictures. His comments like that still makes my cheeks turn pink.

“Aw did I make you blush,” he teased as he looked at me.

“Stop it,” I replied as I gave him a light shove then stole my camera back.

“I think it’s cute,” he said as he kissed my cheek.

“I think you’re cute,” I giggled.

“Did I ever tell you that I love you,” he said as he cupped my cheek.

“I think you might have mentioned it once or twice,” I teased.

“I love you and I hope you will always know that. I hope you will always be able to feel it,” He told me as he gazed into my dark eyes.

I didn’t say anything. I connected our lips in a kiss that I never wanted to end.
♠ ♠ ♠
YEAH TOMORROW I'M LEAVING FOR X GAMES!!!! AHHHH but don't worry Kylee is gonna post chapters and stuff, i jsut sent her a bunch of mine and she'll post :D
but hey i had a revalation yesterday, so people have issues pronouncing my name and i figured out a way for people to understand, so it's like you're saying Thirsty but replace the TH with a K and you have Kirstie haha! I'm a genius lol

the beach
fireworks