The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Yummy?

I was walking down the stairs with Tyson holding onto my hand, on our way to see his sexy father in the garage, but there was a knock on the door. I let Ty keep going to the garage as I went to get the door. When I opened it, Kirstie and Blakie boy were there. I smiled and let them in.

“I have a huge huge huge favor to ask from you,” she said while placing Blake down.

“What?” I asked, thinking that something was wrong.

“Can you and Todd keep Blake for the night? I kind of have… something planned for Josh,” she said with this cute glow coming over her face.

“Aw, of course. Him and Ty will have fun tonight,” I smiled down at the little Grant as his eyes lit up.

“Are you sure?” she asked, just being herself.

“Yes, I’m sure. Ty’s in the garage with Todd, Blake,” I smiled down at him again.

Shortly after that, his little legs were taking him in that direction. Kirstie’s own smile was there as she watched her little boy disappear behind the door. A few seconds later, the two boys yell from excitement. It’s so cute.

“Go have fun with your Joshie,” I teased while walking her over to the door.

“Don’t have too much fun with Todd. My son’s here. Remember that,” she taunted right back.

“Shut up, Kirstie,” I shot back, making both of us smile.

We shared a quick hug before she left to have her fun day with Josh. A smile came over my face as I started walking to the garage. The two young boys were giggling up a storm. What are they up too? But when I got in there, the boys were just looking at each other… and laughing.Like Kirstie and I always used to do.

“What’d you do to them?” I asked Todd with a grin while walking over to him near his workbench.

“I didn’t do anything. They’re just crazy,” he smiled at me while hooking an arm around my waist.

“Ty gets his craziness from you,” I teased.

“Me?” he shot back in the cutest way.

“Yeah… I have the normal job,” I couldn’t help but giggle.

He just shook his head with a cute little smile on his face before he reached down to leave a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled when we parted and took the boys out in the backyard to play.

They ran all their giggles out until it was dinnertime. When I came in to start dinner though, Todd was already munching down on some pizza. I shot a glare at him, but he just smiled innocently.

“Baby,” I sighed, watching the kids swarm around the box that was on the table.

“Look, they like it,” he grinned once they started stuffing the greasy food into their mouths. “Who wants to watch Toy Story and Nemo?” Todd asked loudly, getting the kids all excited.

Right away, Ty and Blake shouted that they do and went sprinting into the living room. I tried to glare at Todd again, but he is the greatest daddy. He made me smile… maybe it was because he came over and placed his hands on my hips. But does it really matter?

“They’ll be out within twenty minutes… guaranteed,” he smirked with his lips dangerously close to mine… just like I like it.

“And what are we going to do when they go to sleep?” I asked teasingly while running a finger down the center of his chest.

He didn’t have words as a response. Instead, he pressed those yummy lips against mine passionately. I didn’t want to pull away from him, but Tyson started yelling for us, sounding very impatient.

“What’s wrong, hunny?” I asked while parting from his father to go into the living room.

“It won’t start!” he complained while holding the TV remote to try and get the DVD player working.

“Todd, why don’t you get the boys in their pajamas while I get the movie started?” I suggested while looking back at him.

He agreed and took the kids up the stairs. I got the movie up and went back into the kitchen to get the boys some popcorn. Once I brought that in, Blake and Tyson were sitting on Todd’s lap as they started watching toy story. How adorable?

I went over and wrapped my arms around all three of them as much as I could. Todd’s gorgeous smile came over him and left the softest kiss on my cheek. As the movie went on, my head rested on his shoulder and Ty came over into my arms. I smiled at him and left a kiss on the top of his head.

Todd’s a little liar though. It took them all of Toy Story and half of Finding Nemo to fall asleep. I wanted to call him out on it, but he took the boys up to Tyson’s room for the night. I took this as my opportunity to hurry up the stairs and throw pajamas on before Todd came back down… and I beat him! I was just chilling on the couch, turning a little less childish movie on when my hubby caught my eye.

“You’re so yummy,” I beamed, seeing that hunky thing walk over to me with his shirt off and his boxers peaking out above his shorts.

“Yummy?” he chuckled while lying next to me and wrapping an arm around my middle.

“Uh huh,” I giggled once his lips made contact with my neck.

As you could probably expect, we didn’t pay too much attention to the movie… I can’t even remember what I had put in. Todd’s that distracting… and yummy tonight.I wonder if Kirstie got to do the same thing with her… yummy… man.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... i just realized I have a few chapters I haven't written to match kirstie's so... my updates may be slow :/ sowwy :/

The Potters and the little Grant :)

comment please :)