The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

Being A Creeper While Sticking His Tongue Out In Pictures?

“What’s it say?” Todd asked impatiently from the bedroom.

“Negative!” I shouted at him. “Just like the last five that I’ve taken,” I mumbled while dropping my last pregnancy test into the trash.

I was frustrated… and moody… and tried. All I wanted was a nap, but Todd’s been swearing up and down that I’m pregnant.He wishes. I kind of do too, but… he’s so persistent! Just go ride your bike, Todd. GOSH!

A sigh came out of me as I got up off of the sink. I didn’t want to go look at him. He’s been on me,literally, to have another baby. Ever since we kept Blake all night for Josh and Kirstie he’s convinced that his second calling was a father. I agree with him, but… why can’t it just happen without him stressing me out about it?

Before I could walk out, he walked in, holding Tyson. I smiled and reached out for my baby boy. I sat him on the counter where I was once sitting and left a soft kiss on his little forehead. But another sigh managed to escape from me.

“Baby,” Todd cooed while slinging his arm around me.

“I’m sorry,” I pushed out, feeling my eyes sting just a little.

“Why are you sorry?” he asked softly while bringing his other arm around me.

“That I’m not pregnant,” I wheezed out.

“Baby, don’t be sorry. It’ll happen,” he countered with a small smile in his voice as he hugged onto me. “I’m sorry I’m putting that much pressure on you,” he went on, adding a soft kiss to the top of my head.

“I just want you to be happy,” I sniffled while looking up at him.

“Kylee, you and Tyson make me so happy. Just because we don’t have another one on the way yet, doesn’t mean that I’m unhappy. It kind of makes me happier… Gives us an excuse to keep trying,” he said, wiggling his eyebrows.

That made me giggle and hug onto him. He’s so cute… and always makes me feel so much better. We held each other’s gaze for a few seconds before he pressed his lips against mine softly. I smiled and clung to him once again. I looked over at Ty and saw his adorable little smile shining through.

“Want to go see Blake, Ty?” I asked, knowing Todd was going to get out of here soon.

“Yeah!” he happily said.

I smiled again and helped him down to the floor. He sprinted down to his room to most likely get a few toys to take with him. Before I walked out of the room, Todd pulled me back in. I didn’t have time to shoot him a glare. He just pulled me into a yummy… yummy kiss.

“What was that for?” I asked even though my smile was now across my lips.

“I made my wifey cry. I feel bad,” he pouted while holding me tightly.

“You are the only person I know that can make me cry and then make it all better within the same minute,” I told him truthfully.

“I’m glad I’m that person,” he said with his lips pressed against my neck.

“I’m glad you’re that person too. I couldn’t imagine anyone else being it,” I beamed before kissing him softly once again. “I love you,” I whispered against his lips.

“I love you too,” he replied, adding another kiss.

I knew that if I didn’t pull away now, I wouldn’t be able too…and I may very well end up pregnant. While Todd’s complaints started to come, I went down stairs to find Tyson waiting patiently by the front door. I smiled at him as I slipped my shoes on before leading him out to my car.

As we drove to the Grants, Ty was all excited and wasn’t afraid to show it. I thought it was so cute. Him and Blake seem to be best friends just like their mommies. How adorable?

The second I put him down, he started running out back. Apparently, he saw something I didn’t. I followed him and saw Kirstie sitting on the back porch while Blake played with his little dirt bike action figures. Ty ran over and started playing with him. Once she spotted him, Kirstie looked in my direction before flashing me a smile.

“You ok… yours eyes look… puffy,” she asked, looking at me with a little concern in her eyes.

“Yeah… I got frustrated with Todd so,” I finished with a shrug.

“Leave the bear,” she teased, making me roll my eyes, but there was still a smile there.

“It’s not like that. We’ve been trying for more kids, but… nothing’s happened and I just don’t want him to be all, you can’t have any more babies, I’m not happy!” I said, making Kirstie giggle from how I said it.

“That bear loves you. He’s not going to leave you because you can’t get pregnant right away. It’s all his fault anyway,” she replied. “I wish Josh was more open about if he wanted more kids are not,” she sighed while look over at our baby boys.

“Aw, where is he?” I asked.

“Doing his JG thing,” she replied, making me chuckle a little.

“What? Being a creeper while sticking his tongue out in pictures?” I asked teasingly, remembering the disturbing picture she showed me of him once… and his tongue was out…I still have nightmares.

“He is not a creeper! He is adorable!” she argued through a smile.

This is how the rest of our day went: teasing each other about our husbands. This is the one thing that always makes us giggle… We may not always agree, but… we always know how to make each other smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow... chapter 52... and there's still so much more to come lol

The Po-tterys... and the creeper lol
that actually came from a polyvore conversation kirstie and i had... it got interesting lol

comment please :D