The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

What's It Look Like?

“Did your package come in time?” I asked my mom as Todd and I were getting ready to head to the Grant’s for our Christmas celebration. Yes, it’s Christmas already! How crazy!

Since Todd and I have been busy this holiday season, we couldn’t make the drive to my parents to celebrate with them. But we didn’t forget about them. We made up a little Christmas package for them, including something that I couldn’t wait for them to open.

“Yes, we got it. We’re waiting for everyone to get here to open it,” she replied, making me so impatient at the moment.

Open it now!” I demanded playfully.

I could hear my dad giggle on the other end as did my mom. I heard rummaging in the background as she agreed too. I looked over at Todd and smiled while holding Tyson. He’s so much more adorable when he holds Ty.

“Aw, isn’t that cute,” my mom cooed, obviously seeing the pictures of Ty we sent for everyone.

Of course, being the mother that she is, she leafed through all of them while on the phone. I was hoping she would though. Because the last one…

“Ky… what are you holding in the last picture?” she asked.

“I don’t know, mom. What’s it look like?” I countered with my smile growing on my face as Todd came over to wrap his lusty arms around me.

“Ky, are you… pregnant?” she asked. I could hear her smile growing just from the sound of her voice.

“Yeah! Todd took that picture the second we found out it was a plus sign,” I grinned form the memory.

This started a whole hour-long thing of aw, I’m so excited for you, congratulations, we’re so happy. It took me forever to get off the phone with her. But after Ilied told her that Ty was getting fussy, we finally ended that phone call.

I sighed happily and leaned my head on Todd’s shoulder. Ty looked at me and I swear he had a smirk on his face that mirrored Todd’s. Once I took a second glance at him though, it was gone. Silly boy.

“Ready to leave, Ty?” I asked while smoothing over his thick dark hair that he definitely got from Todd.

“YEAH!” he shouted excited while climbing from Todd’s arms to run downstairs.

Before I could follow him, Todd pulled me tightly against his chest. I couldn’t control my smile as I leaned into him. I love this man so much. We shared a smile before he left a loving kiss on my lips.

“Merry Christmas, baby,” he said with our lips barley grazing each other’s.

“Merry Christmas to you too, Toddie,” I grinned while running my hands up and down his side.

“I want to give you your present now,” he whined while resting his head on my shoulder.

“You’re so impatient, but it’s cute,” I smiled while running a hand through his thick locks.

He let out a chuckle before letting going and walking into the closet. When he came out, he was holding a small box in his hands. I eyed him oddly, but that didn’t stop him from holding it out to me. I opened it slowly, trying to think what he could possibly get for me.

When I finally had it opened, it was a gorgeous bracelet with a heart charm on it. I smiled and looked up at my Toddie who was grinning back at me. Without saying anything, he took it out of the box and turned the charm around for me. It made me let out a big aw.

On the back was a black and white picture of my two babies. Ty was sleeping on Todd’s chest while Todd was leaving a soft kiss on the top of his head. It was so cute. After I had my little aw moment, Todd flipped it back over. I didn’t even realize there was writing on the other side!

“A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all the love I have for you,” Todd spoke while he clipped it around my wrist.

“Baby,” I cooed as I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

“I love you,” he said softly while kissing the top of my head.

“I love you too… more than anything,” I replied while leaving kisses all over that slightly scruffy face.

He smiled down at me before he planted those smooth, plump lips on mine. Once we parted, my smile was so big. I pulled him in for another kiss, but our little boy was getting impatient. He started yelling for us from downstairs.

“My gift for you seems to little now that I’ve seen yours,” I pouted while still in his beefy arms.

“You’ve already given me everything I could possibly want,” he beamed while resting his hand on my stomach gently with a huge smile on his gorgeous face.

I smiled at him and kissed his lips softly before Ty’s frustrated voice echoed through the house. We shared a smile before he took my hand and led me downstairs so that we could share an amazing Christmas with our best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Christmas in August! lol :D

The Po-tterys

comment?