The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

What Are You Doing Here?

For some reason, I just felt weird today. All I wanted to do was go. So I did. I went to the studio for a little bit. Then after that got boring, I went home and went swimming with Ty and Todd. Yes, I got my pregnant butt in a bathing suit and went swimming.

Todd was so adorable during this time though. He always had his arms hooked around me from behind and rubbed my tummy softly. This didn’t bother me today. I found it insanely cute. And it was the cutest things when he left soft kisses on my shoulder and neck. Yeah… Todd’s pretty amazing.

“They’re really kicking today huh?” he chuckled while we were floating around and his hand was still on my stomach while our little girls very just a moving about today.

“I think they’re just happy to know that their daddy’s here,” I smiled while resting my hand on top of his.

“I can’t believe what an idiot I was last time,” he softly spoke with his chin on my shoulder.

“Me either. You made me so mad,” I replied, getting an attitude.

“I know and I’m still sorry,” he pouted so cutely; I just had to kiss him.

Once we parted, I smile at him and just had to kiss him again. But this one was interrupted by a cramp in my stomach. It wasn’t horrible, but it was enough to pull me away from Todd and clutch his hand.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” he asked caringly, looking at me with his face wrinkled up in confusion.

“I think… never mind,” I told him, shaking the thought of a contraction out of my mind.

“What? Ky, tell me,” he poked.

“I thought it was a contraction, but I’m not sure, so it’s nothing to get worked up about,” I told him, noticing the look in his dark brown eyes get slightly nervous.

“Really?”

“Yeah… my due date was yesterday, hun. It could happen anytime,” I smiled at how cute he was in his nervous state.

“I just got really nervous,” he sighed out.

“Aw, don’t be. Just be there for me, baby,” I smiled while kissing his cheek and a slight cramp rippled through my stomach, but not enough to have an affect on me.

A few seconds later, Tyson came swimming over in his little arm floaties. He’s so adorable… and growing way too fast.

“Ready to be a big brother, Ty?” I smiled as he kept right on swimming around us.

“Yeah! We can play Toy Story together… and play in the dirt… and…” he kept going excitedly, making me giggle while resting my head on Todd’s chest.

“Ty, I’m pretty sure they’re both girls,” Todd informed him.

“I don’t want sisters!” he pouted.

Todd and I didn’t argue with him. He’s a little stubborn thinglike his mommy is. We stayed in the pool for a few more minutes before we all got out. After we all changed, we piled on the couch and watched Toy Story; Ty’s second favorite movie.It would be his favorite if Kirstie hadn’t corrupted his mind with Nemo!

During the movie, I got up like five times to go to the bathroom.Stupid children pushing on my bladder. All I wanted to do was relax and be with my hubby and son.

“I feel so prego,” I sighed while waddling back into the living room with my hands on my stomach.

“It’s because you are,” Todd smirked as I plopped back down next to him. I pouted at him, making him smile and his hands lacing with mine. “But it’s so cute,” he whispered into my ear before leaving a soft kiss on my neck.

He made goose bumps form. I hate when he does this. That’s when he knows when he has me wrap around his little finger. But his adorable actions were interrupted by a hard contraction. It made me yelp in pain and squeeze his hand.

“Just breathe, baby,” Todd softly spoke while rubbing my back, knowing what was going on.

“Daddy, is mommy ok?” I hear Tyson asked as I gritted my teeth, trying to hide it in Todd’s chest.

“Yeah, bud, she’s fine. Her stomach just hurts really bad,” he said.

“Don’t lie to the kid, Todd,” I smiled through my pain.

“Well, you see, Ty, since mommy and daddy love each other so much, we wanted to have another baby. So, we…” he started, getting that smirk look in his eyes.

“Ok, fine. Lie to him!” I cut him off, trying to hide my smile from how cute he is.

“We think the babies are coming, Ty,” he finally said appropriately.

“Really?” Tyson asked with a big smile.

“Yeah so, why don’t you go up and get a few things to take to play with in the hospital while you wait with grandpa?” Todd suggested.

Tyson didn’t question. He went right up the stairs. I looked at Todd oddly though. I wasn’t going to the hospital yet. Nu uh, Mr. Potter.

“What?” he asked with his smile forming.

“My contractions are really spaced out. They’ll just send us home,” I told him.

But of course it would be the most perfect time for a contraction to spark up… and it hurt so much worse than any of the others. When it subsided, Todd smirked at me.

“Butthead,” I mumbled.

Within minutes, I was in Todd’s truck heading to the hospital. I told him to call Kirstie when he got the chance, but he just nodded his head. But Todd’s parents met us at the hospital and they took Ty while Todd and I waited for my room. He put his arm around me and kissed the top of my heading, making me smile… and then I heard…

“Ky!” I hear a familiar squeal from behind me, making me smile as I turned around.

“What are you doing here? I thought Todd was just about to call you. I didn’t know he did already!” I said with my smile growing as we tried this hugging thing out with our very pregnant tummies.

“I didn’t call shorty yet,” Todd piped in.

“I’m having contraction so…” Kirstie trailed off, making my face light up.

“Me too. I think the twins are coming soon,” I beamed while resting my hands on my stomach.

Before we went to our rooms, we shared a hug. How awesome would that be? Having our babies on the same day? We could have birthday parties together!

Just as I got settled into my room, my contractions started acting up again, followed by my water breaking. Oh joy.

“Not much longer now,” Todd smiled as he ran his hand through my hair, making me smile.

“I’m so glad you’re here this time,” I blurted out while grabbing onto his hand just to hold…and to have to squeeze later.

“Me too,” he smiled while bending down to kiss my forehead.

My contractions came and went and were really inconsistent. It was just a waiting game now and I hated it!

I was trying rest for this whole birth thing. But I heard a soft knock on my door. I sighed against Todd’s chest and looked towards the door to see Josh coming through the door. A small smile came over his face as he took a few steps closer.

“Hey, Joshua,” I teased.

“They put her on drugs?” he teased right back, but looking at Todd.

“Not yet, shockingly,” Todd replied. “She’s a tough girl,” he went on while gazing down at me.

“It’s because you’re here,” I smiled before kissing his lips quickly.

“Well, I see you’re just fine… I’ll be going now,” he started for the door.

“Wait there, Mr. Grant. How’s Kirstie?” I asked, making him stop and turn around.

“She’s good. We’re at that waiting stage,” he told me.

I smiled at him before he left to be with his wifey. A few hours later… I had two beautiful baby girls. Todd held one in his arms while I held the other one. Everyone filtered out of the room, giving us our little family moment.

“And I never thought I would see anything as beautiful as you,” Todd said sweetly, making me smile. “They both look just like you,” he went on.

“I bet they have their daddy’s gorgeous eyes,” I countered.

“Are you still liking the names we talked about?” he asked once I rested my head on his shoulder.

Before I could say anything, the one I was holding opened her little eyes. I was wrong when I said they had Todd’s gorgeous eyes… this one’s were bright blue… just like mine.

“That’s a Lily if I ever saw one,” Todd smirked before leaving a soft kiss on my cheek.

“Lily Rose,” I cooed while bringing her up to kiss her smooth baby cheek.

She let out a little yawn before closing her eyes and going back to sleep. Aw. I held her tightly in my arms while looking over Todd’s shoulder at our other little girl. Her eyes were now opened and staring back at her hunky father… with eyes that matched his.

“You don’t have to worry about having issues of telling them apart now, baby,” I teased, making him chuckle.

“So, Lily has blue eyes. And… Addison Jade has brown,” he smiled with his lips so close to mine.

I smiled myself before reaching over and kissing those plump lips that have given two more beautiful children. Once we parted, he sat back and hooked the arm that wasn’t holding Addison, around me. Just after he had left a kiss on my cheek, the door flew opened, shortly followed by Tyson coming and running in.

“I wanna see! I wanna see!” he said excitedly while jumping up and down next to Todd.

I smiled and then Todd’s mom lifted him onto the bed gently. He sat in between Todd and I, looking back and forth at us.

“Aw come on! I wanted a brother,” he complained while falling back onto the bed.

He made me giggle and snuggle up to Todd more. But he eventually came around and he was properly introduced to his younger sisters. They both smiled at him though. It was adorable.

As the night went on, everyone left, leaving Tyson here to be with us. I was happy for this. He had fallen asleep in between Todd and I as we were feeding our new baby girls. It was the cutest thing seeing Todd holding a little bundle of pink in his arms and cooing to it.

“You’re such a good daddy,” I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“You’re such a good mommy,” he countered, matching my smile. “I don’t see why you said you never wanted kids. You’re so natural at this,” he went on.

“I never found the right person until I found you,” I beamed.

His smile came over his face again before he gave me another kiss. Even though I was so exhausted, I never wanted to fall asleep. I was afraid that I would miss something that Todd would do with Lily, who he was now holding. Just the thought alone makes me smile… Todd Potter: the father of twin baby girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, how cute? lol

The Po-tterys

So, to comment on Kirstie's last little Author's note... Jake Weimer is so adorable! lol and does not look like a woman! He's cute so :P lolCuter than her Joshie :P lol

anyway... i needed to get that off of my chest lol

comment?