The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

I Have A Little Heartthrob On My Hands

“They’re growing so fast,” I pouted while resting my head on Todd’s shoulder.

We were watching our baby girls crawl around on the floor, teasing their older brother. It’s so cute. Even though he said he wanted a brother, he seems to be liking that he has two sisters… they just pick on him a lot at the young age of eight months.

“More of a reason to have more,” Todd smirked, making me room my eyes.

I’ve told him that my limit was three. No more!But if it accidently happened, I would still be just as happy. But we’re, well I, am doing everything I can to keep our child count at three.

I love all my babies though. Tyson is obviously going to be a spitting image of Todd. I can just see it now. He’s going to be that little cocky, handsome thing that makes girls’ hearts melt… I have a little heartthrob on my hands.

The girls’ personalities are still developing though. Todd and I have talked about it when they get frustrated. Addie's a little timid thing. I think she’s going to be my little shy one. Lily though… I think she may have half of my attitude and half of Todd’s.That might be a slightly scary combination. It’s cute though.

“They look so much like you,” Todd grinned once they both tried gaining their balance on the couch that we were sitting on.

“God forbid we have girls that look like you,” I teased, making him stick his tongue at me.

I giggled and reached over to leave a soft kiss on his plump lips. But when we parted, Lily let out a squeal, making both of us look down at her. She held her arms out for me and I gladly picked her up. Even though she wasn’t reaching her arms out, Todd still picked Addie up and kissed her cheek softly. I called Ty over and he sat in between us.

“Mommy, can I play with Blake tomorrow?” Tyson yawned while resting his head in my lap.

“If Auntie Kristie’s and Uncle Josh are ok with it,” I told him while smoothing over his dark hair.

“Can I caw her?” he asked in his toddler way, sitting up quickly with a new excitement in his voice.

“Of course, sweetheart,” I smiled while reaching for my phone and dialing Kirstie’s number.

I figured they wouldn’t be in bed yet. It took her a few rings to answer though. But once she did, Tyson’s whole face lit up. He’s so adorable!

“Aunt Kursie,” he started ever so cutely. “Can Blake come over tomowwow?” he went on to ask in a little shy way that so isn’t him.

“Um… sure, Ty. I’ll bring him over after lunch. How’s that?” she asked… but it wasn’t in her normal happy tone.

It made me shoot a look at Todd. But of course he wasn’t paying attention. He was entertaining Addie by making faces at her. I can’t yell at him for not being observant when he’s being a cute daddy.

“Kirst, are you ok?” I asked since she was on speakerphone.

“Yeah,” she sighed.

“You sure?”

“Yeah, Ky, I’m fine. I’m just tired… I had a rough day,” she went on.

I tired poking around to get to what was so rough about it, but she never said anything. I worried about it the rest of the night. When we were in bed, I pestered Todd about it. He just brushed it off like he usually does though. It kind of helped that his arms were hooked tightly around me though. It made things seem better and I totally forgot what I was even worried about.

In the morning though, Ty was all excited. He was bouncing off the walls! I have never been scared for my child’s own sanity before in my life until today. Todd just laughed about it though. That’s so him!

After lunch, there was a knock on the door. Tyson sprinted to the door and swung it open. The giggles of Blake and Tyson quickly followed that. It was so cute. I looked up and saw that Josh was the one dropping him off… I wasn’t expecting this.

“Hey, Josh,” I still greeted with a smile.

“Hey,” he grinned back. “I’ll pick him up before dinner if that’s alright,” he went on.

“Yeah, that’s fine, but… where’s Kristie?” I asked with my face wrinkled up in confusion.

“She’s uh… she’s just… not feeling too good,” he stuttered out.He’s lying to me!

But I didn’t press the issue. If something was really bothering her, I’m sure she would tell me or Josh… I hope anyway. Josh left after saying goodbye to his son who wasn’t even paying any attention to him. It made me smile and close the door after he turned to walk back to his truck.

I stood there for a few seconds, watching the two boys play. But I was just worried about Kirstie. I hope everything’s ok. I wanted to call her right away, but the boys started acting up. I made a deal with Todd today. I would tend to the boys while he tried keeping our newly mobile girls in check.Maybe I should have switched…
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah.. Kirstie tried telling me that my chapter 60 was jacked up... genius me looked right past it lol. but its fixed now :) i have no idea what happened though :/

The Potters

comment?