The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

You Are...

My husband is so cute, but… he can’t lie! This little clue thing him and Josh were sending Kirstie and I on sounded kind of cute though… especially since the first clue had to do with Todd and I.

We went to the beach, making so many memories come back to me. It made me smile as we searched the beach, looking for something that would stick out to use.

“Todd had to set this one up. It’s stupid… just like his face,” Kirstie snickered while kicking up some sand.

“His face is not stupid… It’s gorgeous,” I countered, walking over to the spot that I thought this little ’habit kiss’ happened.

Kirstie went on to say something about Josh being Just Gorgeous, but I didn’t pay any attention to her. I was too busy focused on something. Randomly lying in the sand was a bag of marshmallows. This had to be their doing.

When I bent down to pick it up with Kirstie still rattling off about how cute Josh is, I saw hand writing on it… it looked so much like Todd’s. It made me smile as I started reading it out loud, making Kirstie shut up about her Just Gross!

“Six feet under the stars,” was all it read.

I looked at Kirstie and we both shared the same confused expression. Good job, baby. You confused us!Which is nothing new.

As we were thinking, Kirstie started humming. It took me a second to realize what she was humming the tone of. But once I did, I smiled!

“Meet me on Thames Street. I'll take you out though I'm hardly worth your time. In the cold, you look so fierce, but I'm warm enough, because the tension's like a fire,” I started singing alone to her hums.

“We'll hit South Broadway in a matter of minutes and like a bad movie, I'll drop a line, fall in the grave I've been digging myself, but there's room for two…” she went on.

“Six feet under the stars!” we both finished with giggles.

“The camping trip!” she squealed, finally realizing what I was getting at.

We both had a giggle moment before we ran back to Kirstie’s truck and took off for our camping sight. On the way, we were cracking up about everything that happened. Kirestie’s highlight? Todd shoving a stupid marshmallow in my face. How lovely!

Once we got there, we hurried to the place where the tent was, but… nothing was there. We couldn’t have gone to the wrong place. Could we? We started snooping around with both of us going in different directions to cover more ground. I was coming up with nothing. I was just about ready to give up when I heard Kirstie let out a squeal… She found something…

I went over to her quickly. She was holding yet another piece of paper that I’m guessing was written by her Joshie.

“To receive your next clue, go to the place where I was unbelievably self-centered,” was what she read aloud.

“That one’s all you,” I told her, knowing this had to do with her and Josh’s relationship.

She let out a sigh, obviously remembering, but not liking it too well. After she ran her hands through her hair she finally spoke.

“Todd’s spot… Remember when I told you guys I was going to Europe. Josh… kind of flipped out,” she told me.

That makes sense. I wasn’t there so I wouldn’t remember. But once we were off and blasting All Time Low, she was back to her happy self. I was too. Todd’s spot obviously means it’s Todd’s. I hope he’s there. I haven’t seen him all day. I want to hug him!

But I was saddened when my Hot Toddie wasn’t there. I pouted around while we looked around for something. I noticed an odd thing at the top of one of the jumps. Of course it had to be one of the biggest one. Since she found the last clue, Kirstie made me trudge up the mound of dirt…butthead.

Taped to a flag that usually isn’t there, was our next clue. I feel like frickin’ Scooby-Doo right now. I bet Kirstie would be Shaggy… she kind of acts doofy like him sometimes… I wonder who I would be… Anyway.

“The thing you had to leave to start your new life,” was scribbled in Todd’s handwriting. And I thought his other one was confusing.

“What’s it say?” Kirstie yelled up at me.

I yelled back what it said. She seemed just as confused.

“You know, I bet if we did this, Todd wouldn’t get any of them if he had Josh and we had written out exactly where to go,” she teased as we sat in her truck, trying to think.

“I still love him. I would go rescue him even if I needed rescued,” I smiled, making her roll her eyes.

“I would leave him out there for the bears to get him. But then again, they may embrace him as one of their own,” she said, trying to hold in her giggles, but neither of us could.

“Ok, you making fun of Todd isn’t helping us with this clue,” I told her once my laughter subsided.

“I just want to go home and cuddle with Joshie,” she pouted, making something in my head click.

“Wait… say that again,” I told her.

“That again,” she smirked. I just shot a glare at her, making her smile. “I just want to go home and cuddle with…” she started, but I cut her off.I don’t care what she wants to do with Josh.

“Home… home… our house, Kirstie! I had to leave to start my life with Todd,” I put together.

“How does he come up with these and make us struggle so much?” she mumbled out as we started driving.

“He’s amazing,” I beamed, making her look at me with a disgusted look.

I ignored her look and looked out the window. The sun was starting to set and I was getting impatient. We dropped the kids off to relax… with our husbands! And they’re off playing their stupid Mulisha games. I must really love this man if I’m going through all of this.

We pulled up to our old house that I haven’t even glanced out in almost five years. No one’s moved into it either… I wonder why. But we both got out and looked at the front porch. There were two notes taped to the door. One was marked clearly with my name and the other with Kirstie’s. They both said the same thing though.

“Rescue us at the place you vowed to be ours forever.”

Once I read over it, a smile was on my face. I wanted to go now! Kirstie just looked at me confused. Are you kidding me, Kirst?

“Vowed, Kirstie. What’s that make you think of?” I poked, hoping she got it.

“Where we got married?” she asked, still unsure of herself.

“Yes! Now take me home so I can get my car!” I told her excitedly, almost jumping up and down.

We all got giddy little smiles on our faces as she drove me to my lovely Potter home. I hurried into my car and rushed off to the church where Todd and I ‘vowed to be each other’s forever’.

When I pulled up, I was all smiles. I wanted to see him. He’s kept me waiting way too long today. I want my Toddie Bear to hold me in his arms.

I walked inside slowly, hoping nothing would pop out of me. Thankfully, nothing did. As I walked deeper inside, I saw a glow coming from the isle I walked down to meet him on that beautiful day.

Once I stood in the entryway, I lost my breath. Standing at the end of the isle, where he stood on our wedding day, was… Todd. He looked so gorgeous. All the lights were dimmed. The only thing lighting the room was candles, just like our wedding day.

As I started walking towards him quickly, my smile grew to its fullest. Once I was a few steps closer, his unusually smooth face light up with a smile as he opened his arms for me. I gladly walked into them.

“You had me so mad all day. I had to go through all of that to get to you,” I pouted while still hugging onto him.

“You liked it,” he smirked once we pulled way from each other, but we were still clinging tightly to each other.

I smiled at him, trying to get a kiss that I’ve been wanting all day, but he stopped me by shoving a flower in my face, making me stop. I glared at him, but quickly smiled once I noticed it was a rose; just like my bouquet was filled with when we got married.

“You are…” I couldn’t even think of the words to describe him right now.

“So in love with you,” he softly spoke with our lips so close to each other’s.

I pouted my lips out at him playfully at his adorable words. His smile flashed through before he finally pressed his smooth plump lips against mine. This is what I wanted all day: Todd’s yummy kisses.

When we parted, it took me a few seconds to catch my breath. I could never imagine a more perfect man for me. I’m so happy he’s in my life.

“I love you,” I whispered into his ear once my breathing was back to normal.

“I love you too,” he smiled while bringing his right hand down to hold my left one.

He brought his hand up that was still holding mine and pressed his lips against the finger the my ring was on… that he put there. His adorable actions made me smile and hug onto him even more.

“Can I ask why you did this?” I asked once we started slowly swaying for some reason. I wasn’t complaining though. He’s being super cute right now.

“To be your little romantic Hottie Toddie,” he smiled. I eyed him oddly. I knew better. “I just feel like I never tell you how much you mean to me… and I know actions speak louder than words so… I tried to recreate our wedding. I’ve never been so happy on that day… Well, I guess having Ty and the girls was a pretty happy day too, but if I didn’t have you, I wouldn’t have them,” he went on, making me want to push out an aw.

“You are so adorable,” I smiled while kissing his cheek a few extra times.

“You are the most gorgeous women I’ve ever seen,” he countered, making my face flush with a dark shade of red. “I’m so happy Lily and Addison look like you. I may have to fight off the boys in a few years, but they’re beautiful just like you,” he went on, making my face burn even more.

“And my little Ty,” he kept going, smiling at the thought of his little mini him. “He may look like me, but he acts so much like you. Having him around when you’re gone makes it a little easier for me.

“But I wouldn’t have any of them if it weren’t for you. You’re the most amazing person that I know. You’re my best friend, my loving wife, and the gorgeous mother of my children all wrapped up in one. I couldn’t ask for anyone better to be that for me,” he finished.

His words touched me so much. I felt my eyes sting from how beautiful they sounded. I couldn’t hold it in. I let a few of them fall.

“Baby, why are you crying?” he asked with his face scrunched up.

“It’s just… I love you so much and I never thought I could possibly love someone like I do you and have them love me back just as much,” I wheezed out while his hand ran through my hair to push it out of my face.

He smiled at me and left multiple kisses on my cheek, making me giggle before he planted one big one on my lips. All of this carried over when we got home. It was just a constant cuteness coming off of him that was so irrespirable to me. I’m so glad I can call this amazing man mine. Nothing else in the world makes me smile more than hearing those words… even if they are in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
i loved this chapter too :D lol
chapter 80 though... 80!!! that's crazy!
its almost over though... how sad :(

Ky & Todd

comment?