The Day That You Fall I'll Be Right Behind You

One Step Closer To The Edge

Well Josh and Todd sent us to the end of the world and back! I’m never good at stuff like thisbecause I can be a little slow at times and I really want to see my Joshie. But no, we have to rescue them from their kidnappers. I think I’m just gonna kidnap Josh back for the rest of the weekend.

Kylee and I found our next clue at the beach and with a little help from All Time Low we figured it out. TO THE CAMPSITE! We searched around for a while and I was beginning to think that we drove to the wrong spot, I mean, how can you really identify one forest to the next?

I was about to walk over to Kylee when I saw a piece of paper taped onto a rock. My feet carried me over to it and I recognized those big, bold, cluttered letters because they were written by my JG.

“To receive your next clue, go to the place where I wasunbelievably self-centered,” I read to Kylee

“That one’s all you,” Kylee stated as I sighed and ran a hand through by hair remembering why I called him those italicized words.

“Todd’s spot… Remember when I told you guys I was going to Europe. Josh… kind of flipped out,” I explained.

I was saddened by the memories of that. That was the fight when we broke up right before I went to Europe. I was such a mess without him and that upset me so much.

Once we got in the truck and listened to a little ATL my spirits came back up again. That was all in the past now and Josh and I are together, that’s all that matters. So we drove to Todd’s little secret spot that really isn’t that secret. He tells everyone about it!

“One step closer,” Kylee smiled as we pulled up to his spot.

“Yeah we’re one step closer to the edge, and I’m about to break,” I sang Linkin Park.

“I am about to break if I don’t get my Toddie,” Kylee pouted but with a hint of a smile.

We eventually saw a flag at the top of the biggest jump on the course, thanks guys we appreciate it but since I got the last clue I persuaded Kylee to go get it.

“What’s it say?” I yelled as I saw her holding another piece of paper.

“The thing you had to leave to start your new life,” She shouted back to me.

WHAT? That’s retarded. That could be a million things! I’m starting to wonder if they even want us to find them because their clues are hard!

“You know, I bet if we did this, Todd wouldn’t get any of them if he had Josh and we had written out exactly where to go,” I chuckled as Kylee and I were trying to figure out the difficult clue. I blame Todd, he wrote it.

“I still love him. I would go rescue him even if I needed rescued,” She goofily grinned. I just rolled my eyes.

“I would leave him out there for the bears to get him. But then again, they may embrace him as one of their own,” I tried saying with a straight face….yeah that lasted all of three seconds.

“Ok, you making fun of Todd isn’t helping us with this clue,” Kylee stated. She was just upset I was making fun of her Toddie Bear.

“I just want to go home and cuddle with Joshie,” I moped. We’ve wasted almost a day with these clues, don’t get me wrong I think it’s really cute what they did I just wish it didn’t take so long. I want my Joshie.

“Wait… say that again,” Ky said with her bright blue eyes lighting up.

“That again,” I smirked knowing that’s not what she wanted to hear. “I just want to go home and cuddle with…”

“Home… home… our house, Kirstie! I had to leave to start my life with Todd,” She smiled, getting excited.

“How does he come up with these and make us struggle so much?” I mumbled with a hint of a smirk still left on my face as we started driving to our old home.

“He’s amazing,” Kylee blissfully said as a disgusted look came over my face. Ew Todd!

As soon as we got there we ran up to the door and saw that there was two clues instead of one. On one of them had medium sized spaced out letters that said Kylee and the other one had big letters that were crammed together reading Kirstie

“Rescue us at the place you vowed to be ours forever,” We simultaneously read. WHAT! I don’t get it! That’s a stupid clue….

“Vowed, Kirstie. What’s that make you think of?” Kylee prodded.

“Where we got married?” I said more as a question than an answer.

“Yes! Now take me home so I can get my car!” Ky smiled dragging me to my truck.

I dropped her off so she could go to her Toddie Bear and I sped in the opposite direction to go see my JG.

I pulled up to the church and walked inside only to find it with only a few lights on. I swear like some ninja’s gonna pop out and….

“JOSH!” I squealed. I saw him sitting at the end of the aisle, waiting for me – just like he had at our wedding.

I stood in my place smiling at him and he brought that soft brown gaze that I love so much up to meet me. A large smile danced across his lips as he stood up and opened up his arms for me. I broke out in a dead sprint to him and ran into his arms as he picked me up and spun me around.

Once we set me back down we held each other closely and stared into each other’s eyes before I connected our lips in a beautiful kiss. Once we separated we were both panting for air. He ran a hand through my hair, brushing the stray pieces out of my face.

“I missed you,” I told him.

“I missed you too. I’m so glad you could come rescue me,” He smiled as he gently kissed my forehead.

“When you first called me I thought something bad happened! You had me freaked out!” I pouted as I let go of him and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

“Aw I’m sorry baby,” He apologized as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. “I bet you thought it was cute though.”

“Only because you’re so cute,” I smiled.

“you’re the cute one,” He said as he started leaving kisses on my neck.

“Josh you’re gonna give me a hickey,” I giggled squirming a little in his arms.

“So…” He lowly said.

“So I don’t want to have to see people and have one on my neck,” I told him as I spun around in his arms so I was facing him and I locked my arms around his neck.

“It won’t matter,” He said and I asked him why.

“Because I’m going to kidnap you for the rest of the weekend and the only person you’re going to see is me,” Josh told me as he went on to nibble on my ear.

“You are too adorable at times you know that?” I grinned. “I’m so glad Blake and Logan have your adorable baby face.”

“But they have your eyes and smile. And your excitement, I love that,” He told me as I laid my head down on his chest.

“I have the best three boys in the world,” I sighed. “I don’t know what I would do without you, Blake, and Logan.”

“Me either. I love you and our sons so much,” Josh smiled kissing my head. “One thing I’ve never been able to understand is that no matter how bad of a day I had or if I’m in a horrible mood, I see you and I just get the biggest smile on my face.”

“I’m glad I can make you smile,” I grinned while kissing his cheek.

“I love you so much Kirstie. Thank you for loving me back,” He genuinely said. I couldn’t get any words out right now so I passionately kissed him so he could feel how much I love him.

“I’m so glad I could find a man who is my best friend and who I’m insanely in love with,” I smiled.

“You’re my bestest friend,” He goofily said that made me let out a soft giggle.

“Kylee was getting annoyed with me earlier because I kept saying I wanted to go home and cuddle with you,” I giggled while kissing his cheek.

“I’m okay with that,” He smiled as he picked me up bridal style and gave me a passionate kiss. “Let’s go.”

I thought of those words he said to me so long ago on our honeymoon I love you and I hope you will always know that. I hope you will always be able to feel it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooo, there's no set because it's all the same day and they would have been wearing all the same clothes and stuff....

aww were getting really really close to the end...