Status: Just starting - will be slow on the updates.

Five Years

Ten.

Roman glowered at the woman in front of him, devil or not. He needed his soul back, before it was too late.
“Boy toy, eternity isn’t up and I won’t die” she crackled a laugh running a hand through her fiery bronze hair, her red eyes dancing with mockery.
“I take it back; I take it all back. Just give me what I sold” she raised an eyebrow at him considering what he was saying “What’s your bargain?” she asked, Roman frowned.
“With my soul, I’ll be your around the clock slave. I’ll do all your dirty work – your kills. Anything” she stared at him and shrugged “Alrighty – your first… will be… Emily Riddle – three months” she crackled chilly again before disappearing, his heart squeezed.
Three months.
Three months.

A rush of memories came back to him; the memories of which he hadn’t been in touch with for the last four and a half years.
Waves upon waves of emotion clashed inside of him, one boiled over – anger.
He felt angry that she betrayed him; she’s his fiancée and she betrayed him.

He watched from the alleyway, Emily and Raven were with some woman.
Raven then suddenly tugged on her mothers shirt, Emily bent down looking at her.
Raven then pointed at Roman, Emily quickly darted around looking in the direction in which her daughter had pointed.
Her blue eyes widened slightly before an image of when Roman had a bad episode on the full moon – one of his attacks… the brutal of them all, Emily was lost unconscious flashed in his mind and Roman couldn’t stop the flinch which merely washed over his features before it vanished.
Emily then turned to her daughter saying something then straightening herself up, she whispered something in the woman’s ear before squeezing her arm and walking over to Roman’s direction.

Her wand in hand, her grip tight. “Emily I’m not here to hurt you” he said so smoothly, it seemed more like a insult.
“Why are you here?” she asked tightening her grip on her wand “I’m not here to you… yet” Roman smirked coyly “you wouldn’t really hurt me! Not when our daughter…” she trailed off, Roman suppressed the bitter laugh “She’s not even mine! She’s your ex’s… two fucking years!” all the anger bubbled up to his throat, he formed a growl, Emily stared at his face with such a face equal to marble stone Roman wanted nothing to reach out and stroke her delicate cheek.
Emily angrily twisted the ruby ring off of her finger and passed it to him.

“I would’ve meant nothing anyway” she said as she dropped the gold engagement ring into his outstretched palm, he laughed bitterly – but on the inside he was burning with hurt.
He toyed with her hair, one last touch he told himself mentally.
“Three months, I have” he whispered, his eyes shined before he disappeared clutching nothing but the ring and the few loose strands of her hair.

Roman had to warn her; to prepare her.
There was no way he could back down; not now.
He grabbed the bottle and skulled it flat in a minute – right, he forgot he couldn’t harm himself. He growled under his breath cursing himself and how he got into this tangled lethal mess; the devil was sly and cunning.
He belonged to hell, he was a demon.

He held the glinting gold ruby ring in his hand, how could she?
His heart squeezed before he palmed the ring into nothing but dust fibres and blew them out of the wide open window.
He stretched his arms, popping his shoulders.
He needed a distraction, he grabbed his coat and through of a plan in his mind of how the heck he was going to get out of this.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her to his chest. She fell limp in his arms; the spell worked its wonders. He carried her bridal style back to his motel he was staying at before tying her arms to the bed post and silencing her so she wouldn’t scream when she woke.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the lateeeee update.
:\
my computer is SO SO SO hard to use atm, it's so slow and freezing... i think it needs to be taken in to get its memory wiped, since i dont want to go deleting random junk haha :3