Status: Just starting - will be slow on the updates.

Five Years

Fifteen.

Emily stared at the huge creature which was holding her unable to even recognize the she once loved – the links between him and this; had none.
“Sick love story; my eyes are burning” Ericka yawned “kill her already my darling Daemon” Ericka winked; the creature roared which caused the ground to shake and Emily cover her ears.
“I… will not harm the girl” the voice didn’t belong to Roman; but more of a wise man with kind heart.
“Alexrio; you came back. In the form of an anti-god ridden creature? Smart.” Ericka laughed smirking “no, you’re the one blinded. Would I really use the vessel of a mortal to come back as an anti-god creature just to bid your every wish? I think not, Devil spawn. Your father sends his grateful hates.” The creature had placed its hand on the ground from Emily to step off and take shelter;
“My father is held captured!” Ericka shouted suddenly enflamed with anger she muttered something under her breathe which was a spell.

Light blinded Emily; she shielded her face; when it dulled she removed her hand from her eyes which suddenly she gasped from surprise at the scene in front of her.
Ericka was standing over Roman or Alexrio – who was human size but Roman didn’t have brown eyes – they were flashing vibrant purple.
“The eyes of a god. Pity; I’ll soon see them dull” Ericka muttered, in her hands she held a weapon – which indeed looked everything like a icicle but about this certain weapon – it could kill anything; vessel and all.

Roman was fighting to get back into his body; but this thing… whatever the thing was – it was too powerful; forceful.
He wasn’t giving up; he had to get back to Emily.
He grunted as he pushed against the walls of his mind in which he was held captured.

Emily couldn’t look anywhere else but Roman’s face; as Ericka crackled with laughter and pierced Roman’s chest with the icicle like weapon, just as the sharp object touched his skin; his purple eyes turned back to the chocolate brown they once were.
He grunted and fell limp.
Ericka stood over him; laughing happily to himself muttering – another one out of the way; - she was literally jumping for joy.
Emily felt as if Ericka had pierced her gut instead.

Ericka was in Emily’s face taunting her.
Emily just stared blankly at her; she wasn’t afraid or scared.
She didn’t care.
Raven was safe, as were everyone else she loved.
“Are you ready to die, little witch?” she crackled, Emily just blinked before sending a mental message to everyone she ever loved – the last things she wanted to say.
Hoping just hoping they’d know.

Emily’s eyes widened as she noticed Roman wasn’t on the floor anymore; she searched for him around her surroundings; no where.
She darted her eyes to the sound – in which came out as a strangled grunt.
The icicle was inches from her own stomach, she looked at Ericka, blood was trickling from her mouth and the chest behind her – she recognized instantly.
Roman was alive; but how? She had seen him die with her own eyes.

“You forgot that daemon hearts are on the right side.
Not the left; stupid spawn” Roman snarled into Ericka’s ear; Emily felt relief flood through her; Roman felt a little tug in the back of his mind – Alexrio.
A small smile tugged at his lips – he was still the vessel of a god; but he didn’t mind much.
at least he was mortal now; to some extent, he was happy with that.

Roman cupped Emily’s face. She was backed up against the red dusty wall “I want to say… I’m sorry” he whispered huskily breathing in “I know you have Malfoy; and I know Raven isn’t mine and I know you don’t want to be with me for all the things I’ve done.” He stroked the grey shadow under her eyes – he didn’t like it.
“I’m sorry; Rose. I’m so, so sorry” Roman’s voice had long cracked; Tears fell.
Emily just stood frozen unable to even predict how she was supposed to react.

“Just get me out of here” the words came out of her tight mouth; quick and firm but also soft and scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
*sigh*
D=
HOILDAYS SOON; Yay <3