Status: Just starting - will be slow on the updates.

Five Years

Sixteen.

“Leave me” Emily rasped, clutching the chairs arm. Roman eyed her tensed structure and decided against her will.
“No” his lip tightened; “I don’t want you here!” Emily never took her eyes off the spot in the distance “I will not leave you in this state! Emily Rose; you are unstable. Cry if you must, scream, thrush around… but don’t act like this” Roman sighed and sat down in the chair across from her.

“How do you expect me to act! Like nothing has happened? Like the last five years of my life were easy? Like you didn’t lie to my face three months ago!” She screamed unable to predict what happened next; white light shone through Roman’s chest and he wasn’t the man sitting in front of her; this man had honey blonde hair and those variant purple silver eyes “who are you?” Emily seethed glaring, the man laughed

“Alexrio; God of the chosen. I don’t take sides so don’t give me your life story Riddle. Your time is near but it won’t be by the vessels doing; tickticktick.” He smirked before that blinding light shone again and Roman was sitting in the chair with a dazed look upon his face.

“What happened?” Roman asked confused, Emily shook her lip “nothing” she whispered softly – unable to get his words out of her head ‘Your time is near but it wont be by the vessels doing’ … that did that even mean?
♠ ♠ ♠
Apparently I posted the same chapter three times, wow.
\:
I'm so sorry >.<
and yes i know its like a minute read short, but it has to be.