Status: Just starting - will be slow on the updates.

Five Years

Seventeen.

Emily rubbed her arms trying to get warm despite it was in the middle of the summer, Emily smiled she was going to France to visit a Roman as he was settling in “Are you sure you’re going to be okay, Em?” Harry asked handing her a cup of coco, she smiled yawning. “Fine, is it okay if Raven stays with Ginny and you for the first weekend then Draco and Astoria the next and maybe Hermione and Ron, if he’s calmed down?” Emily asked sipping her coco “you look like shit Emily, Have you been getting enough sleep?” Ginny asked sitting next to Harry with a hand on his arm, Emily shook her head “it doesn’t matter, I’ll do a sleeping spell while I’m over there” Emily forced a smile knowing she wouldn’t.

“Would you like us to take Raven tonight? So you can get packed and all done for your early Floo tomorrow?” Harry asked once Emily was at the door, she chewed her lip and nodded “That would be most kind, thank you” she smiled before hugging her oldest friend and then hugged Ginny.
Emily handed a sleeping Raven into the arms of Harry, “Look after her okay?” Emily mused before kissing her daughter’s forehead “she looks so much like her father, Em. I promise I won’t let anyone hurt her” Harry squeezed her shoulder, Emily just nodded before whispering a thank you and cracked sounded and she was gone.

Emily stared up at the masked man, black floor length robes.
“You should have died years ago” his voice rasped, yet it sounded familiar.
Emily grabbed her wand and pointed it at the intruder “I will kill you first before you even touch me.” She hissed, wasting no time to stun the attacker before running from her cottage.

She felt the ground crunch under her bare feet, cuts and grazes were up her legs already from the small shrubs she ran into but she didn’t care. She had to get away from the man, from this thing that wanted her dead.
She dodged the badly aimed curses and jinxes.
Fear turned into adrenaline, as she stood up her white summer dress now torn and stained brown, black and green with tints of blood droplets.
She stared at her masked killer and screamed “EXPELLIARMUS” their mask flew off and out came the stranger wanting to kill Emily was the none other Lucius Malfoy.

She stood up straighter “I thought you were rotting in your cell, Malfoy” she spat on the ground, Lucius laughed moving his white hair out of his face “I thought you would’ve done the same after The dark lord died.” Emily stared coldly at the man in front of her “I chose my side, I stayed out of Azkaban, but I will send you right but there.” Emily yelled, tightening her grip on her wand before pointing it to her heart and muttering things in tongues Lucius didn’t understand.

“Why me?” Emily asked as she stared at her lover’s father, “Why do you want to kill me? When you had the chance years ago, while I was still at school.” She threw her wand away, she would be defenceless, Lucius laughed bitterly.
“Why you? Because well, you destroyed everything I worked for, you destroyed the loving son I once had, the family I built to be so proud of, but NOW!” he barked raising his want, threateningly high “now I have nothing” his voice was calm as the air around them.
“You have nothing but your cell and your non-existent sanity. I hope you rot in hell Malfoy” Emily spat before shooting a purple spell towards him, he dodged merely by seconds.
“Non verbal spells, how you’ve upped your magic in the years you haven’t even bothered using it. Shame, Riddle.” Lucius muttered before shaking his head and shooting an orange spell which hit Emily straight in the stomach.

Emily lay frozen on the muddy ground with Lucius towering over her with that trademark Malfoy smirk, she hadn’t seen in years.
“Riddle, Riddle, Riddle” he rested his wand on the point of his chin smirking down at her, Emily tried to move but grunted it was impossible.
“Do you like my freezing spell? Thing is, it wont wear off till your dead. And I plan on killing you, just whether I should do it quick and painless or slow and a lot of pain” Lucius crackled before pressing his wand firmly against her arm, she hissed as burning pain coursed through her veins.

“K-Kill me” Emily rasped after taking an hour of the pain, she was struggling for air and her body was still frozen. “Your wish my command” Lucius whispered against her skin, she would’ve flinched from his warm breathe if she had the ability to move.

As the green light flashed from his wand and hit Emily’s chest, time seemed to slow down, she could see how the light shone upon everything even the houses sixteen metres away, or how there was a shadow of a figure not even eight metres away.
She felt herself float from her mind and into another place, but she knew her soul hadn’t left her body.
Not just yet.
She stopped breathing, her heart stopped beating.
Emily Riddle was forever frozen in a body that couldn’t move, just like the most beautiful lest statue.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.

Raven's p.o.v sequel.. or just stop? >.<