Status: Just starting - will be slow on the updates.

Five Years

Four.

The horrible images flashed behind Emily’s eyes as she stared into the dark pool like black eyes which belonged to Roman, full moon made him demonic – a soulless demon meant he had no humanity in him.
Emily whimpered as his body pressed harder against hers, Roman bared his teeth at her growling “R-Ro-Roman” Emily squeaked, fear coating the word which slowly left her lips.
Romans anger flared, Emily’s hair flicked around her face she tightly closed her eyes and tried to block out the dull pain from her body as Roman pounded his fists against her.
It had become so frequent over the past four years that if Roman stayed with her on full moon – he’d be demotic and blast all his anger out on her; then the next day he’d apologize and heal them and they’d act as if nothing had happened – as if they weren’t hurting, for Raven’s sake.

But how could they? When after this he’d leave.

“Go!” Emily shouted, Roman’s face saddened slightly “GO!” she bellowed at him despite the pain in her ribs which was bringing tears to her eyes, Roman just stared at her lifelessly like the shell of the man he was, then disappeared silently and the park was filled with Emily’s heart wrenching sobs.

Their eyebrows knitted together as they heard sobs coming from behind a huge oak tree, their eyes swept the lonely park. It was dark, dull and lonely, “h-hello?” They asked, drawing another frown to their face which softened as their eyes were met with the scene of what was in front of them – A woman was curled in a ball, her black hair covering her face and her hands were shaking.
They crouched down and brushed the woman’s hair away, only to jerk back in surprise.
“Draco…?” Emily asked squinting slightly at the blonde man, who was crouched in front of her. Draco gulped and said nothing but stared at the crying woman who had just moved away from under his touch but not from flinching or moving but passing out – and why… Draco had no idea.
As he moved her hair behind her shoulders he noticed bruises on her neck and wrists – strangled and finger print bruises. His brow kittened once again as he chewed his lip, he thought of home and shook his head, that would be too risky..
They were in the outskirts of London and Draco had no idea where Emily lived or where the nearest motel was, he sighed and just gave up his chances and apparated them both to The Leaky Cauldron.

Tom grunted and sneered or whatever noise it was at Draco before ushering them up to room 387, Draco took the key from him before scooping Emily up in his arms and aspirating to the room.

Draco placed Emily on the bed and pulled the blankets up, so she was warm and not cold in the musty room. Draco’s brows drew closer as he was thinking harder and harder – how was he supposed to heal her, when he had no idea how to do a healing spell to save his life?
He sighed frustrated and then someone popped into his head – someone he thought he’d never think about in his life.
Hermione Granger.
“Granger… Granger…” he muttered under his breath closing his eyes before he felt his insides squeeze and he peeped open his eyes and he saw the building in front of him – a house a small smile tugged on his lips and Draco quickly walked up to the brown oak door and knocked rapidly.

A pair of brown eyes met with the icy blue, “Malfoy” the gruff voice spat. Draco clenched his teeth – he had no time for Ronald Weasley’s childish hatred. “Weasley, I need to speak to your girlfriend. It’s urgent” Draco said as politely as he could, Ron’s eyes narrowed “Why do you need to speak to Hermione?” Ron asked guarded with a tint of annoyance in his voice and anger always lingering in his eyes as he swept Draco over for any possible threat.
“I need her to heal… a friend” Draco bit his tongue as he watched Ron’s face change from normal to red but before he could blow up with insults, a hand pressed on his chest “Draco” a forced polite toned voice cut in, Draco casted his eyes down to the 5” 2 woman standing in front of him next to the 6” 1 man.

Draco gulped – “Hermione. I was wondering... If you could possible look at a friend of mine, she’s pretty hurt. They’re only bruises but I have no idea where they came from or how she got them” he said rushed and working up a sweat.
Hermione nodded understandingly – knowing was mocking in her dark brown eyes. “Give me a minute – I’ll change – Ron; be nice” it was then Draco noticed she was in her dressing gown; suddenly an awkward silence gobbled them up.

Hermione arrived back not even less than five minutes later, with a book under arm and a coat on her back. “Where are we going, Malfoy?” she asked with a tint of amusement as she kissed her husband’s cheek. “Leaky cauldron” Draco muttered casting his eyes downwards not wanting to see the couple hooch it up.

“Why the Leaky cauldron?” Hermione asked as they stood outside it “you’ll see” was all Draco said as he grabbed her arm and aspirated to room 387, Hermione couldn’t hold the gasp of surprise as she saw Emily laying in the bed – her eyes quickly darted between the woman the man.
♠ ♠ ♠
Won't update til.. saturday-ish. :3