A Enchantment

Trust

Dustfinger, Farid and Gwin had gone to visit someone in the village. Before he went, he told them to stay where they were. Matthew was having doubts. Could they trust him? He didn't think so... he had said this many times already, usually when Dustfinger couldnt hear, but she either ignored him, or just told him to be quiet, he decided to bring it up.

"I don't think we can trust him..." He started praying she would listen, she gave out a exasperated sigh.

"We can... well we either trust him, or go round randomly asking people for help!" She said obviously annoyed, but matthew didn't care.

"But.... he might just be lying to get us to work for him!" Matthew prostested.

"Did you just say what I think you did? We are in the book. That you have read. As many times as i have. You know Dustfingers character and you know he won't!" she reminded Matthew

"Well you know what he did in the first book! With that mortimer and the girl Meggie..." he said, knowing she was right and he was wrong.

"That was because he wanted to get back here! and you know that. Now be quiet Dustfinger and Farid are returning, and they don't want to here about you not trusting them very well." she said. Matthew stayed silent, he didn't know what to do, he wasn't as optimistic as Megan, and even if he was he would still be worrying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short, but i didnt want to do too much in one day :)
Comments please!!!
Thankyou for the people who have subscribed!
btw if you haven't read the InkHeart series, and you are confused, feel free to ask questions
reccomend the books very much :)