Escaping Oglesvy

escaping oglesvy

Camping in the north of Scotland isn't a good idea in the height of summer nevermind the middle of winter. I didn't know what time it was but it was late not to mention completely freezing. The campsite was silent apart from the sound of rushing water from a distant waterfall. I breathed hot air onto my hands.
silence.
Kirk and Ignacia were asleep next to me, Quintin and Will presumabley also asleep in the other room. Kirks hair was shoulder length, rich, dark brown, nice looking. His fringe was messed up, sticking up in different directions. He always lay with a thoughtfull expression while he slept. Ignacias hair was ginger, the firey shade. It was taking up a lot of room, some of it touching Kirks face, the rest wrapped around her head like a big ginger pillow. I hadn't had a proper sleep in ages. I couldn't relax in the strange, remote campsites we kept ending up in and the weather; it was too cold to even move. thinking about it didn't help. I pulled my hood up over my head and tried to breathe out some warm air again, it formed a small white cloud then disappeared. I lay back down staring at nothing but the tents lime material which wasn't any colour in the dark.
We had run away from the school, it hhad been a week now or maybe tomorow depending on what day it was. Oglesvy academy alternatively known as hell on earth. I twisted round so i could read the time on Kirks watch, 2.40, it was the next day then.Kirks eyebrows twitched, he rolled over and grabbed a peice of Ignacias hair. I stared at their oddly peacefull faces for a minute. They were both very pale looking in the dark. I rolled back over, shut my eyes and gradually entered an interupted slumber.