Status: Updating will be slow, but I'll update.:)

Bloodlust

Andy

Once Sebastian and I got into the room, something yanked Sebby out of my arms in lighting speed. I hissed and saw Mark, holding my baby in his sinful arms. “Mark! Let him go!” I growled. My fingers had black claws on them, which I hoped led to Mark’s blood on the walls. Mark smirked and hugged Sebastian’s waist with one of his hands, the other holding a blade.

“Why should I let him go? So you can drink his blood and fuck him for your pleasure?” I blushed and snarled. “I thought you loved me, Andy. But, it looks like I was wrong.” He glared at me. “If I can’t have you, no one can. That means your little sex toy gets to have his blood drip on your floor.” Mark held the blade at Sebastian’s neck. Sebastian whimpered and tears rolled down his cheeks. I grabbed Marks hand and pulled the knife from Sebastian’s neck. “Mark, if you hurt him, I’ll cut your fucking head off.”

Mark chuckled darkly and dropped the blade to my feet. “Go ahead. Do it.” I grabbed the blade and before I could get it to Mark’s neck, he tossed Sebastian like a rag doll. He hit the wall with a crack and fell limp to the floor. I ran to him and dropped to my knees. Blood was coming out of his mouth and his breathing was ragged. I felt his spine and neck: nothing serious broken, but I saw a couple of ribs were. Sebastian came through and looked around. “Andy, what happened? How did he get in here? The door was locked.” Mark laughed. “Looks like someone should have doubled over when he locked it.” I pinned Mark against the opposite wall in less than a millisecond and held the knife to his neck. “Do you have a death wish you bastard?” I growled. Mark just grinned like the sinister fiend he is.

“ANDY!!” My mother pulled me by the shoulder and yanked me away from Mark, dropping the knife as I fell to the ground on my butt. I ran to Sebastian and picked him up. “I can stand…” He mumbled. I looked at his chest and saw the bones weren’t broken. I felt his chest to be sure. They were perfectly healed. How is that possible? He’s only human… Then it hit me. Maybe he isn’t completely. After living in these conditions, it can turn you into something monstrous.

I looked into his eyes and gasped slightly. The once beautiful jade green eyes, were sapphire blue. My mom looked at us and just stared: shocked really. A loud boom of thunder went off, shaking the room. We all looked up. I felt the ground shake and rumble. “What’s happening?” I asked. My mother looked worried and frightened. “It’s too early for them to be here…” My mom whispered.

“Who’s too early?” I was shaking, along with Sebastian, who was clinging on to me. “Come on. We have to go see what they want.” And with that, my mom went out of the room. Mark raced out to follow her. Sebastian and I went slowly behind him. “Andy, what’s going on?” Sebastian sounded scared.

“I don’t know. What ever it is, it must be bad.” We got to the familiar grand staircase and saw Mark, Jinxx, Sandra, Ash, and Jake, standing with the adults at the end of the stairs. Everyone looked scared. We reached the bottom and went to the front of the group. “Mom, what’s going on?”

“Sweetie, the Angels are coming to tell use something. I just hope that’s what they are coming down for.”

“Angels?” Sebastian looked confused. “As in creatures with wings or some messed up creature from outside?”

“The ones with wings, sweetie.” I whispered in his ear. The ground wasn’t rumbling, but there was bright light coming from outside, a few feet from the door.

“Andy! Thank god you’re ok.” Ash came up to me, smiling in relief. “Yeah, I’m fine. This is Sebastian.” they both said hi to each other. “Ok, everyone but Andy, Sebastian, and I stay. The rest go.” My mom said; everyone left, leaving us in an empty room.

A knock was heard and my mom opened the door, revealing a semi-bright figure. He walked in and stopped. The glow subsided, revealing a guy with long blonde hair and fierce, icy, blue eyes. He had beautiful white wings that were folded. Sebastian was shaking. I held him tighter. “Beduroa! What brings you here?” my mom asked, with a little bit of fear. “Gabriel sent me to get the boy,” was all the Angel said and looked at Sebastian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah!!! whats gonna happen next?!?! Only I know! Ha!
And give thanks to an angelic dictionary for those names and the Bible.^ ^
thanks for all the comments and I love all of you for reading my story.

(this is the editor, again)
finally, the plot comes in. but... lets just say she made a weird turn from what we talked about. apparently we're having comunication problems, because she did something... different. XD also, thank me, for... editing. :3i totally didn't secretly show her how to use the names