Status: Updating will be slow, but I'll update.:)

Bloodlust

Andy

"Andy, get up" Midnight shook me awake. I mumbled and sat up, careful not to wake up Sebastian. "Get up Andy, we're going to get on a train and go to the Demon City." He said and walked to the door. I picked up Sebastian, bridal style, and followed Midnight sleepily. I wasn't even half awake and he wanted me to get up. I yawned. "What time is it?" I asked sleepily and holding onto Sebastian's sleeping body.

"It's five in the morning, now come on. The train is waiting for us." Midnight said and rushed out of the room. I followed. Five in the morning! I can't believe Midnight wants me up this early to catch a damn train.

Once outside of the hospital and at the train station

We were standing outside at a train station, waiting for this so called bullet train Midnight was talking about. Sebastian was still asleep; my arms were getting tired so I wrapped his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. He mumbled something and went back to sleep. "When is this so called train coming? I'm getting tired of standing around."
"It'll be here in less than 5 seconds." Midnight said as the train came up to the station. It was a long, huge, silver train. It stopped smoothly without a screech or sound and opened the doors. A medium sized guy with short brown-gray hair and glasses, which I guess was the conductor, walked up to us and shook Midnight's hand and slightly bowed at me. "I'm sorry for the delay. We came into some...complication, but they were taken care of. Now please, let me show you two to your room."

He turned around walked towards the trains door. Midnight walked up first; I followed slowly after. I walked up the retractable silver stairs and walked into a huge waiting room looking area. The walls were a warm gold color and the couches were a deep crimson red and a white carpet underneath them. "Now now, follow me towards your rooms." The conductor walked towards the back of the train. We past lots of waiting area rooms, hallways, and dinning rooms. We reached Midnight's room, which was in the fourth section of the train: this train had seventeen sections. my room was in the tenth section. "Here's your room young man, and here you go," he dropped a silver room key in my hand, "here's the key to the room." He then left me alone in a quiet, light purple hall. I unlocked the door to my room and opened the door and stepped in.

Once I stepped inside and closed and locked the door, I walked over to the huge bed; its comforter gold and the pillows scarlet red. I places Sebastian on the bed and looked around the room. The walls were a deep, midnight red with a white carpet and bright gold chandelier shinning dimly in the room. I saw a white door on the right side of the bed and another white door, but on the left side. I walked over to the one on the right and opened the door. I was a huge sparkling white room with a spa bath tub and huge walk in shower. I noticed the toilet was in a separate room in the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door quietly. I walked over to the other door and opened and saw it was a huge ass walk in closet filled with clothes. I walked to the back and found a huge black vanity with eyeliner and other make up. I walked up to the vanity and searched for some black eyeliner. Before I leave here, maybe I can touch up on my make up. I thought. I found some eyeliner and put a little on.

I left the closet and closed the door. I saw Sebastian was sitting up looking around the room. "Hey baby, you're finally up." I said as I came up to the bed. Sebastian looked at me and and smiled. He looked lost. "We're on a bullet train. We're going to the Demon City. It's faster this way." I sat down on the bed and kissed Sebastian on the temple. Sebastian leaned on my shoulder. "I'm still mad at you." He said. I smiled and sighed.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked and cuddled into Sebby's small figure.

"One, you hit me.Two, you screamed at me like a PMSing bitch, and three, you slept with Mark. Ugh, can't believe you liked him." Sebastian said in a preppy voice. I laughed. He was so cute when he was trying to be serious. He always starts rambling. "I'm sorry I hit you and yelled at you. I just got so mad that I couldn't control myself. And the Mark thing...um...I can't really explain that." I said and blushed slightly.

"Hey, Sebastian, how old are you?" I haven't even asked him how old he was when I met him.

"I just turned 17. How old are you?"

"I'm 19 about to turn 20." I answered and looked at him. He looked shocked. "What's wrong?" I asked, a little worried.

"Man, I thought you were older. Your voice is really deep for a 19 year old." I smiled and kissed him softly on the lips. "Hey Andy, can I ask you a few questions?" Sebastian asked as he took off his Converse' and sat Indian style on the bed.

"Sure." I said and took off my black combat boots and sat like Sebastian.

"Okay, who was your first love?" He asked.

"Lets see, when I was 13 I dated a guy named Damian." I answered "Whose yours?" I asked back.

"Umm, you." He said and laughed nervously. I chuckled softly. He was so adorable. He was a little virgin. That explains a lot about why he was nervous on things I did. "Haha, are you serious?" I asked laughing softly. Sebby nodded. "Aw, that's so cute. You're my little virgin boyfriend." I said and petted Sebby on the head. He blushed and laughed.

"God, do you have to rub it in?" Sebby said and laid down on the bed.

"Yep. Got anymore questions for me?" I laid next to him and grabbed his hand an intertwined my fingers into his.

"Yea, like, why are we going to this Demon City?" Sebastian asked.

"I can't really answer that sweetie. I'm sorry." I told him and and untangled my hand from his and straddled Sebby's waist. I bent down and kissed him deeply. Sebastian wrapped his arms around my neck and tangled his hand in my hair, making me moan. Sebastian moaned as I kissed his neck. Sebastian somehow slipped out from under my body and was pinning me down on the bed . Sebastian straddled my waist and kissed me. Sebastian ran his right hand down to thigh. I moaned softly and sat up, making Sebastian straddling my lap. I ran my hand down Sebastian's pants, making him moan loudly. Sebastian kissed me passionately as I gave him a hand job. I pulled my hand out of Sebastian's pants and pinned him on the bed. I straddled his lap and continued to kiss him. I pulled away so we could catch our breath. Ugh, if only I could fuck is sexy ass! I thought.

"You can if you want to." Sebastian said. I still keep forgetting about the imprint.

"Are you sure?" I whispered in his ear, making him shudder.Sebastian sighed.

"Andy, just fuck me. Your wanting to do it really badly." Sebby kissed me softly. I smiled and kissed him back more deeply, letting us get lost in our own sex drive.

A few hours later

I woke up slowly with Sebastian sleeping next to me. Sebastian was snuggled closed to my bare chest, sleeping peacefully. I smiled and kissed him on the forehead gently. I knew he was going to wake up sore, so I just let him sleep. For a virgin, he wasn't that bad, but he did choke trying to give a blow job. I laughed softly and pulled Sebby's body into mine. He moved a little and woke up. "Hey baby, how are you feeling?" I asked.

"I'm sore and in agonizing pain from the waist down." He said in a matter-of-fact tone.
"Aw, want me to give you another little blow job to relax you more?" I said laughing.
"You're sick you know that right?" Sebby said smiling. I sighed and kissed him; Sebby moved away. "Ew! Don't kiss me. I don't know where your mouth has been." Sebastian said as he sat up. I sat up too and laughed at him.

"My mouth's been all over your dick now shut up and let me kiss you." I kissed him on the cheek. Sebastian wiped off the kiss and giggled. "Hey, you've been sucking all over my dick and chocked so I wouldn't be saying ew." I teased.

"Quite reminding me! God!" Sebastian said and hide under the covers. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Come out from under there." I said.

"Never." Sebastian said evilly from under the covers. I sighed and yanked the covers off Sebby's head. He squealed and pulled the covers over his head again. I laughed under my breath and got out of bed. I slipped on my boxers and walked over the right side of the bed. I yanked all the covers off of Sebby and picked his naked up bridal style.
"Come on, lets go take a warm bath before we go and get Midnight."

"Okay." Sebby said and kissed me on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot!!!! happy birthday Sebby! (november 29.)
leave me a comment telling Sebby happy birthday. you BETTER tell him happy birthday or I'll come to your house and steal your food.^ ^
Hope you love this chapter.