Status: Updating will be slow, but I'll update.:)

Bloodlust

Sebastian

"Sweetie, can you help me board the windows?" My mom was trying to board up the windows so we could have some protection when we try to sleep. I walked over to her and helped her nail the boards with the few nails we found in a broken, burned shed. We live in a two story house, one of the few standing structures in Carolyn. My mom and I lived in this house with a few people that had survived the last attacks against the Demons. We were all in some what good health, thank God.

As I finished helping my mom fix up some gaps in the windows and walls, I noticed we were short on food. "Hey mom, can I go and get some food real quick? I'll be back before the sun goes down." My mom looked at me like I was crazy. "How much food do we have?"
"Not much. It might last us ‘till tomorrow afternoon." She looked at me and sighed. "Ok," she finally said, "You can go, but come back soon, ok?" Agreeing, I smiled, grabbed a steel makeshift sword, and went out the door.

An hour later

I found some food, but not much. A few cans of soup, but it was something. I was walking through the deserted streets when I heard something, a hiss coming from a dark alley. I raised my weapon toward the noise, hoping that whatever it was, I was dreaming it.
I placed the cans down near a wall and went down the alley. There was a dim light of a street light so I wasn't completely engulfed in darkness. I walked quietly down the alley, listening for any sound, when I stopped. The most sickening growl that one could ever hear came from in front of me. I didn't have time to think when I realized I was on the ground, pinned by a creature that was a cross between a human and a reptile.

It was black and had no eyes, but where its eyes should have been were sharp teeth. Under that was a lower jaw covered in dripping fangs. Its claws dug into my skin and I screamed as I tried to grab my sword, but just then it threw me 10 feet down the alley. I hit the ground hard and coughed up blood as sharp pains shot through my chest. I army crawled to a wall, but something grabbed my leg and hissed. I kicked and thrashed to get free, but its grip was tight. It sunk its fangs into my side and I screamed for help, knowing that no one would come. It pulled its fangs out of my skin and looked over its spiked shoulder. It let go of my leg and ran off.

I tried to move, but every bone in my body felt as if they were cracked one by one. I lay on my stomach and watched my blood soak into the dirt. I heard someone walking somewhere in the alley, but didn't care. If that thing was going to finish me off, so be it. At least I'll be dead and out of this hell hole. The footsteps stopped and I finally blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's chapter two!!! And sorry if the action scenes sucks. i know they do, but meh, at least i tried.