Status: Updating will be slow, but I'll update.:)

Bloodlust

Midnight

I woke up slowly with a throbbing feeling in my head. I opened my eyes and my vision was a little blurry at first, but then everything was clear. I was lying in a white padded room facing one of the walls; a light shone brightly over me. I tried to lift my head but placed it back down. It felt like someone was pounding a bat at my head. I realized my shoes were missing, but that was the only thing missing from me. I still had my dark gray skinny jeans that I changed into on the train after Andy and I left Mark with Sebastian, and I had on my black short-sleeved shirt on, so I guess the cops didn’t search us. “Midnight are you awake?” I heard Mark’s voice coming from somewhere in the room. I wanted to answer him, but I was too groggy to speak. I sighed deeply and tried to get up again. I somehow got myself into a sitting position; I leaned my back against the padded wall and closed my eyes. The light in the room was making my head hurt even worse.
“Mark. Where are you?” I asked sleepily. I re-opened my eyes and looked for him. He was huddled in a corner diagonal from me, shaking. Blood was smeared all over his arms and neck. “What happened to you?” I asked. I slowly stood up and walked over to him, making sure I didn’t fall.

Once I reached him and plopped down next to him and wrapped my left arm around him. Mark whimpered in pain, but cuddled into me more. “What happened to you?” I asked again.
“They put me in a cell with a werewolf just to see what would happen to me as a sick joke because they were bored.” Mark said weakly.
“What did that damn filthy mutt do to you?” I asked urgently, felling more awake than I did before. Mark crawled in my lap, wincing in pain in the process.
“I’d rather not say…” was all he whispered. I wrapped my arms around his bloody body. His dark pants were soaked in dried blood. His shirt was ripped in certain areas, but didn’t have much blood on it as his pants. Mark had drops of blood smeared in his white hair.
“Mark just tell me.” I said impatiently. I wanted to know what the fuck that thing did to him. Mark sighed and kissed my softly on the cheek.
“Um, he, t-that thing like…um…” Mark stammered and then took in a deep breath. “It fuckin beat me and, you know, raped me...” He mumbled in a rush, too fast and low for human ears, but I heard every word crystal clear. I deep, snarling growl rippled through my throat. Anger boiled through me, but I controlled it from getting too dangerous and out of control.
“Why didn’t they just leave you in here with me?” I asked between my teeth, trying to hold back the anger.
“T-they drugged you up more than me and the others. They said you were more dangerous or something so they made sure you were unaware of everything.” Mark whispered and rested his head on my chest. I huffed in anger, which made Mark jump a little.
“I’m not going to let anything like that happen to you again, okay sweetie?” I whispered in his ear. Mark sighed in relief and nodded against my chest.

We sat in silence for maybe an hour until the door slid opened and two men walked in. One had chin-length brown hair and brown eyes, the other had a shaved head and had blue eyes. They were wearing black bullet proof vests and had hand guns strapped to a belt. “Hey James, that thing’s still alive.” The one with blues eyes said.
“You’re kidding? You said the thing was dead Robert.” The guy named James said. Mark whimpered slightly and cuddled into me more.
“Hah, damn thing’s scared of us.” Robert said and acted like he was going to pounce on us. Mark buried his face into my shirt and started shaking. The two guys started laughing and I growled at them. They both stopped and looked at me in shock.

“Now look big guy just calm down. We’re just having some fun.” James said with a hint of fear in his voice. I moved Mark of my lap and stood up. Mark huddled back into the corner as I walked up to the guys.
“How ‘bout you two just get the fuck out of here or I’ll tear your insides out.” I threatened in a sickening growl. I saw fear in both of their eyes, but none of them moved. “You got five seconds.” I said in a low voice. Robert walked out fast but James stayed.
“Dude, James, get the hell out of there.” Robert said quickly.
“Pfft, what’s the worst thing this creature can do?” James said with a laugh. I narrowed my eyes and growled at him. I haven’t had a good meal in awhile, and I was tempted to kill him right now.

James reached for his gun; I quickly grabbed his right wrist in a bone crunching grip. He screamed in pain as bones shattered and cracked in his arm and wrist, and I threw his arm away, growling between my teeth. “I think it’d be best if you left.” I hissed, baring my sharp teeth at him.
He nodded slightly and raced out the room holding his broken arm; Robert closed the door fast and leaving semi-opened on accident. I took in a deep breath, trying to control myself. I walked over to Mark, who was still huddled in the corner, and pulled him up to where he was standing. He gasped in pain and held onto me for support.
“Ow...” Mark said breathlessly and mumbled something in German.
“I know it hurts babe, but you got to get up. The pain will get worse if you just lay around.” I whispered as I wrapped my arms around him gently. Mark nodded, but didn’t say anything and wrapped his arms around my torso. I needed to get him to a nurse fast. Mark felt so weak and fragile. “We got to get you some help sweetie, but you’re going to have to walk.”

A half hour later

I finally found an empty nurse’s station. I led Mark into the room and placed him on a nearby bed; Mark gasped in pain, but laid down on the bed and sighed in relief. I went over to the white cabinets and searched through them. In one of the cabinets, I found a white towel-like cloth. I turned on the sink that was near by, wetted the cloth, wringed out most of the water, and went over to Mark and began wiping blood off his arms and neck. “Midnight are you alright? Mark asked as I finished cleaning him up the best way I could. I sighed.
“Yes babe. Why do you ask?” I weakly smiled and flipped my bangs over my eyes, which helped with my pounding headache a little. The lights here were too bright for me to handle.
“Because you seem kinda distant.” He answered tiredly. Now that I think about it, I have been a little distant... I walked over to the trash can, threw away the bloody rage, and walked back over to Mark.
“I’ve just been a little thirsty lately. That’s all.” I told him. I kissed Mark on the lips softly. Mark wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed back hungrily. A moan escaped from my throat as his tongue explored my mouth, and I kissed back, wanting more.

I pulled away, both of us breathing hard. “Sweetie I’m going to have to go back to the cell before we get into more trouble. I’ll be back. I promise.” I said breathlessly against his lips. I honestly didn’t want to go back to cell. I just wanted to stay with Mark, but I don’t want him to get hurt again.
“But what if they hurt me again?” He asked. I could hear the fear in his voice.
“They won’t. I won’t allow it. The nurse’s here with help you once they see all the blood on you.” I reassured him. Mark sighed and bit his lip softly.
“Okay” He said and pulled me closer to him and kissed me again, wanting to savor this moment. We both pulled away and tried to catch our breaths.

Just then, I heard someone clear their throat. I looked over my shoulder and saw Robert leaning against the doorway. He had a tranquilizer gun with him. I wonder how long he’s been standing there... I thought. “Get back in your cell you filthy bastard.” He threatened, sounding more disgusted than angry. I pulled away from Mark and faced Robert. I loudly hissed at him for interrupting Mark and me.
“I’m not leaving until you help Mark.” I spat at him as I tried restraining most of my anger.
“We’ll help your fucking sex toy later. Just get out of here and go back to your damn cell.” He said angrily. More anger boiled in me as he said that about Mark. “Now just do what I say or I won’t have to shoot your ass!”
“Why don’t you get the fuck away from us and go back to your fucking buddy before I rip your damn arms off!” I nearly shouted at him as Mark sat up silently on the bed, watching the gun carefully. Robert glared at me and before I had time to react, he shot the gun at me. Instead of being knocked out, jolting pain pulsed from my right side and all through my body. I fell to my knees, took the dart out of side, and clutched my sides, gasping and twitching in pain. I heard Mark gasped slightly in shock, but didn’t do anything, for he was afraid he might get shot next. From the corner of my eye, I saw Robert walk up to me. He took the collar that was around my neck and replaced it with a new one. This one glowed bright red instead of Mark’s, which glowed neon blue.
“Now, I’m going to let you get yourself together, and when I get back, you better be out of here and in your cell or I’ll make that collar shock the living hell out of you. Oh, and we’ll help your little sex toy over there so you don’t hurt any other cops.” Robert said and walked out of the room, leaving me panting on the floor.

After most of the pain passed out of my body, I stood up shakily. “Are you okay?” Mark asked shocked. I cleared my throat and sighed.
“Yes. Just a little sore, but I’ll live.” I replayed in between pants. I looked into his violet eyes and sighed again. “I’m going to be fine babe.” Relief filled his eyes.
“Okay.” Was all he said. I guess he was still shocked from what just happened seconds ago.
“I guess I better get back to the cell. I don’t want you getting injured again. I’ll check up on you when I can sweetie.” I gave him a quick kiss. Mark nodded and smiled slightly.
I walked out of the room, looking back at Mark, and went down the hallway and to the prison cell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update.:D
And yes I just HAD t do a chapter for midnight.xD
Hope ya'll enjoy this chapter and leave me a pretty comment and subscribe if you want to.:3
I love you my fans and my haters.:3 And im going to try and update weekly.(if i can)