Status: Updating will be slow, but I'll update.:)

Bloodlust

Sebastian

I woke up to a low hiss and froze. I looked around, but nothing was there, so I went back to sleep in Andy's arms. I'm still trying to figure out what he is. He could be a vampire.....but that sounds too crazy. The vampire population is dropping just like the humans. I moved to a different thought. I thought of my mom, wondering where I was and probably thinking I was killed. I shuddered. Knowing mom, she might go and look for me.

As I began drift into the land of sleep, I heard that same hiss again. I opened my eyes and looked around again. Nothing. I snuggled into Andy more. The room was dark, save for a splash of pale white from the moon, coming out of a huge window. I haven't really looked around to see where I was. In the limited light, I could see a few things in the room. A TV, some chairs, the bed, bookshelves holding tons of books, and dressers. Nothing in here to kill someone at night.

Andy sighed, and I looked up at him. He was still asleep; maybe he was dreaming. He looked kind of cute when he sleeps. He doesn't look worried or dangerous. He looked kind of human. I sighed and wrapped my arms around him and tried to sleep. Andy growled and held me closer to him. It wasn't a dog growl; it was more of a demonic growl that sent a shiver down my back.Andy probably hissed. He must be dreaming of something. Well, that thought makes sense. Mom talks in her sleep, our friend, Mike, sings in his sleep, and my dad, before he got killed, used to sleepwalk and talk about the strangest things and wake up confused. I smiled at the thought. I missed my dad a lot, but mom said he was somewhere better than this place. I closed my eyes and went to sleep, dreaming about things before those creatures appeared.

I woke up, yet again, to find I was alone in this bed. I sat up and looked for Andy.

"Why'd you have to bring him here?" Someone was talking outside the door.

"’Cause I'm helping him. Maybe I get tired of killing every freakin’ human out there." I heard Andy talking. He sounded angry. Then someone laughed. "Well then, if your little creature gets hurt don't come crying to me about it." There was a pause, then that same person continued talking. "How bout I go kill it so it won’t ruin our lives, or worse, get us either killed or sent back to Hell." No one was talking after that. I let out a relived sigh.

I was about to go back to sleep, when Andy burst through the door and grabbed me. Everything went so fast, I had barely any time to think. Someone turned on the lights. It was a man, about the same age as Andy. He had long white hair and dazzling purple eyes. He smiled, and I saw long pointed fangs. Andy hissed and backed up. "Look Andy." The man paused and was sitting on his bed. "You don't have to hiss and scratch people. Mom's not going to be pleased with you for scratching her ‘precious angel’."

Andy was holding me tight and hissing and growling. I looked up at him and saw he, too, had fangs and his eyes had gone to a bloody red. "Aww, your scaring him Andy." This guy is really starting to get on my nerves right now. "Get out Mark." I could barely recognize Andy's voice. It was a hiss and a growl mixed together. I looked over at Mark. He was already at the door."Fine. Let’s just see what Vlad has to say about this." He slammed the door shut and left me and Andy in a now silent room.

After I calmed Andy down, I sat on his bed and sighed deeply. Andy sat down too and moved me to his lap."Why was that guy in here anyway?"

"Cause he wants to start a fight and he likes to get what he wants." Andy was stroking my back. I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat. I drifted off to sleep, hoping that nothing would come in here and wakes us up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter four!!!!!!! it kinda sucks alittle. meh, thanks for all the comments!!

Thanks to:
Banished From Light
Kelsey Sixx

ashleymarie0218
Black Veil Brides
etfrocks2013