Status: Updating will be slow, but I'll update.:)

Bloodlust

Andy

I wake up with a burning throat and groaned. "I cant be hungry this fast," I mumbled. I rubbed my eyes and looked at Sebastian who was sleeping peacefully in my arms. I could feel my fangs were out and I could smell his blood all around me. I stopped breathing. I didn’t need to breath, it was just a habit. Sebastian opened his eyes and stretched.

"Are you ok? You look like you your in pain." He sat up, but I stayed lying down. I closed my eyes and let out my breath. Sebastian started rubbing my back and it soothed me a little, but not enough to stop my throat from burning. I reopened my eyes and sat up and rested my head on his bare shoulder. I could feel his blood beating through his veins. I nuzzled into his neck and he giggled and wrapped his arms around me. I kissed his neck and could feel his vein under my tongue pump blood. I felt a shudder go through Sebastian’s body. "Hehe, God, Andy, are you alright?" He laughed. He had his fingers in my hair. I brushed my fangs on his neck. He stopped laughing and froze. I felt his pulse quicken and I could feel him shake slightly and his breathing become faster.

I sunk my fangs into his neck and he yelped. "Andy, your hurting me...." He panted and went almost limp on my shoulder. His sweet, hot, delicious blood rushed in my mouth. I moaned softly. His blood tasted so good; it was like everything you ever loved put together. I felt Sebastian's breathing start to become shallow. I pulled away from his neck, licking the blood off my lips. I licked his neck wounds and cleared them up. "Andy, what happened?" He looked confused. I smiled.

"Umm, I drank some of your blood." I blushed. He gave me a small smile.

"Well, don’t do it again. I’m not sure if I passed out or not." He rubbed his eyes.

"Hey, come on. I'll give you a tour of the mansion house." I jumped off the bed and grabbed his hand. I pulled him to the door."Won’t...the others be mad to see me?" He asked.

"Nah, I don’t think the others are that torturous." I opened the door and wrapped my arm around his waist. It was surprising to find out he was shorter than me, maybe by a few inches. Sebastian pecked me on the cheek which made me smile.

We walked down a long corridor and then we got to the main black and white grand staircase. We both walked down and turned into the living room. "How do you like the house?" I looked at him.

"It’s huge! How many people live in here?" I looked around the room. I took him over and sat down on a velvet black couch. Sebastian cuddled in my lap. I wrapped my arms around him."So, how is it possible you survived this long?" I asked.

"I don’t know." He sighed. "I guess luck maybe. My mom is out there alone with the other survivors..." He shut his mouth. "Wow, I thought all the pure humans were dead or turned."

"Turned?"

Sebastian shuddered."Like, the humans that didn’t want to die or the ones who agreed on our ways got turned into a lycan, vampire, or a demon." He sighed in relief then nearly jumped out of his skin.

"So, this is the human we keep hearing about."
♠ ♠ ♠
DUND UN DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!
what's gunna happen?!
XD not even my editor knows. IT'S A SECRET!!!