December Snow

Bring my heart back safely.

The soft snow crunched underneath my beaten up black converse. I walked down the sidewalk on a nice December morning. It was Christmas eve, and I could see parents and couples running around, bags in their hands. Probably Christmas presents. A small smile slipped onto my lips and I started to think about why Dante had called me over so suddenly this early in the morning. I didn't care though, I loved him.

I kicked my feet and snuggled into my hoodie, letting out a lovestruck sigh.

From where I lived; it was a thirty minute walk to get to his house. It probably took longer today since I wanted to enjoy the morning, and I just had to make a stop at Starbucks today. I was up all night trying to figure out how to wrap Dante's present for Christmas. We were going to be spending it together instead of with our families. I didn't mind it as much because I didn't have the money to fly out to Oregon from New York.

I actually just recently moved to New York this past year, and then I met Dante, who I seriously thought it was love at first sight when I saw him. I guess it was just a coincidence that we met though; We worked together at wal-mart. He became my best friend instantly, our friendship turned quickly into where we'd be in the back of Wal-mart making out, to where he asked me to be his boyfriend in the toy section during after hour clean up.

I smiled at the memory and I quickly turned into Starbucks. I ordered our favorite warm drink, paid and left. I didn't want to take to much time because then he gets impatient, and he gets all pissy with me; it was actually kinda cute. I quickened my pace, not wanting his drink to get cold. Soon enough, I got to his apartment and buzzed in.

"Urghh... Hello?" His groggy voice asked, causing me to smile. "I'm here" I sang in a sing-song voice. I heard some shifting around, then a loud buzz, and I reached to open the door. I pulled it open a bit, then opened the rest with my foot. Once the warmth hit my face, I set down both cups and pulled my hoodie down off my head.

I picked up the drinks and walked up the stairs to his floor. He was waiting in his cute little pooh bear pjs and then looked up once he heard my feet shuffling to rub the snow off the bottom of them.

"Hey" He said, rubbing his eyes. I walked closer to him and handed him his coffee. He grinned a cute grin with his dimples and pulled me into a warm hug. This guy was seriously, always warm. No joke. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his apartment and closed the door.

"Why are you always so cold?" Dante questioned. I shrugged at his question, unsure of what to answer him. "Well, let's finish these drinks, then I'll make you warmer" He whispered in my ear. I giggled and nodded, hugging him as tight as I could with just one arm and trying to sip at my drink. He chuckled and rubbed my head, giving me one last hug before he pulled away to walk into his kitchen.

"You cleaned" I commented thoughtfully, grinning.

"Yeah, Christmas is tomorrow, I have to have something in this house proper" He smirked, taking a seat on the counter.

"I never though I'd hear you say that" I laughed and took a seat on the chair that was up against the wall.

"Shut up" He gulped down his drink quickly and hopped off the counter, throwing it out.

He then made his way over to me, a smirk on his face. He seated himself contently on my lap and I looked up at him, my cheeks growing warm. The smirk on his face grew wider when I looked away from his stare and sipped my drink quietly. I finished my drink quickly, and put it on the table.

"Alex" Dante chimed.

He put arms around my shoulders, pressing his chest hard up against mine. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks and I refused to look Dante in the eye; scared it would make me more embarrassed then I already was. Dante leaned in closer and nibbled slightly on my ear lobe, earning a small moan emitting from my lips.

"Why don't we go to bed?" Dante suggested, his voice sounded so god damn sexy right about now; one, because his fingers were slowly running up and down my chest, two because he's the hottest guy in the entire world, and he's mine to keep.

He moved quickly and picked me up bridal style, carrying me into the room we most often shared when we were at his place.

He put me down on the bed, then climbed in himself. He opened his arms for me to come and sit right in the spot beside him, and I gladly accepted that offer and scooted over. He let out a low, evil sounding chuckle and his hand that wasn't wrapped around my waist ran down my side, and then he gripped the hem of my shirt and violently ripped it over my head. I whimpered and curled up against him, our bare chests touching.

"Sleeping in jeans shouldn't be that uncomfortable.?" He asked.

"N-No I-I'm good!" I stammered, blushing into his chest.

He chuckled and held me close to his chest. We sat like this for a couple hours; it was simply the best sleep I've had in a while.

-----

(Dante's pov)

"Alex" No answer.

"Alex?" Still No answer.

"Hello, sleepy head, I'm going to rape you if you don't wake up" I mumbled, looking at him. He didn't move, so I moved my arms from his waist and climbed up on top of him. His eyes shot open quicker then a bullet and he looked at me, in shock.

"You would rape me?" He asked me, his voice cracked, and he gave me the most scared look I've ever seen; it was so cute.

"Sweetie, you know I was just kidding. I'd never touch you like that with out your permission." I assured him, he let out a short sigh, and looked at me.

"What did you want? I was having a nice dream" He yawned and I looked at him, my eyes wide. It took me a lot of my power to just not rape him right here and right now. He was the cutest 21 year old in the fucking world.

I leaned down further, letting out lips brush together. He closed his eyes and shifted so he sat up, his arms keeping him steady. Our lips were still centimeters apart. I waited for him to make the first move though, as much as I wanted to. He leaned in that last little bit and out lips touched. I put my arms around his shoulders and deepened the kiss, running my tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He opened his mouth for me and our tongues had a mini sword fight.

It was pure estacy to feel one of his hands running up and down my back, it just turned me on more. I shuddered and grunted into his lips.

I pulled away from him, resting my forehead on his. "Thanks Santa" I murmured quietly. Alex looked at me and stared with question in his eyes.

"Why are you thanking Santa now? Christmas is tomorrow" He asked me.

"Because, I don't need anything else but you for Christmas, and I have you right now with me" I told him, kissing his lips lightly again. He blushed and I laughed.

I wanted to ask him the question that was on the tip of my tongue, the ring was underneath the pillow. I didn't want to wait till Christmas. I moved to the side, sitting cross legged. He sat up straighter and looked at me.

"I got you a present to open on Christmas eve" I told him, "It's under my pillow" I added.

His eyes lit up like a child and he reached under the pillow, pulling out the little rainbow box with a black ribbon on to. He glanced at me, then slowly went at the ribbon. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach, and I closed my eyes. I felt like I wanted to puke, what if he said no? I heard a small gasp and I opened my eyes quickly, looking at Alex. He held the ring in his hand, his eyes wide, and tear filled.

"Alexander Montez, Will you marry me?" I asked him, reaching over to grab his hands.

Alex let out a small squee, and he jumped at me, tackling me off the bed in a tight hug. "Yes, Yes and yes!" He said. I let out a breath that I'd been holding in and I looked at him, my eyes wide with surprise.

"God I love you Alex" I wrapped my arms around in a tight hug.

"I love you too Dante" He said. I looked at him, kissing his forehead, his nose and his lips.

New York did wonders for me when I moved here, I met him, and I fell in love.

My names Dante Killigan, I'm 23 years old. I'm gay and I'm engaged to the man I love. What could go wrong?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry, my computer doesn't have word, so I don't have the word count thing... So, I can't tell you how much words there are! And by the way; I'm not to sure if there even is wal-mart in America T_T. Thanks so much for letting me enter the contest. I hope you like my entry!