Status: Done :)))))

Unexpected Love

Chapter 14

I woke up to an empty bed. I was alone in bed. There was no one beside me. I bit my lip.

I was about to jump to conclusions, thinking he left me after last night, but then I smelt bacon and eggs. Mmm, yum. I got out of bed, letting the blanket drop from my body. I picked up my panties and Alex's shirt off the floor, putting them on. Smiling to myself, I went into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and then making my way downstairs.

I followed the smell, finding Alex over by the stove in only in boxers. He was making breakfast. I walked over to him wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head on his back. He turned around in my arms and smiled down at me, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Morning beautiful", he said. I blushed.

"Good morning to you too, Alex", I said, "I didn't know you could cook." 

"Well yeah, when I was younger I always used to watch my mom cook. She taught me everything I know", he said.

"Wow, well it smells delicious. I can't wait to try it", I said. He chuckled.

"Yeah, I haven't had real food for six days", he said. I nodded in agreement. I hopped up on the island. Alex turned off the stove and put the food onto too plates.

I sat down on a stool, digging in. I began to stuff my face, sipping some orange juice every now and then.

"Good, you ate it. I was beginning to think you were a vegetarian", he said. I swallowed my food giving him a look.

"Just because I don't want to stuff my face with greasy fast food, doesn't mean I'm a vegetarian", I said.

"But you ate fries", he said.

"Fries are the only greasy food I do eat", I said.

"Oh", he said, eating his food.

"So, what can you do around here?" I asked, after we finished up our food. Alex was washing the dishes. He wasn't very manly right now. I started to laugh hysterically at the thought of Alex in an apron and heels.

"What's so funny?" he asked. I shook my head, using the counter for support, and trying to keep myself from falling. He finished up the dishes and grabbed my shoulders and looked at me. I calmed down my laughing.

"Yes?" I said.

"What is so funny?" he asked.

"Oh nothing", I said, stalking off towards the living room and plopping down on the couch. He came and sat down on my lap, "Get your fat ass off me!" I yelled.

"Not until you tell me what's so funny", he said.

"Never!" I said, pushing him onto the ground and getting ready to run away. I felt him grab onto me and squealed, "Alex!" I yelled.

He pinned me down on the ground. I struggled to get him off of me, but it was no use.

"Tell me", he growled.

"No!" I yelled. He began to tickle me, "St-stop", I shrieked.

"Tell me", he continued to tickle me.

"O-okay! I'll t-tell you!" I gasped. He stopped tickling me, but didn't get off me. I sighed, "I was laughing because I was imagining you in an apron and high heels because you reminded me of a mom this morning", I said. He stared at me in shock.

"So...... I remind you of a girl?" he asked, incredulously.

"Well, let's face it. You can cook, clean, wear girl jeans, and straighten your hair. It's kind of hard to tell", I said.

"Well you and I both know that I'm a man", he said, winking at me. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Psh, yeah, whatever.  can you get off me now?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Nah, I think I'm going to stay here. I kind of like this position", he said smirking down at me. I bit my lip and got an idea.

"Oh well then. I guess I'll just have to make the most of it", I said in the most sexy voice I could muster up. I rubbed my hands up and down his thighs.

I slowly slid my hands closer to his member. I rubbed my hands over him and grasped the waistband of his boxers. I heard him swallow hard and mentally smirked to myself. I saw him harden. 

"Umm so what are you doing?" he asked, his voice suddenly high. I bit my lip.

"I don't know. What do you think I'm doing?" I asked. He didn't answer. I gripped his neck and pulled him down to me, bringing my lips up to his ear, "Later", I whispered, quickly pushing him off of me. I ran upstairs and I to the bedroom.

I heard Alex come up and he came running into the bedroom. He looked like a lost puppy.

"Uh uh, you uh ummm", he stuttered, not being able to find the right words. I smirked, walking up to him.

I pushed him up against the door. Small beads of sweat started to form on his forehead. I took of his shirt, only leaving me in my panties. His mouth parted and he stared down at my chest.

"What's wrong, Alex? Cat got your tongue?" I asked huskily. He swallowed hard, still speechless. I took his hand and led him to the bed, pushing him down.

I slipped of his boxers, exposing his erection. Smirking, I wrapped my hand around him, slowly stroking him up and down. He let out a loud moan. I smirked and gripped his waist. 

I slowly brought my head down to him, glazing my tongue over his member's head. He let out a struggled moan. I took him into my mouth hollowing out my cheeks, and began sucking, bobbing my head up and down. Alex let out another moan and gripped the sheets.

"December", he moaned, "Shit, December", he breathed. He finally came in my mouth. He pulled himself out of me. I swallowed and softly pressed my lips to his. 

I smiled at him. His breathing was ragged. 

"Wow", he breathed. I smirked, "You're amazing", he said.

"I know", I got up and went to grab some clothes.

"Wait, where are you going?" he asked. 

"Shower", I simply replied, walking towards the bathroom.

"Can I at least join you?!" he shouted.

"No!" I yelled back and went into the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
so that was interesting
anyway
this is coming to an end
only a couple more chapters left
tell me what you guys think!!!
nobody likes a silent reader!!!
please comment!!
and subscribe to the sequel
please

Peace ;)