Status: Active

Blood Streaked Moon

Ironic

Sam cleared his throat and Seline and Embry, along with Janella and Jacob turned their attention from each other, to him. Sam gestured toward empty spots that the girls had previously sat in and the girls went to sit in their respective spots while Jacob and Embry found available spots and sat down, not losing sight of their imprints. The bonfire tribal meeting began.

"I am Seline Raella Faith Reyes, Alpha of the Mohingan tribe. About a week ago, our entire tribe was ambushed. Janella and I are the only survivors of which we know of." Seline declared, using her voice of power and authority. She glanced at Janella, noting that it was her turn to introduce herself.

"I am Janella Camille Zaylyn Rafael." She simply said. Janella thought about saying that she was engaged to marry the Beta of the Mohingan tribe, but thought that it wasn't of the uttermost importance to be mentioned right now, especially in front of her… imprint.

Billy Black asked the first question, "Why did you two come here?"

"We were running away from those leeches." Janella replied.

Seline added, "The scent of this tribe and its pack was strong, and we got immediately attracted, so we decided to travel here."

Billy nodded thoughtfully, probably thinking about what his next scrutinizing question should be.

Sue Clearwater, widow of Harry Clearwater, cleared her throat and began to speak, "So you know what's after you?"

Seline gulped; the answer would be frightening, "All we know is that it's a coven of seven bloodsuckers."

Sue's eyes got a little wider before she nodded her head timidly.

Sam thought a moment, "An entire pack against seven vampires? That's a win for the pack. What happened?"

Janella answered, "There was a celebration going on that day. Everyone's guard was down. We didn't expect a vampire attack since they rarely ever occur at our reservation."

"And the Alpha wasn't there to protect or warn them." Seline said miserably.

"What was the celebration for that day?" Billy asked.

“It was an event to celebrate the engagement of my Beta, Zander, and Janella.” Seline told him.

Out of the corner of her eye, Janella saw the man named Jacob clench his jaw and fists, then close his eyes.

“Do you know what the vampires want with both of you?” Sure asked them.

“To be honest, no we don’t.” Janella said.

Seline tagged on, “It could possibly be that they want to destroy all history and descendants of the Mohingan tribe. But that’s just what I believe.”

Sam asked another question, “How do you know that they’re still following you?”

“We don’t know for sure, but we always sense their presence nearby. They have a tracker in their coven and vampires are persistent creatures; they wouldn’t just give up on trying to kill Seline and I. It’s all one big game for them and they’re playing to win the entire thing.” Janella told Sam.

Quil Ateara Senior had the last question in this intense Question and Answerinterrogation discussion, “Why in the world are you two running from these vampires? It’s a shape shifter’s duty to destroy any Cold Ones who have killed innocent people.”

Seline breathed and answered his question. “”We can’t kill them off on our own. There’s seven of them and only two of us; it’s a suicide mission in itself.”

“And because we are fearful of them.” Janella added in a small voice.

Shush Janella! Seline glared at Janella as she thought to her, using their special mind link. I don’t want them to think of us as weak just because we’re females. We’re just as good as male pack members.

Billy’s voice broke through the girls’ mind argument. “Now that the serious part is over, let’s eat!”

The whole group had seemed to rush to the table to grab any of the food they could manage on a plate. The girls went around, mingling with everyone besides Jacob and Embry. On multiple occasions the boys had attempted to talk to them but at no point did the girls stay to converse. It had the two young wolf-men confused and wondering how they could do it; it was a known fact that after you imprint on someone, they become your whole world and it becomes very hard to stay away but Seline and Janella seemed to be proving this fact wrong and turned it back into theory.

Once the bonfire was done, everyone else besides Jacob, Embry, and Sam stayed behind. Jacob and Embry needed to talk to Sam about something of importance.

"Yes?" Sam asked sitting on a log.

Embry hesitated, "I'm kind of worried about Seline."

Sam looked at him confused, "What do you mean?"

“She was.. Avoiding me the entire night." Embry responded.

Jacob butted in, "Same with Janella!"

"They were probably avoiding you because they're just shocked that they imprinted here. You heard what they have been through. It's just one big shock to suddenly imprint on someone." Sam explained.

“Maybe so, but really Sam; you know how it is! They should want to be near us, shouldn’t they?” Jake sighed, looking at Sam for some kind of guidance.

“You both just need to relax. Give them time to wrap their heads around this; Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither will a relationship between your imprints. They’re your soul mates and they will always be your soul mates.” Sam told them trying to show them logical reasoning.

“I want to talk to Seline though; she won’t even let me get out a greeting before walking away, Sam!” Embry put his elbows on his knees and buried his head in his hands, lightly tugging at his hair. “I want her to like me. I feel empty.” He added on in a mumble.

Jake, who sat beside him, was in a similar state. He looked lost and helpless, like a sad puppy dog; oh the irony.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit;; Ironic By Alanis Morsette

Hey everyone! So this should have been out on the 18th but that didn't go according to plans... you will however get your next part on Wednesday which is just around the corner! :]
I hope you enjoy this one. It seems a little short on here... =/ I wish it was longer but we have more done for you all.

Hmm... we would appreciate comments, messages, feedback, and banners! Please....please....please! I'm begging you. :D Pretty please and thank you! You will get a shout out! ;D

Enjoy! And please look up the song because it's really amazing and I kind of just took the word irony from this Chapter and remembered this song and there you go! :]

Love You All! <3

Your Lovely Authors,
Alyssa and Rayna