Kill all your friends

Melissa

The next morning's news was about Lucy. I couldn't help but smile. Now for Melissa. I wondered how I would deal with her. Now here's the thing. Melissa may be pretty, but that pretty head is full of air! She wouldn't suspect a thing! I dialled her mobile.
"Hello?"
"Hi, it's Holly. Look can't we just be friends. I mean you didn't do much to me. So, why dont you come swimming with me later, say...in an hour?"
"Cool! Ok I'll meet you at the sports centre!"
"No no no no! I say you come to the lake. It's swimming night!"
"Ok then, see you there!" My plan was set. How thick is she? Well she's in for it.
I met her at the lake. It was a warm evening and the sun was in the sky.
"Isn't anyone coming?" she said.
"Doesn't look like it. Come on! Race you in!" She jumped in first going straight under. Her head reached the surface. Then I jumped on her. Her whole body went under. I held her head down, not letting go or loosening my hold. Her arms flapped everywhere, grabbing my arms and legs, anything to make me loose my hold. Then she stopped wriggling. I pushed her head down even further to make sure she didn't fake it. Then again, she was too thick. I let go of her, and watched her lifeless body float to the surface. I climbed out the water and ran.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm nowhere near like this so don't be scared!!!! lv hol x please leave good comments : )