Kill all your friends

Last but not least

The news was on again the next morning. It showed Melissa in the pool. How I lavished myself in glory! Now it was time for Jess. The Leader. I had something special planned for her. I had it all planned. The chair, the rope and the gun, all in her shed. Her shed you might ask. Well, I know she goes to get her bike every afternoon. This plan meant I didn't need to ring her. I'd be there before her.
I walked calmly to her house, acting like everything was normal. I got to the front of her house and went up to the gate. I went down the path to the back garden into the shed. Good, everthing was still there.
"I'm going to get my bike Mum!" I heard Jess shout. I hid behind the shed door, waiting to pounce. The door opened...

I grabbed her around her chest and arms. Jess started screaming for help, but the door was already shut. I dragged her onto the chair and tied her down with the rope.
" What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she shouted.
"Well, I'll tell you shall I? Well, first off you bully me, then you spread stuff about me at school, then you put me in a wheelchair for a month. Your right why am I doing this?"I asked in a sarcstic manner.
"Well you deserved it! You fat ugly bitch! You can't be smarter than me! I'm better than you! You can't be better!"
Her shrill, high pitched voice was rising. All she cared about was how she better than everyone else! Well that was all about to change.
"Do you have any idea how stupid you are? You can only be better than people who live. Well, how about the people who are dead?"
That was when I pressed the trigger. Her head flumped down to her lifeless chest.
I looked down at my hands. I couldn't believe what I had done. I was worse than them. But I was glad. Those bitches were dead. And now, here I am, telling you this. With my gun to my head. Goodbye.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm Not Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT PANIC IT WAS A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!