"Cross My Heart and Hope to Die."

1/1

“I’m almost there baby,” Justin said through his cell phone.

He was currently on the phone with his girlfriend, Selena Gomez. They haven’t seen each other in almost seven months due to Justin’s time constricting world tour. Finally though, he had some free time and the first thing he had planned on doing was seeing his beautiful girlfriend; and the time was almost near.

“Are you still there?”

“I’m always here.” Selena said through the phone. Her silky smooth voice repeated itself over and over in Justin’s head. Just the simple thought of her made his heart beat a little faster. He dark hair, her smile, her laugh, everything was amazing about her in Justin’s eyes.

“Good,” he said. If Selena could see the smile that was on his face right now, she probably would laugh. A huge grin stretched across his face and it showed off all his pearly whites. “Well babe. We’re almost there. It’ll probably be about five minutes at the most. I can’t wait ‘till then.”

Selena squealed. She felt like had thousands of fluttering butterflies in her stomach. Taking a deep breath, Selena let it all out. She regained her composure and nervously waited for her boyfriend to come. “Okay Justin. I’ll be here waiting for you. I won’t be happy until I see your bright and shining face.”

Blushing, Justin sheepishly smiled. “I’m going to go ahead and end this conversation. We should at least act surprised when see each other. Okay Selena?”

“Okay. Bye.”

Turning his iPhone off, Justin closed his eyes. He smoothed out his dark black shirt and jeans, and patted his hair down. He wanted to look perfect when he saw Selena. Just thinking about her made him feel all giddy inside. Actually, just saying her name made Justin act like a nervous schoolboy about to ask his longtime crush on a date.

“We’re here,” Justin’s mom, Pattie, said. She had a smile on face.

Justin immediately got up from the couch he was lounging on. He hastily flattened out his shirt and quickly ran a comb through his thick fringe. “How do I look!?”

Pattie laughed. “Oh Justin. You look fine, but remember, it’s not what’s on the outside, it’s what is in the inside.”

Resisting the urge to roll his brown eyes, Justin forced a grin. “I know mom, I know. It’s just that I want to look extra nice. You do remember, right?”

“Of course I remember. How could I forget? I am your mother.”

“Then what is it?”

“Selena.”

Blushing, Justin nodded his head up and down. “Correct. Now if you don’t excuse me, I gotta go and see my favorite girl. He checked his reflection in the mirror was pleased with his appearance. He rushed out of the bus and through the doors. Taking the steps two at a time, his feet suddenly came in contact with the hard ground. Looking up, Justin was amazed. Selena Gomez stood looking at him. She looked exceptionally stunning with a bright yellow dress on and her hair loosely tied up.

Without either teenager saying anything, they both ran up to each other. As soon as they met, they both instantly wrapped their arms around each other. A few seconds passed before Justin quietly began rocking them back and forth.

Pulling away, Justin looked deep into her eyes. “I missed you,” he said.

Wiping a stray tear from her eye, Selena quickly said, “I missed you so much more than you will ever know. Gosh Justin. Don’t ever leave me like that ever again.”

Feeling ashamed, Justin lightly touched her face. “I know, I know. I promise that I will never leave you like that ever. When I go on another tour like that, you are so coming with me.”

Selena quit crying and she soon felt elated. “Justin! I’m just so glad you’re back.”

“I know and I’m happy to be back. It feels so right to be here with you.” Not saying anything else, Justin took Selena’s hand into his and kisser her on the lips. “Don’t you ever worry about anything else. I’m here and I’m not going anywhere.”

“Promise?”

“Cross my heart and hope to die.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This might make a cute fullblown story..? :)