You Know My Love is Always On Your Side

9th grade

Monday : September 1,2006

9th Grade

The two twin sisters, Maybel and Sophie, entered Dallas High School for the first time. Maybel was scared to death of starting high school because in grade school, she was always picked on and made fun of due to how she dressed and acted. She didn’t have any friends, just herself. Sophie, on the other hand was excited and thrilled to be in a new school with new guys. Last year in middle school, Sophie was the “popular” girl who dated all the guys, had the best clothes and hair, and all the girls either hated her because they wanted to be her or because she was just plain rude. She was always irritated by her sister because they were total opposites.

Through out the year, Maybel made a friend. Just one, though. His name was Mason Richards who was the freak of the school. People didn’t give him the time of day because in Dallas, if you weren’t hot,thin, or had the blue eye-blonde hair combo, you were an outcast. The two became really close with each other and became best friends. No one talked to her because she was a nerd and she dressed like one. If someone talked to her, it was either making fun of her or asking about her sister.

Sophie, of course, was climbing up the social ladder in only ninth grade, hanging with all the seniors, partying, having sex. If it spelt trouble, you bet she was doing it. Close to the end of year, she met a guy in her ninth grade that she actually had started a relationship with. Sophie and her new boyfriend, Tristen Singleton, were the ”it” couple of the year. Their relationship was really romantic and was like a teen movie relationship. A lot of people were shocked that Sophie was actually in a relationship because she was know as the “slut” and slowly, her popularity began to fall and Sophie wasn’t going to let that happen.

Closer to the end of the year, Maybel started to like Tristen and she knew it was wrong for her to like her sister’s boyfriend. She tried to push the feelings aside because she knew that if Sophie found out, she would go out on a rage. Maybel and Mason remained close as ever but Mason started to develop feelings for his nerdy best friend. At only 14, Sophie had already all the guys in the palm of her hand. She had everything she could dream of.

The end of ninth grade came fast and everyone was siked about the summer. Maybel spent most of her time with Mason, hanging out, watching movies, swimming. Everything. Sophie disliked Mason because he was “different” and she didn’t like her sister to have friend. Sophie wanted all the attention on her and she got it from her six month boyfriend, Tristen. The more Sophie brought over Tristen and treated him badly, the more Maybel liked him.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter (:
Hope you like it
!
Comment and Subscribe ? :D