Status: Active and lovely.

Imonstri

Four.

“Darcy, do you honestly think we’re going to find this mirror?” Simon asked, walking along side me as I untied the bow to the mask behind my head. I didn’t say a thing as I pulled the black gem embedded mask off my face, tossing it aside in my house.

“I must, He asked me to,” I replied, running a hand through my messy blonde hair, climbing the stairs up to the second flooring. My bedroom was no different than any other room in the large house; stone walls, dimly lit torches that barely illuminated the room, the draperies were pitch black, as was most everything else in the room. It was like a torture chamber minus the weapons and blood everywhere, though I would highly doubt that my father would disprove of that, he loved anything that would frighten mortals.

I glanced over to Simon, who had lain down on my bed like it was his own. I rolled my eyes before glancing at his attire and grimacing “You honestly aren’t going to wear that to the festival, are you?”

“What’s wrong with this?” He asked, looking down at his clothes, oblivious to the drips of blood on his collar that was there all during the meeting. I gave him a look that made him scurry out of my room and down to the room he called his own whenever he said at my house to change.

I couldn’t help a smirk, changing myself, and placing another mask on my face. Masks weren’t mandatory for Simon and I to wear twenty-four seven like it was for my father, but it did make a statement and scared away any fools that would even try to bother us.

Simon reappeared in my doorway a moment later, leaning against the doorframe. “I take it I have the pleasure of escorting you to the festival this year?” I nodded my head, walking over to him, my bright red heels clacking loudly against the stone flooring.

“You won’t be an embarrassment like you were last year, will you?” I sighed softly.

“Okay, the incident last year was an accident, I thought that guy was checking you out and he wasn’t a pureblood, he had a mix of witch and were in him, disgusting half-breeds,” he sneered, making me roll my eyes at him.

The festival was like every year before it, monsters and monsters alike were having fun on their holiday, booths were set up, children were having fun, other vampires were going around sniffing people, wanting to find a mortal, anything and everything was happening. This was the most important holiday in Imonstri, we go to the utmost extremes here.

I licked my reddened lips, scanning the crowd, seeing a boy I knew as the wizard in the Valley and some girl. I leaned against a booth, waving Simon off to get me something to quench my thirst, my eyes glued onto them. I hadn’t seen the wizard in quite some while.

“Who’re you looking at, Darcy?” Simon asked, handing me a cup and tried to match my gaze.

I shook my head, murmuring a ‘no one’ before taking a sip, glancing at them one last time before pulling all my attention back onto Simon. “This isn’t O Positive,” I informed, arching an eyebrow at him.

“It’s AB Positive, sorry, they stopped carrying the O type some time after last year’s festival,” he answered, making me frown deeply. I hated every other type but O Positive, I could deal with it negative, but it didn’t taste right.

“Did they search for it? Having an old blood bag somewhere after seeing your mask?” She asked. He shook his head. “Imbecile.”

My gaze wandered over to the wizard and his friend, before turning away entirely, finding myself bored already, needing entertainment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awful chapter, isn't it?
Eh, Darcy's a bit of a bitch, but that's just her...

Comments are adored.