Status: I'm writing, updates may be slow.

See Me After Class

Twinkies

Jonah sat down in his new desk chair and looked around his new classroom. He took a deep breath as a saw a girl walking down the hallway, her neon yellow chucks catching his eye.

“Hey you, come back here!” He yelled hoping not to sound to mean.

“Yes, Mr. Uhm, Carter?” the girl asked dropping her 30 Seconds to Mars messenger bag to the ground and walking over to the desk closest to Jonah.

“Nice chucks.” Jonah laughed.

“Oh, thanks. Hey do you want to be the first to sign them this year?” She asked pulling a black sharpie out of the back pocket of her jeans.

“Uhm, why?”

“Every year I buy new neon pairs of chucks, and every year I get as many people to sign them, draw on them you name it, as I can. Last year I ran out of room, this year I have high tops and low tops. So Mr. Carter, sign away!” She rang throwing him the sharpie.

“Whatever you say…uhm. What’s your name?” He asked looking at her light brown eyes.
She smiled walked to the bored and grabbed a marker, writing Calla on the bored.
Jonah looked at it raising an eyebrow. “Cal-la? Cay-la?”

“It’s kinda like call ya. It’s Cale-ah. Calla Simple.” She laughed as he just looked at her.

“Wait, Calla. That’s Greek for beauty.” Jonah stated triumphantly.

“Very good, Mr. Carter. Now are you going to sign my shoes or what?” She asked sitting in his chair and putting her feet up on the desk waiting.

Laughing he uncapped the sharpie and began to draw. He drew music notes, softballs and his name, as well as hers. It looked like one big wall of art. Everything blended together like it was meant to be there.

“Woah, how did you know I like softball and music?” She asked admiring his work.

“It’s easy. You’re ipod is still on, and your shirt says, and I quote, ‘if softball was easy It’d be called baseball.’ Not that hard to figure out.” Jonah laughs as he receives a glare from Calla.

They sat there and just looked at each other for a moment, before Calla spoke.

“Do you know who Mr. Zain is?” Calla asks spinning in his chair.

“Is that Steven, the History teacher?” He asked sitting on the desk next to her.

“It is. You need to call him and tell him that the twinkies are back in town.” She says looking at him with expecting eyes.

“Uhm, why?” He asked not moving.

“Just do it!” She said getting up taking his hand and pulling him to the phone.

“I don’t know about this…”

Laughing she picked up the phone and dialed Mr. Zain’s room number, letting it ring a couple of times then handing to Jonah.

“Hello?” A voice rang from the other end of the phone.

“Steven?” Jonah asked shutting his eyes light.

“Yes Jonah. What would you like?” Mr. Zain asked.

“I have some news. The twinkies are back in town…” Jonah said the words trying to hide his curiosity.

“Calla! Put her on the phone!” Mr. Zain said fake anger in his voice.
Handing Calla the phone Jonah shook his head.

“Hello!” Calla rang holding in her laughter.

“You! Already! Come on, it’s the first day of school. You got to Jonah before I did! How dare you!” Mr. Zain said laughing.

“And your point. Actually, Jonah has no idea whats even going on right now. You should see his face!” Calla laughed looking at Jonah.

“Take a picture!” Mr. Zain yelled.

Grabbing Jonah’s phone out of his hand and taking the picture of his confused face.

“Got it! What’s your number, I’ll send it to you.” Calla asked.

“607-324-8378. Do it!” Mr. Zain said. You could hear the excitement in his voice.

Dialing the number into Jonah’s phone, she smiled up and a very annoyed Jonah.

“I shall send it to myself too.” She rang as Mr. Zain’s laughter got heavier.

“Give me that phone. Give it!” Jonah said grabbing for the phone.

Calla spun around keeping her hands away from him. His arms went around her to grab the phone; she spun around hiding the phone between their bodies. His arms were still being around her moved to move a piece of hair from her face. Looking at each other they froze, not wanting to move.
“Uhm, here. They sent already…” Calla said handing him his phone back. “The bell is
going to ring. See you later.”

Grabbing her bag and leave a stunned Jonah, she left. Jonah tried to figure out what had just happen. Was it good or bad? Try amazing he hasn’t had that spark in a while.

“She’s too young. Fuck. I’m calling Benny.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think.
There will be more.

loves

Brian

ps. i was just asked to make the font bigger.
Is this better??