It was a lie when you smiled, and said "you won't feel a thing".

chapter one.

So, i'm sitting in the waiting area of a jam-packed, boring airport, with nothing to do, considering my Ipod's battery had dies 5 miniutes earlier.

This probable doesn't make any sence to you; starting off a story in.. Well, you don't know where.

Perhaps i should introduce myself; My name is Clara Way, I'm 15, and i come from London.
I don't have many friends or family, i only live with my mum, and rarely see my grandparents.

Mum & Dad split up when i was six years old, so i don't see much of him.
He went back to his hometown in New Jersey to live.

So this is where i'v ended up; New Jersey. After getting off a 9 and a half hour flight.

"Wow, how exciting!" ...NOT!

I'v been traveling here ever since my parents split up, and to be honest, there's not much point in me even doing this. Because the more i'm here, the less i see him.

That would be because he is famouse. That probably explain's everything, right?
"Always gotta' be somewhere far more improtant than spending time with your daughter."
Or as they call it, "career obssesed".
That would be true, he is totally career obsessed, and the thing that pisses me off, is that he doesn't even realise it!

My dad is the lead vocalist in My Chemical Romance.
"That must be so amazing!" ...No it's really not.
There's always something there, something more important than anything els in the world, but thats just it, it's hardly important at all!

On the other hand, i have Ray Toro. Ray is the lead guitarist in the band. AKA, the person who is more of a father fgure to me than my actual dad.

But despite all of this, i do love my father. There have been times when iv hated him so much, that i could've held a gun to his head. But doesn't every teenager go through them times with their parents?

... I suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when i heard my cell phone ring.
I quikly answered, considering i could'nt stand to hear 'Whiskey in a jar' by Metallica, in which i got skanked off by a crappy ringtone deal.

"hello?" I answered.
"hey, baby, it's me, you alright?" The casual voice of 'dad' met my ears.
"yeah, i'm good, i'v arrived at the airport, are you on your way, yet?" If he wasn't, he better hurry his ass up!
"i'm in the car outside, do you wana' meet me out here?" He asked. I know he was hoping for a 'yes' answer.
"ok, sure, see you in a bit, then." I said quikly, before i got a quike bye from him, and with that, i started to gather my belongings to make my way outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is really boring now, but DW, it all gets pretty dramatic soon... lol

Thankyou.

xD.