Sequel: Mine

You and Your White Horse

Too late for you and your white horse.

Taylor was standing there in a white ball gown on the balcony. She had her hair in a braided bun with a tiara on her head. She waited and waited, and soon, a prince on his white horse came riding up to the low balcony. He rode closer and jumped off his horse and swung his leg over the balcony and brought himself up over it to stand in front of his princess.

"This is White Romeo." He smiled, gesturing to his horse. Taylor laughed, stroking the horse's muzzle. The prince slipped a ring on her finger and she nodded. Two days later the princess was walking down an aisle in a wedding gown, and Damon, her prince, was at the end of the aisle.


Taylor's P.O.V

I was sitting at the Cafe` with my best friend, Zaria.

"I never thought I'd meet anybody like him. I feel like he's everything I ever wanted."

"...There's something you should know about him..." She said slowly. She seemed like it was something bad, but I couldn't believe it.
"Taylor, he's got another girlfriend. One day I was calling him, looking for you, and he answered, I saw him with another girl, her name is Ashlyn Vera."

She gave me the address and I went there, I saw him walking up the steps with an armful of groceries. I gasped and her slightly turned, a girl came outside and kissed his cheek just before turning to see what he was looking at. I ran all the way back to Zaria's house where she was waiting for me, when she saw the tears rolling down my face, she got an angry look on hers. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"I'm so so so Sorry, Cherry Bomb."

"I know."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes..."

"Gimme another chance?"

"no... I've finally realized, I'm not your princess, and this ain't a fairytale, I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet, and lead her up the stairwell. Baby, this ain't Hollywood, this is a small town, and it's too late for you and your white horse, to come around." I said, and hung up the phone. I threw the phone at the wall before the tears rocked me back and forth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like?
Hate?
Comment?
This is the end....