Status: In progree

Perfect Angel

Family of 14?

Morning came a little to fast for Heechul.He had barely slept,his head was hurting,and the sun was a little too bright for his liking.He sat on his bed,thinking of Leeteuk.He was sure the angel couldn't survive with all the people in his house.He couldn't take care of them himself.He yawned and stood up,scratching his crimson red hair."Time for a change.."He mumbled,opening his door and walking down stairs.

He was met with loud bangs and voices.He sighed,rubbing his temples as he walked in to the kitchen."Can't you people be a little more quiet?!"He yelled,glaring at all the occupants.Nine eyes looked back at him.Then they went back to what they were doing."Hannie,are you going to make fried rice?"He asked,turning to the blonde man standing by the stove.

The blonde grunted and mumbled 'yes'.Heechul grinned,then frowned when he noticed everyone's lack of loudness.Even the blonde he was talking to looked up and froze.Heechul turned around and saw Leeteuk standing in the door way.He approached the winged boy and smirked at his expression."This,"he motioned to the people behind him,"is the family."

Leeteuk stared at Heechul,then looked at all the other people."How many are there?!"He mumbled to the other,only to receive another smirk followed by a shrug.He heard rather than saw Donghae first."Look!It's the alien I saw last night,Hyukkie!"Donghae yelled,getting up to run towards him.Hyukjae grabbed his shirt before he could get far."Hae,he's not an alien.Sit and stay."He said,pulling the other down.Donghae pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Anyways,I'll introduce you to everyone."Heechul said,ignoring the other two boys.He began to point out people,Leeteuk listening quietly and storing it in his head.The first person being the blonde haired boy he talked to in the beginning.This is Hangeng,or Hankyung as we like to call him.He's Chinese and makes the best Beijing fried rice."Hangeng looked up at the mention of his name and smiled softly.

The next person he pointed to was sitting at the table playing with a turtle."That's Kim Jongwoon,but just call him Yesung."He said,then mumbled "he has this weird obsession with touching philtrums."Leeteuk looked at him,laughing quietly.He pointed to a muscular boy who has his head shaved."Next is Kim Youngwoon.We call him Kangin."He said.Leeteuk nodded.

"This is Shindong."He pointed to a boy munching on dried cereal.Shindong looked at him and waved.Leeteuk smiled and waved back.He looked at the boy next to Shindong,his hair half shaved and dyed blonde.The boy in turn looked at him,silently studying him."I'm Sungmin."he said after a few minutes of staring.

Leeteuk nodded to Sungmin,smiling slightly."You've already met Hae and Hyuk,so we'll move on.This one,"Heechul went to stand by a small boy stirring a pot on the stove and hugged him from behind,"is Ryeowook.He's our cook,won't go for any other title."Ryeowook,who had shoulder length dark brown hair and high cheek bones,squirmed out of Heechul's hug and continued stirring.

He said a quiet hello after finally looking up.Heechul picked up the spoon in Ryeowook's hand and took a small bite of what the other was cooking.The younger frowned and shooed him away."The last one is Kyuhyun,the youngest.He's our game freak."Heechul motioned toward the boy with newly dyed blonde hair,tapping buttons furiously on his PSP.Leeteuk nodded again,scratching the back of his head."The other four aren't here right now,but you'll see them later on."Heechul said through a mouth full of food.

Leeteuk's eyes widened,"there's more?!"Heechul nodded,smiling innocently.Leeteuk groaned,his wings fluttering."Why do you have wings?"Sungmin said,staring at him again.Everyone looked at him,waiting for an answer.He shifter on his feet,feeling uncomfortable with all eyes on him."I-I don't know...I woke up with them one day.."He mumbled.

Sungmin seemed to be thinking deeply about something then shrugged."If you say so.."He sighed,smiling again."Foods ready!"Ryeowook and Hangeng yelled simultaneously.Everyone gathered around the table,putting food on their plates.Leeteuk looked at all the people and sighed.He was sure he wouldn't survive with all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
:DD I don't do anything for days,then all of a sudden this comes to play.Well here's chapter 2 or it~ Please enjoy the suckiness that is me~Also,a paragraph of Your Eyes is done,so yes.I am working on it.

~DeiMochi Supreme!