When Will You Realize That I'm Your Child Too?

Adam James Ross - 13 years old. He is the guy every girl wants to date. He has dark brown hair like his father's and the same hazel eyes as well. He's a player of several instruments and has no other talent than music. He cannot sing or dance and hates Algebra. He can, however, ride dirtbikes and races on weekends. His father is his hero and wants to me another him one day. He is a huge Panic! At The Disco fan.

Ariana Janae Ross - 13 years old. She was the first twin born and is the perfect daughter. She can play only the piano, guitar, and drums. She has a beautiful voice that she doesn't know exists and has a talent for dance. She can ride dirtbikes and races and loves being around people. She has dark hair like her father's, but has light eyes like her mother. She does well in school and hopes to be a producer one day. She is a huge Fall Out Boy fan.

When the Ross Twins are sent to live with their father after their mother dies, they are in for a shock. Turns out Ryan Ross is their father and barely found out. Everything is going well for Adam. Ryan loves him and is there for his every need. Ariana on the other hand...

When Ryan starts forgetting about Ariana and acting like he loves one twin more than the other, Ariana becomes lonely. Both children are talented beyond belief but Ryan pays attention to his mini-me only and barely notices Ariana.

Will she ever tell Ryan what this is doing to her? Will Ryan ever realize Ariana has as much talent as Adam?