When Will You Realize That I'm Your Child Too?

Chapter Fourteen

Ryan walked into the house, his arm wrapped around Adam, holding him tight. He cherished the only child he would be spending his time with until Ariana wakes up...or dies. They sat on the couch, Adam crying on his father's shoulder. Ryan didn't cry much. He knew he had to stay strong for his son and his band. If Ryan was weak, the band would fall apart. Mainly because Ryan would refuse to cooperate with his band if he were bitter and pitiful, "Dad?" Adam choked out. Ryan looked down.

"Yeah?" Adam took in a deep breath.

"Can I sleep in Ariana's room tonight? Please?" It seemed as if he were begging. Ryan gave his son a sad look.

"You can stay in there as long as you want." He hugged Adam tighter, before he pulled away and walked up the stairs. Adam grabbed his pajamas and his Ipod and walked over to Ariana's room. It was still locked, but he managed to pick it with a bobby-pin he found lying around. He shut the door behind him and looked to her room. Moonlight poured in and made the red walls look a dark grey. He walked around the room and eventually stopped and slipped off his clothes and put on his pajamas. He found a teddy-bear that Ariana loved and clutched it. He lay in the bed and held the stuffed animal close.

Ryan wandered around the house, looking at the various pictures of his kids on the walls. Before Ryan and Ariana settled everything between them, he had only pictures of Adam and the band. He quickly fixed that problem the day they came back. He paused and looked at the picture of all three of them and Spencer on Tower Terror. He smiled at Ariana's scared faced and the fact he was holding her...protecting her, "You didn't protect her. You pushed her into a black hole." He muttered to himself, walking into his room.

"She's safe, Ryan." Ryan groaned at the voice.

"Not you again..." He muttered. Adalae laughed quietly.

"She's somewhat visiting me. She's not dead, but she's not alive. She's like in a deep sleep. Like Snow White." She smiled softly. Ryan scoffed.

"Yeah, if only I could get Cory to make her wake up with true love's first kiss." He said sarcastically. Adalae frowned.

"She'll make it through, Ry...You'll see."

"Then why can't she come back now!?" Ryan suddenly yelled, "My God, Woman! First you're gone from me, then my dad, now my daughter!? This can't be happening!" Ryan put his hands over his ears and buried his face in his bed. Adalae put a cold hand on his back.

"I'm not gone, Ryan...I've always been with you, you know that. Ariana will pull through, in time. You have to be patient." Ryan looked up with tear-filled eyes.

"I want her home...I want her here with me. I waisted so much time and once I get her back she slips away again..."

"You can't change Fate. Besides, that's why parents are supposed to cherish every moment they have with their children...You never know when they could...slip away."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short.
Again.
xoxogreysceneyou