When Will You Realize That I'm Your Child Too?

Epilouge Part Two: Ariana and Adam

Adam and Ariana walked out of the Starbuck's joking and laughing. Their parents were on their honeymoon and they were off doing what they do best.

They walked into the venue and walked off their separate directions. Ariana walked off to warm up her voice and Adam went to tune his guitar. The dynamic duo was playing their last show in their hometown, Brooklyn.

"Adam, you ready?" Ariana asked, grabbing a mic.

"I'm ready. You?" Adam smiled.

"Yup. Although, I wish dad and Kelts were here." She said sadly. Adam frowned.

"I know. But a few more days and they'll be here."

"How 'bout you two stop moping around and get on stage!" A voice exclaimed. They spun around, and there stood their parents, grinning.

"Keltie! Dad!" They exclaimed. The adults opened their arms and the teens ran into them and hugged their bodied tight.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in Paris?!" Ariana asked.

"We couldn't miss the last show!" Keltie grinned.

"But, you didn't have to fly back for us." Adam added.

"Aw, Adam don't worry. We just told you we'd be gone for two weeks. We really planned one." Ryan explained.

"Now, you two have a show to put on. Go!" Keltie laughed. Adam and Ariana ran to the side of the stage and waited for their cue. Once Fall Out Boy walked off, Ariana and Adam ran on stage.

Adam grabbed his guitar and Ariana stepped up to the mic.

"This song, is dedicated to our lovely parents and our biological mother. They've been there for us, and they joined us tonight." Ariana smiled. She looked up, the same time as Adam.

"Things are shaping up to be pretty odd.
Little deaths in musical beds.
So it seems I’m someone I’ve never met.

You will only hear these elegant crimes,
Fall on your ears from criminal dimes.
They spill unfound from a pretty mouth.

everybody gets there and everybody gets their way.
I never said I missed her when everybody kissed her,
Now I’m the only one to blame.

Things have changed for me, and that’s okay.
I feel the same, I’m on my way, and I say.

I want to go where everyone goes,
I want to know what everyone knows
I want to go where everyone feels the same

I never said I’d leave the city,
I never said I’d leave this town.
A falling out we won’t tiptoe about."


The song ended and they looked to their left. Ryan was holding Keltie tight as she smiled proudly. The looked up towards the flashing lights, and both of them could have sword they saw a very proud Adalae Senners.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.
Don't be sad!
New story I'll be posting in a few minutes.
It's called Killing Pete and I hope it's good.
I watched Kill Bill and decided to wright a cool action story =D
xoxogreysceneyou!