Whispers

Whispers I love you

Clarissa sat smiling at Matt, who was grinning back.
“Baby if you don’t eat your ice cream it’s going to melt” Matt chuckled as his girlfriend nodded before licking the ice cream that was slowly melting in her hands.
Clarissa soon finished her ice cream, however not before licking the side of Matt’s face, leaving a light trail of slobber and ice cream.
“You my dear are too cheeky” Matt chuckled as he whipped his face with his hand before taking Clarissa’s hand and pulling her up from the sand as he led her down to the path which took them back to the car park.
Matt carefully placed a kiss on Clarissa’s lips before opening the car door for her, smiling when he thought of his surprise for her.
Getting behind the steering wheel Matt’s smile grew, today was going to be the best day ever and one they would remember forever.

“What have you done?” Clarissa asked, she knew Matt was up to something, she could tell just from the grin on his face.
“Don’t know what you mean Ris” Matt attempted to hide his grin but failed.
“Matty, don’t try lie to me”
“Promise its nothing bad?” Matt tried to compromise.
Clarissa sighed knowing they would be home soon.

Matt chuckled at the way his girlfriend narrowed her eyes at him when they pulled into the drive way.
“Babe you just have to wait.” Matt laughed as we watched her storm up the few steps to the front door which she quickly unlocked.
Following Matt put ‘Finding Nemo in the dvd player, knowing that Clarissa wouldn’t be able to resist.
Withen moments Clarissa was on the sofa curled up to Matts side watching the movie intently.

As the movie came to an end Clarissa sighed and went to get up however Matt quickly pulled her back down and told her to wait and he went to the back yard where we got Clarissa’s present ready.
Walking back inside with the large box in his hands, he set it down next to Clarissa.
“Open it babe” Matt whispered in her ear.
Unsure she opened up the large bow, inside was a sleeping puppy, its tiny chocolate brown fur moved up and down with its breathing.
With a light gasp, Clarissa reached down and lifted the puppy out onto her lap.
“His name is ‘Rex’” Matt chuckled at the glowing smile on his girl friends lips.
“He’s beautiful baby.” Clarissa whispered as he petted his head.
Matt smailed before he got off the sofa and knelt on one knee in front of Clarissa.
“Baby, I’ve known you for 6years now, over 5 of them you have been you girlfriend and fuck do I love you more than anything in this world, I never want to see you sad, or angry Babe I want to make you happy and give you everything you ever wanted Clarissa.
I want to be the one the WHISPERS I love you every morning and every night. I want to be the only one who can ever call you mine and the only one who can touch you the way I do, just oh god, will you marry me?” Matt asked as he watched tears leak out of Clarissa’s eyes.
“Matt Sanders I will most defiantly marry you and I want nothing more.” Clarissa cried at Matt hugged her and attacked her with kisses before placing a large diamond on her ring finger and kissing her on the nose.
“I love you” Matt whispered in her ear as she smiled and whispered back “I love you too”