Status: fin

Stay Awake

Darkness and Sympathy

Footsteps sounded, stopping outside my cell. I heard the unique sound of tumblers, and then light seeped in, crawling into even the darkest corners. My eyes burned from the sudden exposure but I couldn’t take my eyes away from the man that stood before me. He was tall, his body pale and defined underneath his clothes. His black hair was ruffled and messy, but in a way that screamed sexy.

His expressionless red eyes raked across my body. Suddenly my cotton shorts and tank top felt too small and too revealing. I cowered back into a corner, fear taking hold of me. His laugh rang out through the small room. Suddenly he was standing right in front of me, a smirk plastered across his face. He raised my chin, forcing me to look into his eyes. I didn’t register the danger that followed him. I didn’t register the hunger in his eyes. I didn’t register his elongating fangs. I only noticed the stinging pain and ecstasy I felt when he bit into my neck, breaking the skin and drawing blood.

When he released me, I noticed a trail of blood falling from his lips; my blood. I felt my consciousness being ripped from me. I fell to the ground, a dull pain erupting through my body. I found my captor’s eyes, and for once, they had a feeling I couldn’t understand; sympathy. As quick as it had appeared, it was gone, replaced only by emptiness. Soon, I was engulfed in darkness again with nothing but pain to keep me company.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments always appreciated ^_^