The New Girl Has Five Colors in Her Hair

Danny's new FRIEND

*Danny's point of view*

"Danny come on we're gonna be late for school," Harry yells from downstairs.
"Coming just hold on I have to put my-ready," I yelled back to the guys.

I should introduce myself, I'm Danny Jones. I'm sixteen years old and my three friends I yelled to downstairs are Harry, Tom, and Dougie.

*Back to reality*

As we head toward the bus stop we see a girl,not just an ordinary girl a new girl. I mean she's hot the way how she dresses is cool band-tee,ripped jeans and black converse.

"Danny stop checking her out besides the bus is here. Come on," the guys yell to me.
"Okay," I say as I got on the bus.I found an empty seat behind Dougie.

"Danny has a crush ooh," Tom says.
"Shut up she's coming,she's hot guys she's different from other girls," I told them.
"Well probably you'll get your wish she's coming over here Danny," Dougie says.
"Um... can I seat here?" she asked.
"Um... sure here," I say as I scoot over.

*Adeline's point of view*

"So you're new?" some guy I was sitting next to asked me.
"Yeah my name is Adeline McCarthy yours?" I asked to him.
"Danny Jones,and these three guys are Harry Judd, Tom Fletcher, and Dougie Poynter," Danny said.
"Hello Adeline," they said to me.

The bus stop in front of the school which sucks cause I want to get to know Danny he seems hot even though I just met him and his English accent is hot! I always wanted a friend with an accent. I checked my schedule and noticed I have math for my first period. 'GREAT,' I thought in my head.

"Which class do you have first Danny?" I asked.
"Math, you?" he answered.
"Same."
"Cool,we'll see you guys letter me and Adeline are going to Math so bye," he said to the guys.
"Bye," I said while giving them hugs.

We were in math class and I told Mr.Bueno the Math teacher I'm new and he said, "Okay take a seat next to Danny Jones."

I sat next to Danny he was surprised that I sat next to him. Math was a bore so I looked through my bag and lucky me my iPod was there, I nudged Danny on the shoulder. He turned and looked at me weird.

"Wanna listen?" I asked while showing him my iPod.
"Yeah what songs do you have?" he asked.
"I have rock, punk, techno, and some bands I can't remember,but here," I said as he took the earpiece from me.