Status: on hiatus

Beatlemania!

When Alice's grandmother leaves behind a journal with rather strange instructions enclosed, Alice is thrust into the whirlwind of life with the Beatles. This story depicts the fictional story of Beatlemania from 1964 to after the break-up in 1970. The love interests and the conflicts mix in with the lads' sense of humour to create a story with both love, disaster, and friendship. Alice forms a long-lasting relationship with all four of the boys, but will it be able to withstand the battering of Beatlemania?

This is a work of pure fiction, so certain aspects of the story will be distorted from reality.
I do not own any of the Beatles or people affiliated with them. I do, however, claim my rights to Alice, who is a character from the corners of my mind.
  1. Pilot
    We are introduced to Alice and her life.
  2. Sisterhood of the Travelling Package
    Alice recieves a strange journal from her great-grandmother, and things start to get interesting.
  3. With the Beatles
    All of the lads are fully introduced to Alice.
  4. I'm A Loser
    Alice shows the boys around New York
  5. When I Get Home
    Lucy gets dumped, and Alice invites all four Beatles back to her apartment.
  6. Jealous Guy
    Is Alice jealous of Lucy and Paul?
  7. When I Think of Things We Did, It Makes Me Want To Cry
    Paul tells Lucy how he feels about her, and Alice spends the day with the boys, since it's their last day in New York. We say goodbye to the Beatles, for now.
  8. It Won't Be Long
    Time passes slowly before Alice is reunited with her Beatle friends
  9. In My Life
    Alice shows Paul off at a party. Can anyone catch the huge song reference?
  10. American Holiday
    Alice meets the Beatles' girls! And Alice goes out on a date that will change her life. The Beatles and Alice grow even closer.
  11. A British Thanksgiving
    It's time to take out that turkey, because it's the Beatle's first thanksgiving!
  12. Got My Mind Set On You
    The Beatles are gone, and Alice picks up things with Liam. A business trip leads Alice to London.
  13. The Part Where Things Get Complicated
    Alice finally talks to Paul properly, and Liam decides to surprise his fiancee.
  14. The Part Where You Read Paul's Mind
    A short chapter giving readers a chance to get a peek into Paul's thoughts
  15. Troubles in Paradise
    Extra long chapter. Liam and Alice have problems. Cynthia and John are arguing. Paul and Jane are lying to each other. Paul is getting into fights
  16. Homecoming
    Alice goes home, and talks to Liam. The summer of 1965 is almost at a close when the Beatles make themselves known again.
  17. Severed Ties and Double Knots
    A short chapter mostly about Alice and Liam
  18. And She Appears
    Alice comes out of hiding, and Lucy has some big news!
  19. Girls in White Dresses
    Lucy is finally married. Big stuff happens at the wedding. And will John forgive Alice? Will Mick profess his love for Alice?
  20. No Strings Attached
    It's Christmas in 1965, and Alice spends this one with the boys! I won't tell you to much, but this chapter involves potatoes, alcohol, and lingerie.
  21. This is a New Year
    1966 brings about new feelings and old feelings. Things start to change, and a familiar character makes another appearance.
  22. Things Get Complicated-and Triangular
    Liam's brief return turns Alice into a tizzy. Something's up with Alice's dad, and change is evidently on the horizon.
  23. Articles and England
    England seems like the place to be for Alice right now, but she's stuck in New York. New jobs mean new apartments.
  24. For John
    A teeny tiny chapter that focuses solely on John. It's in third person.
  25. Maintaining a Balance
    Cynthia needs Alice's help, and Alice gets in trouble at work.
  26. A Rock and a Hard Day’s Ni- Never Mind
    Another wedding - and the start of new relationships. An previous character returns for a brief second
  27. Yo Quiero Tu Amore
    Alice goes to Spain to see John, and meets people along the way. New feelings and music.
  28. The Spanish Heat
    A short chapter letting giving you a hint about what's really going to happen in Spain.
  29. Paul Puts In His Two Pence
    Another tiny chapter, like For John, that gives you some insight on what's going on in Paul's head while Alice larks about in Spain.
  30. Wondrous Pleasure
    Alice leaves Spain, only to embark on a brand new trip to somewhere old.
  31. Mood Swings
    Alice has to come back to England to face her fears.
  32. Sgt. Pepper's Club Just Got Bigger
    The revolutionary album is in the works! Alice continues to pine after a distant, cold Paul, and Ringo feels neglected.
  33. All Things Must Pass
    Sgt Pepper and How I Won the War are released. Paul and Alice finally have it out.
  34. Happiness is a Tragedy
    Love is all you need, right? But death is on the horizon for one character.
  35. Birthdays
    It's Alice's birthday! And another baby is welcomed into the world.
  36. The Last of '67
    We wrap up 1967 and enter 1968 with open arms! A familiar character is back, and the group is off to India!
  37. Meditation and Mayhem
    Alice and Paul have another shouting match. Alice isn't one for meditation.
  38. That'll Be the Day
    Time in India seems to be doing everyone some good. George is sick of being a Beatle.
  39. The Last Vacation
    The lovely India trip comes to an end and the group heads back to England, and reality.
  40. Black and White
    Paul and Alice have a row - George's song goes down well with the lads. Apple is conceived.
  41. Oh, Yoko
    Yoko pulls John further away, and Martha finally plays a role in this story.
  42. Boy, Put Your Records On
    The boys' hair grows longer, and Paul and Alice have a romantic evening together
  43. I Wanna Be a Part of It: New York, New York
    Alice, Paul, and John head to New York for a few days.
  44. You, Again
    Someone's back.
  45. Going Nuclear
    The three go back to England. Alice's dad wants the family to meet Paul.
  46. Meet the Parents?
    Paul brings Alice to Liverpool to meet the McCartney clan.
  47. Love & Loss
    Alice adjusts to John's recent engagement, and Lucy has her baby.
  48. Going Under
    While Apple Boutique is going under, John has an epiphany about his parenting skills, and Alice makes a new friend.
  49. We Love You, Ritchie.
    The Beatles make it a point to show Ringo that he's the best drummer they could ever have. Paul and Alice prepare for a trip to Greece.
  50. Greece Lightning
    Alice celebrates her birthday and then jets off to Greece with Paul.
  51. Naked
    John's Two Virgins album is revealed.
  52. Wedding Bells
    I think you all know what's going to happen here ;)
  53. Just Say Yes
    The moment we've all been waiting for. Paul and Alice get engaged.
  54. ThISit
    1969 Begins!
  55. Finality
    Alice becomes a designated babysitter.
  56. Heart-to-Hearts
    Lots of talking! The big day approaches!