Status: on hiatus

Beatlemania!

For John

It was difficult for John to express his feelings most of the time. He was glad he divorced Cynthia-she didn’t deserve him. But now that he was free, what was he supposed to do?

The usual girls didn’t satisfy him, and the high of marijuana didn’t last long enough for his liking. The idea of moving onto harder drugs was becoming more and more appealing to him, but he withheld.

How far did he want to ruin the Beatle’s image? They had stopped touring, and they had nothing no show from it. There were only a few months left of 1966, and John was fully aware of this.

Having lunch with Alice heightened his spirits. He felt happy, like he used to before things got messy with lawyers and signatures.

Things were simpler when he first met Alice Westwood. The band played, the girls flocked, and then it was back to the studio. Now he had too much free time, and he didn’t have anyone to spend it with.

The thing about John was that one bird never satisfied him, but he needed the commitment of a wife. One who knew when to love him and when to stay away. One that he might stop cheating on.

Because in the end, the only thing John wanted was the same thing he constantly mocked: love.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was barely a chapter, but I wanted to post it before tomorrow. It's a bit cheesy at the end, but give me a break. I'm a romantic at heart.

:)