Status: Hiatius: Not offically abandoned but I don't see myself updating anytime soon.

The (Mis)Adventures of WonderBra Women

Nightmares won't end

They hadn't noticed me and continued to grind against each other. Fucking your best friend's boyfriend was the type of thing that ruin friendships and not just yours and the friend but the friends you're share with each other. We'll have to pick sides when this gets out. Violet and me won't be on the same side. Fuck, I wish I didn't have to pick the side of the git who was as, I think messing everything up. He had been a friend to me for too long for me not to choose him. Why couldn't I be closer to Soph? God, I was the one who had to tell her. Damn it.

“Just fucking stop, you gits.” They stopped suddenly and they separated quicker. Tom lost his balance and fell in the pool. “Mitchell, get dress and find Sophie. Tell her what you've done, cause if you're don't I will.”

“Come on, Anna. She doesn't need to...”

“Yes, she fucking does,” I cut him short, I was not listening to his bullshit. “Just get out,” He was hesitant. “NOW!” I shouted, my voice filled with anger. The dog grabbed his shorts and ran out the door. I turn around to face Tom, he was still in the pool.”

“Why?” I was on the fringe of tears. “Why did you do it? You've mess it all up. WHY?”

“I don't know,”

********************************************************************************************************

Violet's POV

I skipped happily to Anna's hoping to catch her before she left for Tom's. I want to skip and hold hands at the same time with the love of my life. God, I was getting cony. I got to her house just as she was going around the corner on her over-size kids bike. I should of came on my own bike. Oh well the skip would be good for me. It took me twenty minutes to get to Tom the Gayboy's house after getting bored and running half way there. God, I loved that fruit cake. It was nice to know that the stereotypes did come from real people and not just prejudice githeads.

I panted around the last conner just as Sophie, came around the opposite one. She was on her bike too, I guess I was an idiot for not going on mine. Maybe Anna let ride on the back of hers on the way home.

“Hello, Cookie.” Sophie liked calling people annoying pet names. She did it to annoy.

“Hello Shortie,” Sophie was a merely 4.6 and deeply consciousness of her height. She was still praying for a growth spurt. I was a tall 5.8 making us look like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito. The comparison was bad for the both of us. I was hoping to shrink.

“Did you walk all the way here?”

“Ran half way,”

“Idiot,” Sophie muttered. I sat on the step waiting while she put her bike in the garage.

“Anna already here,” Soph said coming out the garage.

“I know,” I said standing up. “Lets go swimming.

I open the front door and was knocked over by a half naked Mitchell, Sophie no good boyfriend.

“Baby, what are you doing here. You said you couldn't come.”

“It over, You're friends are just too insane,”

“WHAT? You're breaking up with me! Over my friends.”

“Yeah, I've had enough of them.”

“Fuck you,” I said as I pulled myself off the ground. “And sorry would be nice.”

“Fuck off,”

“I think I will,” I look at Sophie for approval. She nodded.

“You go, I'll be there soon.” She smiled weakly. Sophie was small but she could easily take on someone twice her size in a fight. I was hoping she kneed the bastard. I smiled back and enter the house. I walked to the pool, hoping to find Anna half naked. Instead I was greet by shouting and a fully naked Tom.

“I don't know. I don't fucking know,” Tom whispered from the pool. Why was he naked in the pool when he knew we were coming.

“Then what were you doing...fucking him.” Anna shouted at him, she was clearly upset. Fucking him, what him. Mitchell. Fucking hell.

“Please tell me it not what I think it is?” I said sounding the most serious I had in my entire life. Anna face flashed shock for a second and then relief.

“Tom fucked Mitchell.” She said simply. There was silence. I shut my eyes and shook my head hoping to wake up in bed and find it was all a bad dream. It wasn't. I open my eyes to find Tom climbing out the pool and Anna sitting with her head in her hands. I sat beside her and put my arm around her.

“Maybe, it be fine.”

“It won't,” Anna whisper lifting her head up to look at me. “It ruined,” Sadly, she was right. I could feel the tears forming. Goodbye summer, Hello hell.

Mitchell was a bastard but he was the bastard that had ruined over ten years of friendships. He was the git that left us in his mess but the worse thing was, it wasn't all his fault. It was Tom's too. Tom was one of us and he did the dirty. He had cheated on Sophie as much as Mitchell had.

“Why do you all look so upset?” Sophie asked from the door, “I'm the one who's been dumped.” She joked.

“He didn't tell you,” Anna said simply. Sophie looked confused.

“Didn't tell me what?”

“Well, Tom what didn't he tell her?,” I asked sarcastically. Tom was now standing at the farest away point of the pool. “Well?”

“I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Soph.”

“Sorry for...for what?”

“I...me and Mitchell...,” The look of horror on Sophie was clear as day.

“You didn't, Mitchell straight. He...he's the straightish guy I know.” Tears were falling freely down her face.

“It true, Sophie.” Anna whispered, her voice sounded broken.

“No, No it not,” And Sophie's one was breaking. “It can't be,” She shouted, the pain was clear in her voice. “Please, Tom. Tell me this is just one big sick joke.”

“It not,” Tom said. There seem to be no tone in his voice.

“Oh, I...I better go,” Sophie said brokenly. God, this was horrible. She turned and walked back into the house.

“Violet, you should go after her, she needs a friend.” Anna always thinks clearly. It's amazing. I squeeze her hand and then went after Sophie.

I found her crying in ball on the driveway. She looks so small, it breaks my heart to see her go from being so strong to being so weak. Damn Love. It can really hurt you. I walked slowly towards her and wrap my arm around her. I shut my eyes once more and hope to wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it very serious so far but it gets lighter.