Status: Active :)

Lost In The Stereo Sound

Dix.

Alex's POV:
"What was so important that you had to barge into my room?" an extremely disgruntled Rian asked. He was wearing boxers and and pulling a t-shirt over his head. He plopped down in the chair next to me and started munching on some grapes that were on the kitchen table.

"Tell Kara that I'm sorry, by the way," I added.

"Did you see anything?" Rian asked with a stern face.

"No..." I lied. Let's just say the sheets were not covering the top half of her body.

"That's right. And if you did, forget about it," Rian said leaning towards me.

"You are going to be the scariest father," I said with a laugh.

"Now, I hope to god you didn't ruin my afternoon... fun with a statement like that. Because, if you did, I will kill you," Rian said matter-of-factly.

"I need your help," I said. "There! I said it!"

"Talk to me," Rian said leaning back in his chair finally relaxing.

"I think I love Natalie," I said. I realized that this was the first time I said it out loud and laughed.

"I didn't realize that loving someone was funny..." Rian said raising an eyebrow.

"No, I just don't know what I should do," I whined.

"Well the first step would be telling her and getting the fuck out of my house," Rian laughed.

"I mean, I just don't know if I can live the life I want to on the road and have her be in California the whole time," I said with a sigh.

"Well, that's a decision you need to make," Rian said.

"What are you doing?" I asked hesitantly.

"With Kara?" Rian asked.

"Yeah."

"She knows what we're out for. She understands that I'm not going to be there often," Rian said slowly. "She's not thrilled about it, but she's happy for me that I am follow my dreams. Kara is an angel for being so supportive."

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Do you think that Natalie would understand?" Rian asked. I didn't have an immediate response and we sat there for a few minutes in silence.

"I practically had to coax her to be my girlfriend," I admitted. Rian didn't say anything. "I really can't see myself being myself with anyone else. She gets me. But I can't give you an answer. I can see her willing to do it, but then again, I can see her ending it."

"That's some pretty heavy stuff, Alex," Rian said nodding. "She knows that we're going to be touring a lot, right?"

"I never explicitly said it, but she knows we're in a band looking to make it," I said.

"You need to sit down with her and have a serious talk about this, Alex," Rian said. "Because if you avoid it and lay it on her at the end of the summer, it will not only hurt you worse, but she'll probably end it."

"I know, I'm just..."

"Scared," Rian said finishing my sentence for me.

"I guess so," I said feeling incredibly stupid.

"Well, I hope your balls drop soon," Rian said standing up and patting me on the head.

"Asshole," I replied getting up to show myself out of his house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this is short, but I really think that this deserves it's own chapter. Plus, Natalie is studying and writing about that would be stupid. So... yeah. There you go. Wow, it's so weird that I'm already on chapter TEN... time flies. So, I'm watching MTV's When I Was 17 and 3OH!3 is on it. Nat and Sean are so funny!

So, I'm bored and have absolutely nothing to do for tomorrow... since I know all of you are All Time Low fans, send me some of your favorite YouTube videos of them?!

<3Lua

P.S. Word on the street says that Alex is single now... this is dangerous information, people! Can anyone actually confirm this? It might be all rumors, but rumors have tended to be true with him... yikes!