Status: Active :)

Lost In The Stereo Sound

Douze.

Natalie's POV:
I woke up the next morning in a startle. My breath got stuck in my throat and my heart immediately started pounding as I sat straight up. I looked around at my surroundings and I felt a sense of relief pulsate through my body as I realized that I was in my room, safe and sound. Calming down, I looked to the left of me and exhaled when I saw that Alex was still asleep, laying next to me. Though I knew my eyes were not deceiving me, and that Alex was beside me, my body was still tense as I recollected a few minutes prior. With every blink, scenes from my dream flashed into my head. And the more I tried to prevent myself from seeing it, the more vivid it became.

Without an answer to my knocking, I walked into Alex's house, which was slightly illuminated by the moon. The only other light that was on came from underneath a door upstairs. Some awful thought inside of me caused my stomach to churn but I brushed it aside and began ascending the staircase up to the lighted room. I kept thinking to myself that he was probably in the shower and couldn't hear my knocks. The closer I came to the door, I could hear a sound almost like whimpering. My chest tightened as I placed my hand on the doorknob. Turning it, my eyes were set on the scene in front of me. Alex was laying flat on the bed, naked, with a girl riding him like there was no tomorrow. I couldn't even speak. When I tried to scream, no sound came from my open mouth. I couldn't even cry I was so in shock. The girl had long dark red hair that came to the middle of her back and her skin was milky. Though her face was hidden by her hair, it was obvious that she was beautiful. Far more beautiful than I could ever be. She radiated confidence that caused me to shrink back despite the fact that she was clearly the one who was in the most vulnerable position. Alex was clearly enjoying himself due to the noises that emitted from his mouth and the expression on his face as she moved her hips. Feeling the urge to vomit, I turned to run out of the room. However, I banged the door on the way out. Fearing the worst, I turned back to see if they noticed. To my dismay, Alex caught my eye. As he processed what was occurring, he grabbed the unnamed girl and whispered something in her ear. She turned to face me and dismounted Alex. She grabbed the sheet off the bed and retreated to the bathroom off his room. He grabbed his boxer from the floor and walked over to me.

"What are you doing here, Natty? I told you I was busy," he said harshly.

"Who...Who was...?" I said barely able to string a few words together. My whole body was shaking as I attempted with every inch of my body to maintain composure.

"That doesn't fucking matter. Just leave," he spat. There was a unknown fury in his eyes that I had never seen.

"How could you?" I asked with tears on the brim of my eyelids.

"I don't give a shit, Natalie. I never did," he said, his words dripping with venom.

"Alex, don't-"

"Shut the fuck up, you bitch and get the fuck out of my house," Alex said pushing me out of his room. "She's far better than you were, anyway."

"I don't understand," I said in physical pain at hearing his words.

"Understand this: you never meant a thing to me. Get out of my fucking life," Alex said literally running me down the stairs. "The sight of you disgusts me. Leave now and never come back!"

I had nothing left to say as I ran out of the front door to my car. Barely able to catch my breath, I got into the car and sped off down the street. Tears blurred my sight as I attempted to navigate myself back to my house. I knew I was driving recklessly and I proved my point when I heard horns blaring, tires screeching and sirens wailing in the distance. And then, all I felt was cold as Alex's words reverberated in my head. 'I don't give a shit, Natalie. I never did.'


"Natalie!" Alex said shaking my shoulder. I shook my head to void the memory of the dream and took a deep breath. "Are you alright?" he asked with a lovingly concerned look on his face. His eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were filled with worry. I could barely look at him without remembering what his face looked like when he was screaming obscenities at me in my dream. My chest tightened each time I stole a glance at his face.

"I'm fine," I said finally.

"Are you sure?" he asked placing a hand on my arm.

"Yeah," I said swallowing.

"You seem really shaken up," he observed looking at me sideways.

"Yeah," I said. "I had a bad dream."

"Want to talk about it?" he asked sweetly.

"Not at all," I said finally able to look at him. His face fell at my words but I lifted his chin up and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too," he said immediately smiling.

"Promise?" I asked in a small voice that I only used when I felt most vulnerable, which was next to never.

"Forever, Nat," he said pulling me into his warm embrace.

And honestly, I could feel that he was telling me the truth. Dreams were dreams for a reason. They are unrealistic and can be nightmarish. That's all it was. It wasn't real.

Alex sensed that I was tense and he nuzzled my neck in response.

"I want you so badly," he whispered in my ear.

"What's stopping you?" I whispered back grazing my hand over his already hard package.

And with that, Alex forcefully flipped me over on my back and started to kiss me furiously. His hands were pinning my arms above my head as he kissed my neck. I tried to maneuver us on our sides, but he pressed his pelvis against mine in protest. Letting my arms go, he shimmied my shirt off me and started to bite playfully at my chest. Once again, I tried to turn us over, but he refused to let it happen.Hell, the boy liked to be in control. As he surfaced, he smirked before he started to kiss my neck again. He found my sweet spot and sent me into chills as I fought to stay silent. His hands traveled south and he quickly removed both of our bottoms. Everything he did, he did smoothly. And then, for a few seconds, he stopped, and just took in the moment of us being at our most vulnerable together. His eyes wandered over my bare body and for once I didn't feel the least bit self-conscious. Nothing mattered in the world at the moment except Alex and I. With a kiss, he entered me slowly as I let out a gasp. It amazed me how he could go from intense to gentle in a split second. And the reverse. Before I knew it, I was scratching at his back and moaning his name in his ear. I reached climax first and he followed shortly after. We collapsed onto my bed, both out of breath and left feeling content. We laid on our backs just staring at the ceiling in silence for a few minutes.

"You mean more to me than you can ever imagine," he said softly.

"I feel the same way," I agreed rolling over on my side to face him.

"I can't believe we're graduating from high school today," he said flatly still staring at the ceiling.

"Me neither," I said honestly.

As the feeling set in, my stomach started to churn at the thought of the fact that in a mere three months, I would be away from Alex for four long years. Part of me was optimistic about the situation. Maybe even naive. But the other part of me knew that there was no way we could make it that long without the inevitable break up. Trying to ignore the subject, I sat up and walked into the bathroom off my room. Closing the door behind me, I sank to the floor and started to silently sob. Every doubt about my relationship that I'd been suppressing came flooding into my mind. As I became more and more overwhelmed with doubts, I pulled my knees to my chest.

How the hell did I get here?
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I apologize for not writing all weekend. I've been wrapped up in reading the best story on Mibba I've found thus far. I knew it would be good when I read the first chapter. It's entirely engrossing and AMAZING. The author is currently on the third installment of this story. It starts off with a story called Casualties. It's sequel is called Go Around and the sequel to that is called Illicit Paramour, which is currently active. So, I highly suggest you check that out. You won't regret it!

Well, the VMAs were tonight and I'm EXTREMELY disappointed that I didn't see a single member from ATL on camera. Oh, well. I'm sure there will be white carpet pictures.

Can you guys comment on this one? They've been lacking especially considering how many subscribers I have... Thanks in advance! <3Lua

P.S. True Blood and Entourage's season finales were AMAZING(ly frustrating because I hate cliffhangers).