Status: Collab story between my and my bud. We're both first timers, yeah...Enjoy! XD

Blood Shed

Second Shot

Thanks to yesterday’s awful memories, I ended up having a yet another breakdown in front of Bill. I also ended up in his bed, again. Luckily we didn’t do anything.

I woke up in my lingerie, Bill’s arm cuddled around me and Chubby warming my feet. I wrestled my feet from under Chubby’s warm belly and carefully moved Bill’s strong arm. I walked quietly out the bedroom door and over to the kitchen to prepare myself a cup of coffee. After a while, I attempted to find the cream, only to find it on the top shelf of a counter I couldn’t reach and no available ladder or chair nearby. In my final attempt at reaching the cream bottle, I felt arms around my waist.

“Upsy daisy,” He said as lifted me up.

“Can’t you just reach it yourself?”

“Can’t you just say thank you for once?” He put me down.

“Nope,” I responded as I finally put the ever-so-precious cream in my morning cup and took a sip.

Bill took it off me, “Then I’ll say it to you, thank you.”

“Bill! After all the trouble you’re just going to take my coffee like that?”

“Saves you the trouble of making another one.”

“I still have to make another one.”

“But now this one won’t get any colder than it has already.”

“You’re such an ass.”

“Talking about asses.”

“Talk about mine and we’ll have a problem.”

“Not you, that dude from yesterday? Who was he?”

“No one, some drunk dude probably.” He didn’t need to know. He wouldn’t look at me the same if he knew.

“I figured.” He paused for a second, “Want me to go pick up some clothes from your house or want to go yourself? Either way, I’m still driving you to the bar today. That is… if you still want to go.”

“Drive me, but not now. It’s nowhere near you’re shift.”

He set his cup down and leaned over me against the counter. “I just have one more question.”

“Shoot.”

“Must you stay in underwear? Cause those…scars give me shivers.”

“Do I intimidate you, Bill?”

“No, but you get me hot?”

“You’re gay! Stop hitting.” I yelled, shoving him and walking into the bath room.

“Admit it. I can play a really good straight guy.”

I laughed as I jumped in the shower. Bill really did know how to cheer me up.

♥♠♥♠

We left about half an hour before Bill’s shift. I was in the mood to dress up again. I left my hair pin straight. I picked out a red, corseted, black laced dress with a ruffled skirt, black lace stocking and matching red heels. I topped it off yet again with my fire engine red lipstick. I took the elevator down and jumped into Bill’s Cadillac.

“There’s the Ely I know and love.”

“I’m always the Ely you know and love.”

“Well last yesterday you looked, ehh, akward.”

“And today?”

“Sexy, very sexy. Foxy even.”

I chuckled as we reached the club.

Bill switched out and I dropped my trusted guitar case over the counter. Bill brought me my daiquiri and I began to survey the room. That’s when I noticed him. Daymond. He was here again. Why?

He didn’t say anything. All he did was sip beer and stare into nothing. He didn’t even flinch when I found my target.

He was a fellow ginger, though his hair didn’t have a blaze like mine. His eyes were honey and his stature above mine. He came over and picked the stool next to me, as they always do.

“Rum on rocks.”

“Someone had a bad day.”

“Not bad, just long.”

“And lonely?”

“And lonely,” He smiled and stuck out him hand, “Jim.”

I smiled back and took it, “Myra.”

“Want a mysterious little name you got there.”

“What a boring name you have.”

He chuckled, “Yea. I get that a lot. So why are you here today?”

“My life is just as boring as your name and I want to have some fun.”

“Well despite my boring name, I can be fun.”

“Really?”

“Why yes.”
“Then,” I took his hands, slipped off my stool and dragged him up, “Let’s dance.”

“Lead the way,” He said as we walked away, leaving Bill so slip my little presents on our refills.

♥♠♥♠♥
After a while, a short while, I was playing the tipsy hooch as we made our way to Jim’s lovely little Benz. He knocked out at the door to the car, so I just helped myself to the keys. As I rolled him into the back seat, I felt eyes on my own back. I shrugged it off, swung my case into the passenger side and drove away to my favorite secluded area. Motel Dead, where no one who’s entered breathed the outside air.

I drove onto the old mulched lawn. I went to open the back door so I could lug the meat sack into the next room. I swear I heard tires crunching the ground, but I shrugged it off again.

I dragged the body into ne room. Villa 1, Room 1, starting all over again.
There were 3 villas. Each was 2 floors with 6 rooms on each, 12 rooms per villa. I only use the first 2 because the 3rd was too far back and in construction, it was never finished before whatever happened here happened. I’ve gone through the villas twice; it’s my way of keeping track of my victims. Tonight was number 49, almost halfway to 100.

Room 1 was on the second floor, and, as lazy as I am, I took the elevator. I got Jim all settle in, hand cuffs from wrist to wall, ankles ringed to the floor, and body stripped down to the underwear. I must of lasted too long because Jim, started to wake and grumble.

I picked myself off the floor and tied up my hair. As I turned to face the door and leave to change, the door cracked slightly.

I was followed…
♠ ♠ ♠
long time no post. XD

Elena's Dress