Status: Short Story Completed

The Glory of Gym Showers

1/1

“Dave, you need to stop stressing,” Jake explained to me. “You’ll do fine. I have faith in your abilities.”

“You-you’re just saying that s-so you can get some l-l-later,” I told him. God, I can barely even complete sentences without the fear I’m feeling seeping through.

Jake, my boyfriend of four years and the captain of the football team, was trusting in me, the tiny little kicker, to complete one of the hardest field goals I’ve ever done and win the game for our team. No flipping pressure!

“Dave I’ve seen you do this kick before. I know you can do it.” Jake smiled reassuringly as is hands gripped my shoulders in what was supposed to be a comforting gesture. It just made me feel more scared.

“Yeah no pressure D,” one of the other guys said. No pressure my ass you stupid jock-er.

I nodded my head to them, afraid that if I said anymore I’d scream and run. Jake kissed my cheek once to reassure me (didn’t work!) and allowed me to get ready to kick. The guys all groaned at the display of affection as the other team laughed. It’s funny how after four straight – or not so straight – years of us, nobody ever got used to me and Jake together.

As I finally readied myself for the kick I heard many things: the coach yelling some ‘encouraging’ words, the guys actually encouraging me, the other team laughing, and, of course, the silent intake of breath as I shot the field goal that would make or break my team.

I closed my eyes after I kicked, afraid to find out just how badly I demolished us.

Except, no groans from my team came. Instead the other team seemed unhappy completely. When I opened my eyes I had just enough time to see our side of the field roaring with happiness before a hard body had me pinned to the ground. Seconds later more bodies flew over me.

“Davey, you did it!” Jake, the original hard body, screamed in my ear. “We won, we won!” The guys above us, one by one, started to get off. “You did it, baby. I knew you would and you did. I’m so proud of you.”

He kissed me as the last teammate got off. He kissed me in front of all the fans, our teammates, and the coach of all people. He kissed me like it would save my life and a new form of jitters came over me – the sort of jitters that new exactly just what would be coming next.

“Jake, there are people watching,” I warned him, my mouth still mostly covered by his.

“Then let’s give them a good show,” he mumbled, his tongue trying to get access. My body convulsed slightly, on edge already from the game and now made worse by the wonderfully hard body on top of me. This man – I could never truthfully call him a boy – made me feel and think things that priests would not like to hear.

“Later,” I explained with a hint of a moan as his tongue finally prodded inside.

After only a second’s hesitation he was off of me, allowing for me to get up and meet the people still cheering our team. He put his hands around my waist gently and pressed me against him just long enough to say, “I’ll hold you to that,” before letting go.

I could have screamed from the raw, uncultured need to be with him.

The team all gathered together for their man-hugs and bro-shakes, before heading over to the cheerleaders to kiss their girl friends and/or make new girl friends. I stayed by Jake’s side, never letting go of the single thing I had to hold him close: his hand.

That is until: “Boy, lockers! Shower up. We’ve still got a big game Friday. There’ll be no slacking,” the coach screamed at us. “Kicker, stay here,” he told me.

“Meet me in the shower room. It’ll be ‘later’ then,” Jake told me before leaving. Suddenly Jake’s hand was gone and the jitters returned. Only these I doubt were from the coach or anything else going on. These little shivers racing up and down my spine were from anticipation for seeing Jake again.

“Kicker,” Coach said to me once I was standing with him. “I want you to watch for your under toe when you kick. There was too much header in your last kick and we just barely got it in.”

I nodded. “Alright, I’ll work on it tomorrow.”

“Good. I knew I chose well when I put you in as kicker.” He walked away and I let him be proud with the accomplishment of winning. I couldn’t really rejoice. My mind was elsewhere with a certain football captain.

“David!” the head cheerleader, Chelsea, called as she ran – skipped – over as those plastic balls she wears on her chest bounced almost out of her shirt. “You were soooo goooood,” she drawled. “Like, I couldn’t believe you made that kick.” I smiled sheepishly, wanting to get away. She grabbed my arm and started to practically rub her body against it. I tried not to run. “Hey, me and some of the girls are having a party tonight to celebrate. If you want you can come.” She got up to my ear and breathed into it. I tried not to overdose on her perfume. “If you come you can be our…honorary…member.” She announced each word with a soft moan at the end.

Practicing my gag reflex, I gently pulled myself away from her. “Actually, I have plans with Jake…my boyfriend.” I emphasized the ‘boyfriend’ part to remind her that I’m 100% gay. As in she’s freaking me out and needs to stop touching me. Now.

“Well change your plans,” she whined. “It’ll be worth it.” I hated that about girls: they whine and think it’s cute to us when it most definitely is not. There is only one thing worse than a whine. And by all that is holy don’t have her do it: the pout thing. Her lip will look like a jellyfish attacked it if she decides to pout.

“I can’t. Now, excuse me.”

“But Davey,” she cried, now unhappy that her game of cat and mouse was over. She took my hand again and tried to lace her fingers through it. Her soft skin that had never done work in its short sex-crazed life felt so wrong against the coarse, working hands I had.

I sighed, annoyed that this was taking so long. The time I spent here meant less time I had with Jake. And I already had so many things ready for this afternoon that I don’t want it spoiled by a whiny teenage girl.

“How about this?” I told her, “I’ll take my shower and when I come out…” That was the literal interpretation. “I’ll tell you if I want to go to the party.”

“Alright!” she said happily again. “Just know that I plan to make this night fulfill your wildest dreams.”

I had to agree with her on one thing. I planned to make this night fulfill my wildest dreams too. Just not with her. With Jake. And with Jake I can just imagine what mayhem we would get into. And what would get into me.

The thought alone gave me a boner my Ma would disapprove of.

Unfortunately, Chelsea noticed said boner and mistook it for being caused by her. She gave it a lust-filled look, licked her lips once, and then skipped away with her hips sashaying as bad as a ping-pong game.

After that I ran to the shower room fast enough to make our quarterback jealous. When I got there the first thing I did was grab my bag from the locker room. Then I made sure no other teammates were in the room. They weren’t. The other guys had all finished and made their way to the party or their hotel rooms with their girlfriends. Whichever.

Now there were only two people in the entire locker room. Me for starters, but also someone still running water in the shower room. Going in there I saw that to be a naked Jake. A naked, jacking off Jake. A naked, jacking off Jake that was leaning on the wall, being sprayed with water from the still running shower head and whose eyes were locked with mine in pure ecstasy.

“Mmmm, Davey,” Jake moaned, not stopping his movements. “Sorry I-I-I couldn’t, ah, wait.”

My knees quivered with the need to touch him. The need to put my hand where his hand was. The need to touch what he touched and put it in my…oh god!

Jake stopped all movements before I came from just watching him. Which would have happened in another minute. “Hey Davey,” Jake gasped out through deep breaths. “Would you mind helping me out here?”

I gulped and nodded, more than happy to help relieve his tension. Quickly, I walked over to him, stopping only to drop my bag out of reach of the water. With one hand I turned the running water off and with the other I grabbed Jake’s hip.

“Davey…please,” was all he could muster. I took his other hip in my hand and ground his entire body against his clothed erection, just to let him see how he affected me. And to let him feel the rough cloth of my football padding rub against his erection in a way I knew would feel pleasurable from personal experience.

“Ahhh!” he whined, but his whine was more a plea for help than a plea for attention. This was a plea of need – of need for me and need for himself. “Now, baby. Don’t tease me. I can’t stand teasing right now, Dave.”

“You got it,” I told him. I smirked, thrusted against him once more, before dropping to my knees. I ignored the water seeping into my clothing and instead looked at the essence of male perfection staring straight at me. I couldn’t tell you how big he was or if he was even big at all, but he was perfection to me. Perfection that I could this to…

Not even giving him a second to recover himself, I swallowed his dick into my mouth and sucked once, twice…

“Holy fuck! DAVEY,” he screamed, moving his hands from the wall to hold onto my head instead.

I moaned in both pain and pleasure as he pulled at the roots of my hair. He pulled tighter as my mouth got tighter around his erection. “W-w-wh-whe…” Jake gasped unable to form the word. I let up on him a little bit to suck on his tip, waiting for him to finish his question. “Where’s the-ah, lube?”

“In my bag,” I mumbled as I Iicked at the sides of his penis. “Front pocket.” I went back to sucking him whole.

“Fuuuuuuck,” he cried, his hands moving to scrape at the wall behind him. When they couldn’t get purchase there they moved again. This time one hand went back to my hair to keep pulling as the other went to the bag by his side. “S-stop. I-I-I wannnnt to come insiiiide y-you.”

I stopped immediately. While I worked my jaw a little bit I asked him, “Did you bring condoms?” He nodded.

“Back…pack,” he told me, trying to catch his breath. I kissed him gently and went over to where his backpack lay just a few feet from mine. What I found when I opened the bag brought a small smile to my face.

“Did you get enough condoms for us?” I asked him. I carried the backpack filled with at least 100 condoms to where we lay on the wet tile.

“Fuck…you,” he gasped. “Shit…when’d you get…so good at…head?”

I smirked and dropped the bag. “When I ended up with the best boyfriend ever, I think.”

He smirked, finally having caught his breath. “Now whose trying to get sex?” I kissed him instead of answering.

“Did you get the lube?” I asked him after a moment of kissing him.

He nodded. “Yeah. And you call me wound up. You have a gallon of lube for us to use.”

I moved my kissing him down to his neck. “What can I say? I want to use all of it with you.”

He took my hair and pulled my head back so we were eye level. “And we will use all of it,” he explained. “Along with all the condoms. I’m going to make you come more than we have all year. In fact…” He looked at me and held up one of the condoms. “How about we start now? Lay down.”

He didn’t have to tell me twice. I was on the floor so fast you’d think I was dodging bullets. When I felt him playing at my pants I got up on my elbows to watch him. He wouldn’t have any of that. “All the way down,” he told me. I did as he directed.

In seconds the bottom half of my body was unclothed and open to the cool air. In another second there was a rip and what I guessed to be a condom was pulled down my dick.

“How bad do you want it?” I heard Jake ask. I groaned and got back on my elbows. From that position I could see over the football padding and could see Jake at the base of my cock, ready.

“Fuck, Jake. Don’t play. I can’t handle playing right now.”

“I told you no peeking,” he said simply instead of doing the one thing I wanted him to do. I groaned and lay back down. After some shuffling my pants were thrown to me. “Cover your eyes. No more peeking or no more blowing.”

Again I chose to obey. I was pretty used to the dominant side Jake liked to have. Even though I was the more mature one in bed, Jake always took over. Always. He liked it and I liked it.

No, I decided as he swallowed me to the base, I more than liked it. I fucking loved it. “JAKE!” I screamed as he sucked hard once, twice. “Fuuuuck.”

As he sucked harder and harder each time it felt like a burning fire coursed through my veins. The only difference was this fire wasn’t hot. No. Hot couldn’t describe this specific fire. Hot was my first year with Jake when we kissed under the mistletoe. Burning was my second year with him when he blew me under the table in front of his parents. Smoldering was our third year together when we had sex for the first time and he made love to me like I would break at any fast movements. No, this fire was nothing like those other ones.

This fire was scalding. So hot it hurt to touch. So burning I could feel my arms glazing over with pure pain and pleasure. So smoldering my hips jumped both towards and away from the flame. So scalding I wondered briefly why the water beneath us didn’t steam.

I was so…I was so…Shit! I bet girls have a word for this. Girls are always able to explain these things better than guys.

There was one way I could describe it: I was so close. I was at the brink – the moment right before the beginning when your body goes into such a euphoric creation that nothing but this moment at this time could create. So close. So close.

“DAVEY!” a girlish squeal sounded from outside. I barely heard it from the fire rushing in my veins. “Are you done yet? I’m waiting.” It was Chelsea, the cheerleader. “If you don’t come out in one minute I’m coming in.” She pounded on the door to show she wasn’t kidding.

“Who brought the slut?” Jake whispered to me, his lips stopping their wonderful torture. I sighed and barely could gasp in my breath. My sigh was enough of an explanation to him. “Why exactly?”

“Sorry, forgot about her,” I explained through deep breaths. “I’ll deal with her. Can we…can we continue this later?” Every fiber of my being wanted to go kill her and then continue this with my hot ass, naked boyfriend and yet I wouldn’t. Sometimes being the sweet, nervous kid really, really sucked.

“Fine,” Jake sighed. “But you are definitely being punished for this.”

I licked my and his lips. “Looking forward to it.” I tugged once more on his bottom lip before getting up.

From behind me I heard Jake groan with obvious need and annoyance. Now I know for sure I’m going to be punished badly for this later.

By the time I finished dressing Jake had finally started moving. Just as I headed for the door I decided to turn around and say, “You could come with us. If you’d like.” Heaven and Hell know I’d last longer at a party with Jake around.

“No,” Jake told me. “I need a shower. A really fucking cold one.”

“You could just take care of it yourself,” I explained, knowing it would get me in even more trouble with Jake.

“No,” he repeated. “This way I’ll be able to put all my frustration to planning your punishment. Have fun at the party ‘cause afterwards I’m not letting you out of bed for a week at least.”

Oh fuck. And to think, my erection had just gone down. Now it was back. Full. Force. Jake nodded me to the door with a single move and I unwillingly left my naked sex god.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count: 2,938